Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ BEST NBA PREMIUM PICKS ★★★  (Read 2854 times)
J.Miller (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:33:17 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 10:35:55 PM by J.Miller

hello guys, I decided to do NBA picks for you guys. I am an athlete and been playing basketball nonetheless following it for most of my life. I started doing bets in for NBA with btc long too long ago and right now I am in profit of around 0.2 btc for it. So now I want to share my experience and do premium picks

~ 1 pick will be sold for .01BTC
~ 3 picks for .025BTC
~ 5 picks for .04BTC
~13 picks for .1BTC

MY CURRENT STATS

GAMES:4
WINS:2
LOSSES:2

good luck to all of us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:37:56 AM

~ 3 picks for .025BTC
~ 5 picks for .04BTC
~13 picks for .1BTC

I know I am a new member but you got nothing to lose here Tongue

good luck to all of us

Well we do have something to lose don't we!? We have your so called picks losing plus the ridiculous amount you want for your picks to begin with so that is not only one loss is it that is a high possibility of two losses, but you are right I have nothing to lose here because I will not give you a satoshi and I hope nobody else does. Nothing to lose lol  Cheesy

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:48:00 AM

Buddy please don't come here to hate. the amount i take for picks is low because if someone wins 13 picks i give them they can make over 0.2 profit depending on their bet amount. Also I am the one who plays basketball not you so if you consider my picks an auto loss good for you, you can go bet yourself and "win" if your so good instead of "wasting" your time replying to my "ridiculous" topic. This thread was made to help people win not for haters like you to come and ruin it for others. Thanks and have a great day.
Keep in mind I am not forcing people to send me a single satoshi, if people want to win and give me a chance to help them win instead of betting themselves so be it.
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:52:39 AM

Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:05:33 AM

Buddy please don't come here to hate. the amount i take for picks is low because if someone wins 13 picks i give them they can make over 0.2 profit depending on their bet amount. Also I am the one who plays basketball not you so if you consider my picks an auto loss good for you, you can go bet yourself and "win" if your so good instead of "wasting" your time replying to my "ridiculous" topic. This thread was made to help people win not for haters like you to come and ruin it for others. Thanks and have a great day.
Keep in mind I am not forcing people to send me a single satoshi, if people want to win and give me a chance to help them win instead of betting themselves so be it.

I will be quick and not waste any more of your time here, there is actually a difference between hating and stating the truth in case you don't know I was in fact stating the truth 'buddy' You lied and said nothing to lose when there clearly was as I stated.

How do you know I don't play basketball  Huh How'd you know I couldn't go in my yard and throw some hoops now. This thread was made for you to hustle money and you are angry because you think I may have spoilt your chances when you done that all by yourself.

Never said you was forcing either, you are just attempting and it won't work 'buddy'

This made me laugh  Cheesy

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:15:37 AM

You should post some free picks instead of selling so that people can access whether it is worth to pay for your tips.
You have nothing to lose but we have everything to lose by following your tips when we bet.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:39:14 AM

You should post some free picks instead of selling so that people can access whether it is worth to pay for your tips.
You have nothing to lose but we have everything to lose by following your tips when we bet.
thanks for the idea. Tomorrow I will post free picks and you guys can use that as your "free trials"
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:42:17 AM

I'd bet any amount of money that I can predict, tonight, what these "premium" picks are going to be.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:46:16 AM

~ 3 picks for .025BTC
~ 5 picks for .04BTC
~13 picks for .1BTC

I got btc to lose if I entrust my btc with you of course since you are no one here that never provided anything than suddenly coming here and offer your tips sale. If you want to sale your tips, first you will need to provide your track record of your previous tips , otherwise people will not be buying your tips

check this guy, this guy has good track record for his tips and now he is selling his tips, you may want to learn from him
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881042.0
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:59:52 AM

~ 3 picks for .025BTC
~ 5 picks for .04BTC
~13 picks for .1BTC

I got btc to lose if I entrust my btc with you of course since you are no one here that never provided anything than suddenly coming here and offer your tips sale. If you want to sale your tips, first you will need to provide your track record of your previous tips , otherwise people will not be buying your tips

check this guy, this guy has good track record for his tips and now he is selling his tips, you may want to learn from him
okay man i understand. i will do free picks for some time untill people see how trusted i am and how many wins i get. then ill start charging. Thanks

Starting tomorrow.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:12:03 AM

~ 3 picks for .025BTC
~ 5 picks for .04BTC
~13 picks for .1BTC

okay man i understand. i will do free picks for some time untill people see how trusted i am and how many wins i get. then ill start charging. Thanks

Starting tomorrow.

No problem, but if you still want to sell your tips, then you will need to provide a better track record from this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991612.0 joca since he is also providing tips on basketball. If your track record is not better than him than people will not be willing to buy it from you since joca is still better. Goodluck
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:40:51 AM

Okay buddy, will do. Thanks Smiley
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:47:30 AM

I'd bet any amount of money that I can predict, tonight, what these "premium" picks are going to be.

It's ok nothing to lose here! Its ok nothing to lose here I say, winner winner chicken dinner. I predict the OP is going to give me picks sometime tomorrow woooooo. I will stand by thank you for the free picks OP that will help you make a name for yourself bro.
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:59:35 AM

It's ok nothing to lose here! Its ok nothing to lose here I say, winner winner chicken dinner. I predict the OP is going to give me picks sometime tomorrow woooooo. I will stand by thank you for the free picks OP that will help you make a name for yourself bro.
Yep thanks, stay tuned for tomorrow's picks.

Your welcome.
J.Miller
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:39:21 PM

Okay buddy, will do. Thanks Smiley

Glad to see you took the advice of the guy above, now if you people choose your picks and lose that is their choice, same as if they choose your picks and win it starts to give you a nice name. After a while of having a good name you will be able to charge for 'premium picks' because you have earned that right from all you successful picks previously. Good luck!

J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:56:47 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 04:08:44 PM by J.Miller

Okay guys, good morning. So here are some free picks Smiley

Washington vs Atlanta Hawks [starts in 70 minutes]
Bet:
Under 198.5pts @ 1.86 odds
Bet:
moneyline  Atlanta @ 1.43 odds

Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors
Bet:
Moneyline Golden State @ 1.14 odds
Bet:
1st half moneyline Golden State Warriors @ 1.33 odds

4 picks for free, enjoy and good luck on the bets Smiley
I recommend doing a toto parlay as the odds will be greater when you win all 4 bets.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:17:33 PM

Bet:
Bet:

Bet:
Bet:

I recommend doing a toto parlay as the odds will be greater when you win all 4 bets.

really your picks made me laugh there and it looking these are not picked by any professional person, you choose all teams with low odds, btw best of luck with your picks Wink
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:23:33 PM

Bet:
Bet:

Bet:
Bet:

really your picks made me laugh there and it looking these are not picked by any professional person, you choose all teams with low odds, btw best of luck with your picks Wink
All teams with low odds? there are only 2 NBA games today... I did picks from both games as I know who will win and who won't. I can't just place bets for other NBA games if there are only 2 today.... are you aware its the playoffs or you don't follow basketball
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:24:04 PM

Bet:
Bet:

Bet:
Bet:

If you read the OP you would see he has only won 0.2 from betting I don't know where you got it from him being professional.  They would be ok picks if you parlay them. I might give you a chance with some dust OP and if we win I will send you a tip Wink

J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:30:36 PM

Bet:
Bet:

Bet:
Bet:

If you read the OP you would see he has only won 0.2 from betting I don't know where you got it from him being professional.  They would be ok picks if you parlay them. I might give you a chance with some dust OP and if we win I will send you a tip Wink
Alright ruzka, thanks. And yeah I mentioned to add them to a toto parlay ass the odds would increase.
good luck Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: