Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Vape vapor liquid $14 for 30 ML - free domestic shipping✌  (Read 416 times)
Dank Vape (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:17:10 PM

Hello bitcointalk community!  I'd like to share Dank Vape vapor juice with you all.  Dank Vape is made of the dankest flavors using the highest quality ingredients.

We use organic vegetable glycerin as the base in our juice.  All of our products are nicotine free for ultimate dankness.

In the future we plan to infuse our products with CBD oil as a healthier alternative to nicotine.  We also plan on experimenting with essential oils including passionflower, blue lotus and african dream herb extract to help induce vivid dreams at night.

Im hoping Dank Vape will help me get off the ground and help me contribute a positive change to the world.

Current flavors:
  • Budderwax
  • Strawberry cough
  • Purple haze
  • Sour diesel
  • Peach fuzz
  • Honeysuckle
  • Green crack
  • Maui waui

Try a 30 ML bottle for only $14 with free shipping to the united states.  Feel free to send me a message for payment via bitcoin.

Thanks for your time

http://dankvapejuice.com

https://i.imgur.com/MOImmRF.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LCox1987

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 11:56:44 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 04:10:15 PM by LCox1987

Firstly, I just love strawberry liquids, and secondly, if I were you, I wouldn’t waste time buying liquids from non-certified stores. Seriously, I don’t know what is in the composition and I can’t be sure that it is safe to smoke. I heard a lot of stories about liquids from non-certified stores and about the fact that after this, many are faced with health problems. My friends use only certified vape liquids from the best vape shop at very affordable prices. There is a very large assortment and it is definitely the most delicious liquids!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: