Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:12:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Selling Starbucks Transfer.. 200$  (Read 435 times)
AutumnAcacia (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:30:08 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 07:17:15 PM by AutumnAcacia

I have 200$ on my card and I want to convert to Bitcoin, let me know if you want to buy. I'll transfer to your account.
AutumnAcacia (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:16:58 PM

Anyone? am still selling.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:52:55 PM

first prob is u don't say how much u want for it.  no one knows how it was gotten by u no matter what u say or show since u are supposedly new here but could be any one of dozens of other sellars with a new nic back for another round of "sale."  most sellers of card get 12$ to 35$ for 100$ with a replacement garantee if account gets closed. just because it is in ur account (so u say) mean nothing about it being legit or legally obtained because 99.9999% of them sold here are neither.  some work forever, some for days or hours and some don't.   i am sure u are well aware of all this, rite? Wink 
AutumnAcacia (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:07:09 PM

I literally have the card with me, it was a gift from someone. Not those stolen GC's. You can offer how much you want to pay and I'll consider?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:16:28 PM

I literally have the card with me, it was a gift from someone. Not those stolen GC's. You can offer how much you want to pay and I'll consider?
  no disrepect intended but that story and many other like it  has been repeted multiple time here usully by newbies. my gf left me, my friend gave me gift, my mother-in-law lost it and then i got divorced so i kept it and on and on.  all it alway is is that someone got an egift and put it on another card. i will give u 25$ for it if u send egift first and after 7 day it is still good i will pay u. we can use escro if u want.  usully if it smell like fish it is usully fishy! Cheesy
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:39:54 PM

no disrepect intended but that story and many other like it  has been repeted multiple time here usully by newbies. my gf left me, my friend gave me gift, my mother-in-law lost it and then i got divorced so i kept it and on and on.  all it alway is is that someone got an egift and put it on another card. i will give u 25$ for it if u send egift first and after 7 day it is still good i will pay u. we can use escro if u want.  usully if it smell like fish it is usully fishy! Cheesy

What if his dog gave it to him?  Roll Eyes

I prefer the duck analogy
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:01:04 AM

What if his dog gave it to him?  Roll Eyes

I prefer the duck analogy

don't like duck, to greasy.  i'm a fish eater!  Smiley  but if dog gave it to him then i would say "if it smell like poop then it probly is poop."   Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: