Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: all sold  (Read 868 times)
waldohoover (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:38:47 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 10:58:21 PM by waldohoover

all sold
pokeyjones

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:03:22 AM

Reasonable offers accepted. Happy Saturday  Smiley

Curious... what do you think is a reasonable offer? I've spent way too much time looking at fans lately, apologies for this. But for $19 you can pickup a Noctua fan with a 6 year warranty. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it is a superior fan over the stock S3 piece.

Are there specs/stats for the S3 fan somewhere handy?
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:09:23 AM

AntMiner S3/S3+ Replacement Fan $19 *FREE SHIPPING
* Brand New / Unused

You can purchase directly at our shop: Coining Solutions: Shop or message me directly.

Thanks for looking,
WH  Cool
how much BTC gain/day.. im interested but dont have lot of money  Cry Cry Cry
pokeyjones

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:05:42 AM

Reasonable offers accepted. Happy Saturday  Smiley

Curious... what do you think is a reasonable offer? I've spent way too much time looking at fans lately, apologies for this. But for $19 you can pickup a Noctua fan with a 6 year warranty. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it is a superior fan over the stock S3 piece.

current: 1.2A (MAX)

<snip>
how much BTC gain/day.. im interested but dont have lot of money  Cry Cry Cry

I'm not sure I'm understanding the question.. This is a replacement fan if you have a broken fan or want to add a 2nd fan to an S5.

1.2A puts me out. I'm going to be powering these from a powered 4x fan controller. Have 1A per fan with a total of 2.8A across the total of 4 fans.

thanks for looking up the specs tho! if sound isn't the biggest enemy behind heat that would be the way to go.
pokeyjones

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:18:05 AM

Reasonable offers accepted. Happy Saturday  Smiley

current: 1.2A (MAX)

<snip>
how much BTC gain/day.. im interested but dont have lot of money  Cry Cry Cry

I'm not sure I'm understanding the question.. This is a replacement fan if you have a broken fan or want to add a 2nd fan to an S5.

1.2A puts me out. I'm going to be powering these from a powered 4x fan controller. Have 1A per fan with a total of 2.8A across the total of 4 fans.

thanks for looking up the specs tho! if sound isn't the biggest enemy behind heat that would be the way to go.

No problem - I think these would be a bit louder than what you wanted to go with originally since I know you wanted a more silent fan. Smiley

Suddenly (FINALLY) I've got my 3rd machine here and running, S5 with stock fan. With the box fan and tornado fans I have to make up for the SP120's the stock fan doesn't seem so crazy anymore. But you are right, looking for a fan I can spool up when needed.

FRONT 2x SP120 Corsair & 1x Scythe Slipstream (1.2k RPM, 69CFM, 24dBA)
BACK 2x Scythe Ultra Kaze (3k RPM, 133CFM, 45dBA) 1x Sanyo Denki San-Ace (3k RPM, 137CFM, 49dBA)

The BACK fans will be on speed controllers, spin them at 1.5k unless it is time to remove some heat pronto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: