Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TRUSTED] 3 Months Spotify Premium Account - Private, Made Specifically for you.  (Read 1522 times)
byt411 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:21:14 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 06:10:43 PM by byt411

Hello guys. If you wanted to buy a legal, working, and unshared private Spotify Premium Account, you've come to the right place!
What are the benefits of these accounts compared to other sellers, you might ask? Well, here is a list of benefits:

They are 100% legal.
They are obtained through legitimate methods, and they are not hacked or stolen in any way.
The above is proven since you can choose your own username, email and password.
A trusted forum member is selling it, so you won't get scammed.

The price for this amazing deal is just $8. To learn how to get this, pay through the following link and follow the instructions:
>>>CLICK HERE TO PAY!<<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:34:30 PM

Just one thing, I guess the premium price of the accounts is more than 7$ right?
Then how are you paying the Spotify guys? Are you even paying them?
I already have an account(bought it from you), so I wont be needing another one, but just wanted to know that how are they obtained?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:38:19 PM

Just one thing, I guess the premium price of the accounts is more than 7$ right?
Then how are you paying the Spotify guys? Are you even paying them?
I already have an account(bought it from you), so I wont be needing another one, but just wanted to know that how are they obtained?

Sorry, but I can't reveal my method, or everyone would be able to get them and I'd have no profit to make, lol.
However, Spotify IS being paid part of the $7. I cannot disclose the method, but it is 100% legal, and they cannot be stolen accounts, since all the credentials can be decided by the user/customer.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 02:38:55 AM

@byt411
Can you guarantee that this account will works for 3 months?
What if I bought an account and the next day my account is suspended?

Life sucks.
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:58:05 AM

@byt411
Can you guarantee that this account will works for 3 months?
What if I bought an account and the next day my account is suspended?

I can guarantee that it will work.
Anyway, i think I have to change this to selling the method, since it's no longer working for me.
If you have a PayPal account/a credit card, I will give you the method to get 3 Months Spotify Premium, basically for free.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 03:09:14 AM

Anyway, i think I have to change this to selling the method, since it's no longer working for me.
You won't get a penny if you try to sell a not working method.

Life sucks.
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:12:55 AM

Lol. Are you serious?

it's no longer working for me.

That is because I have "abused" the method and I've used it 3 times, and then it won't work.
If you don't trust me, then don't. I'm comfortable with my reputation here, and there is no need to address me as if I were scamming.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 03:21:15 AM

Lol. Are you serious?
Yes. Why should I buy method that will not work for me?

That is because I have "abused" the method and I've used it 3 times, and then it won't work.
If you don't trust me, then don't. I'm comfortable with my reputation here, and there is no need to address me as if I were scamming.
I'm sorry if I misread. Smiley

Life sucks.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:14:51 AM

I can vouch for byt411 that he will deliver as per his promise(at least he did it with me), he's a man of his word and if thing don't go the way he said then he'll probably refund you.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
TechBoi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:37:37 AM

7$ for  just 3 months? That's the most expensive I've seen here. The cheapest go for under a dollar, and the most expensive come with a lifetime warranty.
vvikkass

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:20:42 AM

Maybe Spotify Family method or something, but I'm still interested in this OP. Please share your insight with me. I will be very very thankful to you. You can either PM me the method or skype: willcontainer

Best regards,
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:07:15 PM

7$ for  just 3 months? That's the most expensive I've seen here. The cheapest go for under a dollar, and the most expensive come with a lifetime warranty.

Yes, the cheapest hacked and stolen accounts go for under a dollar, and the accounts are shared, meaning you'll be in a constant war with someone trying to listen to music.
TechBoi

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:19:04 PM

Yes, the cheapest hacked and stolen accounts go for under a dollar, and the accounts are shared, meaning you'll be in a constant war with someone trying to listen to music.

I mean you can get a private legal spotify account for less than half your asking price, so thats why I'm skeptical. 7$ seems a bit much.
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:28:28 PM

I mean you can get a private legal spotify account for less than half your asking price, so thats why I'm skeptical. 7$ seems a bit much.

Where can you get a private, legal spotify premium account that isn't hacked or stolen?
TechBoi

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:06:18 PM

Where can you get a private, legal spotify premium account that isn't hacked or stolen?

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but since you asked, this user says he offers private, legal spotify premium account that isnt hacked or stolen for less than half your asking price:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940800.0
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:09:03 PM

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but since you asked, this user says he offers private, legal spotify premium account that isnt hacked or stolen for less than half your asking price:

If you have bought from him, you would find that the accounts have profile pictures, personal details, and the account is provided in a username:password fashion.
This means that it was stolen. If it wasn't stolen, then there wouldn't be a premade username and password.
TechBoi

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:17:53 PM

If you have bought from him, you would find that the accounts have profile pictures, personal details, and the account is provided in a username:password fashion.
This means that it was stolen. If it wasn't stolen, then there wouldn't be a premade username and password.

I raised your concerns with him, and he gave me a new account with my own name (that I sent him privately) with no usage on it or personal details or whatever, so yeah it def. wasn't stolen or hacked, it's a fresh account. Your prices are, therefore, waaaay too jacked up. I don't think anyone will buy, no wonder you're selling the method now.
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:16:41 PM

I raised your concerns with him, and he gave me a new account with my own name (that I sent him privately) with no usage on it or personal details or whatever, so yeah it def. wasn't stolen or hacked, it's a fresh account. Your prices are, therefore, waaaay too jacked up. I don't think anyone will buy, no wonder you're selling the method now.

Um, OK. Let's see if it will work in a couple of weeks Wink
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:27:43 PM

I can once again make these accounts for people. Not sell the method, but make the account for you.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:42:10 PM

I can once again make these accounts for people. Not sell the method, but make the account for you.
how they can be legal if you can make accounts not buy them?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: