Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Antminer S1 MUST GO. $10 (cash), Pittsburgh Pickup  (Read 350 times)
bdangles (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:42:33 PM

Hey, I'm in Oakland, PA specifically. As my college year comes to close, it's time to get rid of my miner.

She's done its job, so I'm willing to let her go for $10 (cash would be preferred). No PSU you though, keeping it to upgrade my video card.
I have to rely on public transportation so my range is limited.

Edit: If you got a Antminer Ux or block erupter, or gridseeds (anything that can be run off a raspberry pi) I would love to take one off your hands so I can continue to support the blockchain  Smiley
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diddyu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:50:38 PM

Are you able to make it to the North Hills area? I think your best bet would be a stop along McKnight.
bdangles (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:38:14 PM

Are you able to make it to the North Hills area? I think your best bet would be a stop along McKnight.

Unfortunately, I believe that's beyond my range. It's ~1hr 15 min bus ride, so thats not very reasonable given you are a ~15min drive.

Let me know if you are still interested though
bdangles (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:04:28 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: