Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have two things I need  (Read 413 times)
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 06:46:30 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 06:17:32 AM by dopecoindude

Hi all,

First, I need someone to do a graphic for me.  I can only pay around $35 in BTC if need be. Please, PM me with some of the work you've done and I'll give you more details on what I need.

Secondly, I need a writer who can talk about marijuana industry in general and crypto currencies . You'll be paid in the alt-coin. PM me for more details!

Thanks.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
caberum

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:59:18 PM

Check inbox
FutureMoneyTrends

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 07:41:13 PM

Hi all,

First, I need someone to do a graphic for me.  I can only pay around $35 in BTC if need be. Please, PM me with some of the work you've done and I'll give you more details on what I need.

Secondly, I need a writer who can talk about marijuana industry in general and crypto currencies . You'll be paid in the alt-coin. PM me for more details!

Thanks.

Did you still need help? I've worked on many websites with graphics and articles including http://crushthestreet.com & http://futuremoneytrends.com

dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 07:44:27 PM

Hi all,

Thanks.

Did you still need help? I've worked on many websites with graphics and articles including http://crushthestreet.com & http://futuremoneytrends.com

Hey future money trends!

I think I've read your stuff for sure not sure haha .... but, yes more so article writing. Did you do those articles there ?

sinisuba

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:57:07 PM

did you read my PM about the design part?

dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:10:42 AM

bump  Grin

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:21:55 AM

I suspect most on here can help you for sure, 98% of them sound stoned 100% of the time.

Failing that you should maybe ask on one of the drug coins ANN in the alt coin section.

Good luck with your project

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:04:32 PM

I suspect most on here can help you for sure, 98% of them sound stoned 100% of the time.

Failing that you should maybe ask on one of the drug coins ANN in the alt coin section.

Good luck with your project

Hahaha good point Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: