Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt Gox to Dwolla  (Read 634 times)
mjdb (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:44:31 PM

Is there any progress at all between mtgox and dwolla? Are they not trying to work something out? I understand why mtgox is doing this. But why wont dwolla make a decision.... yes or no. its pretty simple. No we dont want to deal with the potential legal issues that could come up, or yes we want to keep what ultimately is the majority of our business.
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 03:05:08 PM

Dwolla approved Mt Gox.

See
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=98891.0

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
mjdb (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 04:05:36 PM

All that says is bitinstant got permission. And mtgox saying welcome to the club. does that mean its official they are working together now? If so has anyone seen their withdrawal times go down? because mine sure havent....
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 04:52:13 PM

From the Mt Gox website
https://mtgox.com/press_release_20120808.html

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
edar

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 06:37:18 PM

All that says is bitinstant got permission. And mtgox saying welcome to the club. does that mean its official they are working together now? If so has anyone seen their withdrawal times go down? because mine sure havent....
How long does it take to get the money back
thanks
Jebus

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 06:49:50 PM

my recent attempts to move cash from mtgox to dwolla was taking an average of 8 days. From Japan to US
red_dog007

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 08:58:58 PM

My latest transaction took 6 days from Mt.Gox to Dwolla. 

I missed the whole Mt.Gox/Dwolla fiasco, and when I came back my dwolla account in Mt.Gox under "available withdraw methods" was still there.

Actually didn't know about the conflict until after I sent the funds, which thankfully made it safely to Dwolla. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: