Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ BEST NBA PREMIUM PICKS ★★★  (Read 2854 times)
jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:28:02 AM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland
Bet: Moneyline Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Go to directbet.eu and add them to a toto parlay and you get 2x odds (double your money) for those two bets if you combine them in a toto.
I bet .05BTC on it and hoping to win .1BTC back.
Good luck to all of us:)

Cavs lost to the bulls

Doh, if the OP actually bet then he lost his 0.05btc on parlaying these games. That is a shame isn't it? Hopefully he bounces back and can win enough not to need to charge for any picks and that he keeps on giving them for free!

I hope he knows that, anyone who knows how to bet can bet for the team with the best odds/highest chance of winning the bookie has gave, or maybe he doesn't and he will continue to do this as all the other pickers.

Not just you J.Miller all the so called pickers that are in fact losing over all lol

Time to jaxxx it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:46:21 AM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Go to directbet.eu and add them to a toto parlay and you get 2x odds (double your money) for those two bets if you combine them in a toto.

Cavs lost to the bulls

Doh, if the OP actually bet then he lost his 0.05btc on parlaying these games. That is a shame isn't it? Hopefully he bounces back and can win enough not to need to charge for any picks and that he keeps on giving them for free!

I hope he knows that, anyone who knows how to bet can bet for the team with the best odds/highest chance of winning the bookie has gave, or maybe he doesn't and he will continue to do this as all the other pickers.

Not just you J.Miller all the so called pickers that are in fact losing over all lol

There are a few cappers on the first page of gambling with positive units overall.

Jeremypwr is one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516941.0

Look for those with a proven track record. Not chumps like this looking to squeeze bitcents out of suckers that know nothing about sports bets.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:08:28 PM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

I think we can have a higher chance of winning if we bet again your picks.
I am not sure you are really unlucky or what.
You lost at low odds for both games.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
altcoinrichguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:43:16 PM

This is the waste of money.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:05:14 PM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

I think we can have a higher chance of winning if we bet again your picks.
I am not sure you are really unlucky or what.
You lost at low odds for both games.

It is likely he has abandoned ship and is off to start another thread under a different name.  I did see one earlier but didn't realize until now. The universe doesn't revolve around him being unlucky lol Some you win some you lose but sure you would make if you bet against him maybe if he comes back that is what I will do for a laugh. Watch this space I will supply betting slip ha Also he probably lied as he never provided betting slip like he was asked :#0

BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:13:42 PM

I wonder if he will ever come back? or has he quit
jaxxx

Activity: 159

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:33:51 PM

He had been asked to provide his betting slip from yesterdays games so i reckon he is long gone! I will keep an eye on this thread though just in case i do enjoy following peoples picks, not always betting on them just to follow and see how it goes ya know.

Time to jaxxx it up.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:37:18 PM

He will probably just come back with a new account and a new thread, but to be honest he shouldn't. Unless he can demonstrate to us that he gives better picks than Joca97 and a few other tipsters here, I don't see how one would buy his premium picks no matter how cheap they are.
J.Miller (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:52:20 AM

No I am not gone an under a new account.... jesus people and their quick assumptions haha

I was just busy with real life...
I will be posting some picks here tomorrow

Stay tuned!!!
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:20:17 AM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Please post your betslip showing this bet that you claimed to have made.

Conveniently ignored this when you wrote it and went off line for 7-8days, maybe you scared him with that simple task!? Next time you say you bet OP please leave your betting slip on here so there is no doubt you are putting your money where your mouth is. Will stand by for your next picks  Cheesy

J.Miller (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:35:11 PM

Today's NBA Picks

Atlanta Hawks at Washington Wizards - 7:00 pm Game Info 
Washington -2.5 point spread
Over 197 points

Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies - 9:30 pm
Memphis +5 point spread or Warriors -5 point spread
Under 194 points
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:36:31 PM

better you give tips free for a few weeks if your stats are good nah you can make the premium tips  Wink

neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:37:04 PM

Yeah, id like to see some free picks as well. Prove that you can call these games!
solstoce

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:43:41 PM

I'll Check out some of your picks today see how they do tonight.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:55:07 PM

well as I said they need good statistics tips from you thus you can prove it, too early if you make the tips become premium

CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:04:35 PM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Please post your betslip showing this bet that you claimed to have made.

In your haste to do "real life" things where you were completely without internet for 10 days, you forgot to post the bet slip that you claimed to have made.  Don't forget to do that today or everyone will think you're a big fat phony!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: