Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Engraved Goods!  (Read 476 times)
pixskull (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

We support you for as long as you need.

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:56:04 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 03:02:17 PM by pixskull

Hey everyone,

Sorry I havn't been around in quite some time!  We have been expanding, upgrading, and adding new equipment to our business.  Here soon we will be adding new products, on top of the new designs we have already added!  We are now helping non profit organizations with fundraisers, and our turn around time is even quicker then before!  

With our newest equipment, even thou we have things to handle and pay off we of course want to give the Bitcoin community the opportunity to give suggestions, comments and of course a MASSIVE DISCOUNT for a LIMITED TIME! With that being said, we are offering 50% OFF for this week!  So before we have 6 non profit events for this month and preparation for May, we offer all of our products at this discount to our beloved community!

At the checkout page and it will deduct 50% on every product in your cart!

We will also be adding flasks, knives, etc.  If there is something you guys want to see, or have any requests please let me know!

Come check out the new additions and let us know what you think!

And check out the newest equipment!
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:16:37 AM

How about the other currency like Dogecoin, Dashcoin, Litecoin, etc?

faucet used to be profitable
pixskull (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:15:36 PM

How about the other currency like Dogecoin, Dashcoin, Litecoin, etc?

We have actually made a Litecoin mirror there for Charlie Lee as you can see on that page, but we will do other.  We had a dogecoin nascar one we wanted to do at one point, but what would you like and we can create it for you!  Thanks for the comments!
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:58:27 PM

how will you make profits if you will sell people goods with a huge 50 percent discount? or the making price is lower than that
pixskull (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:57:58 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 03:02:43 PM by pixskull

how will you make profits if you will sell people goods with a huge 50 percent discount? or the making price is lower than that

We are only doing this for the bitcoin community.  Bitcoin sales cost less then merchant accounts by quite an amount.  If you have seen us on the forum before, then you know that we are a business that has been and still is a firm believer in Bitcoin's purpose.

We use to be known as http://bitcoindirect.net, and technically that's still our site as well.  But because we are a business that does not accept Bitcoin that automatically converts to Fiat, and that we are firm investors.  We like to do these sales at Bitcoin price drops for a few reasons.

1-To help the community during times of price drops, and/or during times of bad publicity/events that occur within the community.  
2- By doing this, we hope that giving people items to purchase, and reasons to use their bitcoins with a company that does not just convert the coins at the time of purchase, and that we in fact use our bitcoins at other businesses that are Bitcoin friendly, winds up closing the circle.
3-Gets our name out there, and gives members a reason to be able to tell Friends and Family about our business, show them the items we have, and if their friends or family want anything....then you now have a reason to show them how to use bitcoins to get such an AMAZING discount. (Businesses accepting it only hurts the community IMO, if the amount of consumers and users doesn't increase to match the growing amount of businesses.  But that's just my two cents.)
4-Since we don't change it into Fiat, unless we ABSOLUTELY HAVE to, which would only be for bulk purchases (and that's ONLY if we don't have the funding to handle getting the amount of product needed to handle the request, which I don't see being the case).  And because we will turn around and use our bitcoins for buying the materials for our business or personal items at places that ACCEPT BITCOIN, we are then, NOT dumping more coins onto the market, which does not increase the amount of supply in comparison to the demand. (Hence trying to close the circle, just like the CEO of overstock)

Hope that made sense....lol

My business partner and I feel that the largest problem for these price drops besides the publicity and events that occur, is the inability to have a closed loop.  MANY BUSINESSES accept bitcoin now, but the problem is, that most automatically convert it to fiat to pay for more goods, payrolls, overhead, etc.  We are a family business that has been active in this community for a few years now, since the times of mining with Video Cards.  Some may know me as well as one of the first 'Guys' with a QR Code Tattoo, from a client of mine that I got to start accepting Bitcoins.

So the long and short of it is, WE BELIEVE the price of Bitcoin will increase, and so offering some limited time discounts for our beloved community, will in the end wind up paying off.  And as well will hopefully get friends and families of community members that we normally would NEVER get the chance to reach out to.

Sorry for the long post but as a firm believer, we will take a huge price cut during these times, just like we do ALOT of Fundraisers for Non Profit organizations, and loose money with that, but we are helping the community and those people truly appreciate our services and efforts.  

We hope you guys appreciate it as well!

Thanks and let us know what you guys want to see on there!  Would you guys be interested in pocket knives, flasks, etc?!  Give us ideas and suggestions!  It takes a community, to create an Empire.  Look how far Bitcoin has come, and that's because of the community.  I truly believe the same for business!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: