Author Topic: Closed  (Read 5274 times)
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:47:54 AM

same happened to me,  hacked LOL,,  have to give them a 5 for originality

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IkonPT

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:15:37 PM

This is what shows up now when I widraw :

"Seems that your BTC address is wrong. please change it through "Edit account" section.
You can canecl your withdrawal request through "Withdrawal history" section."

Always used same address and now I get that message. At least I got profit from it...

serBTC

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:03:55 PM

I also have the same problem
BTC Addresses can not change because they do not keep getting mail   (Your Confirmation Code:)

Of course the support team does not respond to either of my questions.

iram91445

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:42:03 PM

well people wont get any more payments i guess yes?

IkonPT

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:20:41 PM

I have 2 accounts (one referred to another). In one I can withdraw.. In the other, I wasn't able because of the "Address problem". I logged in today and they reset my account.
soulone

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:37:57 AM

Hi!

I log in now, and 0 is my account!!
Nothing history, nothing balance...
Zero.
What happen?
chaitalipuna

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:26:01 AM

What those people, and other similar sites, seem to be doing could be something like this:

(1) They get a small amt. of deposit from 20 wallets on a particular day.
(2) Now they have to service 10% profit to the earlier accounts on the same day. These accounts are serviced from the new deposits they got on the same day. So these old account holders get the impression that everything is ok and their accounts are getting daily profits @ 10%.
(3) Now those guys are left with 90% of new deposits (from point no 1 above). What they do with these balances, is not clear to us. This is not refundable as per their scheme. So if they make a profit of more than 10% daily, then all the account holders and the site continue to the next day. Please note that this is not happenning in any site as of today.
(4) However, if they fish out the deposits, from a few accounts, it's obviously cheating. At the same time they will continue to service remaining accounts like to show that everything is proper. Another day, even these accounts will be closed, by the site. Because new accounts have appeared on the scene.
(5) Therefore, we see that, greed, non transparency seem to be ruling the Bitcoin world as of now.

I am sure that since this is the beginning of Bitcoin evolution, we may get better deals which are safe & steady. Already faucets are giving a deal to us for free. So we have to be patient and use these forums to exchange our ideas to eachother, on a daily basis.

tzementa

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:00:26 PM

BTC Addresses can not change because they do not keep getting mail   (Your Confirmation Code:)

same shit here....

well i got profit...
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:11:09 PM

i did'nt know its good to inform you that i have an account with a small deposit of 75000satoshi which i left here with 100% compounding so when today i remembers about that account ac found that yes it is still present and paying not hacked Cheesy
talatk

Activity: 700
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:03:37 PM

same shit here....

well i got profit...

Same... They're not responding.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:05:45 PM

i dont think we will ever get respond from them Smiley whatever i change my addy it says wrong address or something like that Smiley so i gave up allready Cheesy
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:07:44 PM

i dont think we will ever get respond from them Smiley whatever i change my addy it says wrong address or something like that Smiley so i gave up allready Cheesy

Wake UP !!! They have already scammed and this thread was created just to feed the cash cow.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:11:59 PM

Wake UP !!! They have already scammed and this thread was created just to feed the cash cow.

well it doesnt really matter i wanted to see it for myself and only put 50k Cheesy
brokenfate

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:00:38 AM

Scaaaaam ALReady

watch out
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:24:23 PM

and now it tell that my address is wrong, but i still make profit 30%.. so at least my coin is back, but yeah give them applause for originality..

just invest how u can afford to loose, if u want big profit just go to gambling site, its ur skill or ur luck, u cant blame anyone if u lose,its all your fault..
Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:51:11 PM

OK, I still getting payed ooce a two days. But do not invest. Most of accounts were "hacked" Sad.

zahid888

Activity: 260
Merit: 19

the right steps towerds the goal

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:08:14 AM

1BGvwggxfCaHGykKrVXX7fk8GYaLQpeixA
brokenfate

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:33:11 PM

TOTALY SCAM
MY BALANCE FUND GONE WITH THE WIND

SCAM....SCAMM
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:34:15 PM

TOTALY SCAM
MY BALANCE FUND GONE WITH THE WIND

SCAM....SCAMM

LOL It's SCAM now more than 2 or 3 weeks

lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:31:26 AM

why the hell this thread is still alive...the admin of earntomorrow was a scammer always targets a higher profitable accounts.i thought this thread was closed or was moved to the trash..dont help to keep this topic alibe as because it will only help us to remember our past and our faults nothing else
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: