Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asians are the most attractive because Asians are cute  (Read 1357 times)
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:48:15 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 08:21:47 PM by Kajune

http://aweasian.tumblr.com/post/116016516555/asians-are-cute-so-asians-are-the-most-attractive

Cuteness is the highest form of beauty which mean that Asians are the most attractive in the world, and not everyone can be cute unlike for example of being sexy that anyone can accomplish by simply showing more skin, some peoples even consider cuteness as sexyness. The evidences which proves Asians are the most attractive in the world are :
- The one who dominate the how-to beauty channels in youtube and other video channels are Asians.
- See at the Cosplay scene where most westerners who Cosplay are prefer to imitate Anime/Asian characters and not their cartoon/western characters which you can see on western Cosplay sites such as www.cosplay.com , while almost all Asians who Cosplay are prefer to imitate Asians own Anime/Asian characters [ obviously ] which you can see on Asians Cosplay sites such as http://curecos.com

I will add new picture for each 100 reply this topic got.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:56:59 AM

Many members in here seems to have Asian fever especially the males based on some of the topics I read in here dedicated for Asian girls.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:34:44 AM

ITT, an asian supremacist seeks free advertising for their tumblr blog w/ the only incentive to copy paste from google images every 100 posts

I see, in the decision between being vain and narcissistic vs. being an intelligent and respectable human being, which direction you decided to go down

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:13:15 AM

Some is very mad about the truth, you just unable to prove anything I said in this topic as something wrong.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:47:38 AM

You suck at posting up pictures, also not every man out there likes Asian girls automatically, it's all down to preference.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:48:33 PM

You suck at posting up pictures, also not every man out there likes Asian girls automatically, it's all down to preference.

Obviously not every males in the world prefer Asian girls, why are you so mad about this? The indicator you are mad is at the choice of words you use to reply this topic.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 02:03:55 PM

Obviously not every males in the world prefer Asian girls, why are you so mad about this? The indicator you are mad is at the choice of words you use to reply this topic.

Everyone on this forum who's been here awhile knows I'm just incredibly blunt, not mad, the only time I got irritated recently was with holocaust deniars Tongue
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 04:29:12 PM

Latinas are "cute" too  Grin

El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:01:37 PM

Latinas are "cute" too  Grin

Everyone could be considered "cute" in some way  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 08:10:28 PM

ITT, an asian supremacist seeks free advertising for their tumblr blog w/ the only incentive to copy paste from google images every 100 posts

I see, in the decision between being vain and narcissistic vs. being an intelligent and respectable human being, which direction you decided to go down

Agreed. OP is clearly a racist troll. No wonder Lethn likes him. Roll Eyes
Everyone on this forum who's been here awhile knows I'm just incredibly blunt, not mad, the only time I got irritated recently was with holocaust deniars Tongue
The only holocaust denier in that entire thread was you. Nice try troll.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004560.0

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 08:29:35 PM

Spamming on every thread I decide to post in didn't work for others and it won't work for you either, especially when you make up bullshit about me being a holocaust denier.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 08:54:51 PM

Spamming on every thread I decide to post in didn't work for others and it won't work for you either, especially when you make up bullshit about me being a holocaust denier.
How else would you explain telling everyone else in the thread who clearly believes the holocaust happened to "Please just go fuck yourselves." Clearly you are in opposition. Have you stopped taking your meds?

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:00:47 PM

How else would you explain telling everyone else in the thread who clearly believes the holocaust happened to "Please just go fuck yourselves." Clearly you are in opposition. Have you stopped taking your meds?

I read that and it seems open to interpretation; I thought he was telling OP to go fuck himself...Isn't it?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:03:54 PM

I read that and it seems open to interpretation; I thought he was telling OP to go fuck himself...Isn't it?

Yup, which leads me back to my point about (oYo), lately I've been getting annoyed about this thing called political correctness more than usual because of how bad it's gotten and they're people like (oYo) who go around making it their mission to be 'offended' by what other people are saying and then complain about it.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:32:43 PM

I can't bloody stand the giggling childishness that many Asian women seem to think is appealing.

Funnily enough the two Asian womanfriends I've spent time with were both terrifying hardnuts.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:35:02 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 10:46:04 PM by (oYo)

The OP (of that thread) clearly believed the holocaust was not a hoax. (Check what I emboldened.)
There has been a long time dispute over The Auschwitz incident , Some say it never took place . While some say it did take place and there are many proofs for that. On this topic , a moment comes when both parties agree on the fact that there were some people who were used in war and they were given good facilities while others were not. Some also said , peoples were made bald because of a serious bacterial infection, while I dont agree to that. Now I believe that Holocaust is not a Hoax. There are many witnesses who wer freed or liberated by russians. So you guys tell me what do you think about "Holocaust is a Hoax ?"

Yup, which leads me back to my point about (oYo), lately I've been getting annoyed about this thing called political correctness more than usual because of how bad it's gotten and they're people like (oYo) who go around making it their mission to be 'offended' by what other people are saying and then complain about it.
Nice strawman. You know what you can do with it. I don't care about political correctness, nor am I a SJW, although I do try to be respectful towards people. I have no problem calling a spade a spade and calling people on their bullshit. My issue with you is not about being PC, it's about you being an asshole, plain and simple. My issue with the OP is he's a racist, as is proven by this thread and his other one. But, I suppose you support racism, too.

<edit> The funny thing is, Lethn is accusing me of exactly what he does. He is the one who goes from thread to thread pretending to be offended (like he was in the holocaust thread) just to get a rise out of people, not me. (He has even proudly admitted this in his posts before.) Yet he claims it's ME who's going around the forum on some kind of mission? That's a hoot!

BTW, check my post in the holocaust thread. I think you'll agree, it's hardly PC. Cheesy

physicist1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:43:22 PM

Yeah as they say , leave rice and it will be counted till morning by an Asian.
YOu got serious problems with your opinion there pal
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:23:46 AM

I can't bloody stand the giggling childishness that many Asian women seem to think is appealing.

Funnily enough the two Asian womanfriends I've spent time with were both terrifying hardnuts.

Anything cute is appealing in Asia, maybe you think that is creepy because of the pedophile pandemic in the west especially in america so anything cute is associated with pedo-bait stuff.
DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:27:16 AM

Not all Asians are cute.
Indians are also asians because they're also from the Asia continent.
Tell me im right. lol  Grin
merve10495

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

Not all of them are cute but a some of them are.
It's like a weird fine line.
Either unattractive or 11/10.
There is no middle ground.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: