Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Pirate, it's Monday....WHERE ARE MY BITCOINS ?  (Read 33156 times)
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 10:47:58 PM

Fuck me...
I am the ONLY one showing any backbone.
No, you are the only one working against their own interest.

Calling him out in such a way won't help you.

Dont forget, if pirate doesnt pay bitlane in 14 days (iirc?), he will lose his 5000BTC bet with Vandroiy.

Either Pirate is running a scam, and bitlane wont get paid anyhow, or he is  legit, and not paying bitline within 14 days will cost pirate a pretty penny. Bitlane doesnt have much to lose from yelling and being his usual noisy self.
Pirate may choose to pay him at the very last minute, while everyone else may be paid out tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 10:50:09 PM

Yeah, but being paid after 2 weeks seems like a pretty minor issue compared to not being paid out at all. I think it will take  a whole lot more to shut bitlane up than threatening him with 2 weeks delay Wink

Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 10:51:40 PM

Fuck me...

Dont forget, if pirate doesnt pay bitlane in 14 days (iirc?), he will lose his 5000BTC bet with Vandroiy.

Either Pirate is running a scam, and bitlane wont get paid anyhow, or he is  legit, and not paying bitline within 14 days will cost pirate a pretty penny. Bitlane doesnt have much to lose from yelling and being his usual noisy self.
Pirate may choose to pay him at the very last minute, while everyone else may be paid out tomorrow.

Considering that this includes interest up to the payout point (correct?), that would quite a punishment, poor bitlane. Logic 101? anyone? follow up on this.

-
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 10:57:19 PM

Fuck me...

Vandroiy doubled your payout in his bet. That makes paying you a lot more profitable than not paying you, in case you were the last one to be paid. In which case you'd make more interest than anybody else.

The other likely outcome is that nobody gets paid. Then vandroiy and other bettors would make money.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 11:57:15 PM

Are all these bets besides the ones matthew is doing are with pirate?
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 02:31:34 AM

Fuck me...

Considering that this includes interest up to the payout point (correct?), that would quite a punishment, poor bitlane. Logic 101? anyone? follow up on this.

No he would only pay interest up to the point the account was closed in which case delaying is a form of punishment.

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:37:43 AM

No he would only pay interest up to the point the account was closed in which case delaying is a form of punishment.

Is that how things work on this forum and in this community now ?

Last time I checked, it was theft. Feel free to have a look at the lending form yourself to confirm.

The withholding of my funds has been done knowingly and out of spite.

Looks like a clear-cut case from where I am standing.

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:44:35 AM

OH....and as far as labeling him or his account with a SCAMMER Tag.....What would be the point ?
He's too much of a coward to post here anyways and hasn't done so, since replying to a post about 'The Last Supper' in Vegas.

Does he truly believe that this will end up being consequence-free if he decides to 'make an example of me' and not return my funds as promised ?

HE PAYS INTEREST FOR EVERY SECOND MY FUNDS ARE NOT RETURNED BASED ON MY LAST ACCOUNT BALANCE.
Or he faces defaulting, even if only by a little bit.

HE DECIDES NOT TO PAY ME AT ALL.
There are already 'balls in play' that will surely put a further stain on his already tarnished record.

I have ALL of the ammunition. He simply has about $25k USD worth of BTC that he owes me.

It's now time for him to decide if 'the juice' is worth 'the squeeze' ......

stick_theman

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:01:28 AM

I have ALL of the ammunition. He simply has about $25k USD worth of BTC that he owes me.

FUUU... that's a lot of bitcoins... that's someone's yearly worth of salary, at the service gas station.  I hope you are loaded bitlane, have a good job/investment income... throwing a huge amount like that.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:15:52 AM

I find my self wondering more an more whether bitlane and pirateat40 are sock puppets of the same guy.  First bitlane for no real good reason causes a supposed run on pirate's operation forcing him to shut it down.  Next he provides a convenient excuse for pirate to make himself scares due to what appear to be fairly blatant threats.  These two things are actually pretty useful at the end of a Ponzi.  Just say'in.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:21:16 AM

I find my self wondering more an more whether bitlane and pirateat40 are sock puppets of the same guy.  First bitlane for no real good reason causes a supposed run on pirate's operation forcing him to shut it down.  Next he provides a convenient excuse for pirate to make himself scares due to what appear to be fairly blatant threats.  These two things are actually pretty useful at the end of a Ponzi.  Just say'in.

A 'run' on his operation for 114 BTC originally ? Serious ?

I didn't force anything, all one needs do is look at how many people ignore me. Who would EVER listen to me ?

.....of course, this is why when in doubt, I have a Mod/Admin verify the accuracy of a quoted private message or the possibility of my having multiple accounts (both proven in my favor) so that I can further ram it down someone's throat.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 04:27:11 AM

OH....and as far as labeling him or his account with a SCAMMER Tag.....What would be the point ?
He's too much of a coward to post here anyways and hasn't done so, since replying to a post about 'The Last Supper' in Vegas.

Does he truly believe that this will end up being consequence-free if he decides to 'make an example of me' and not return my funds as promised ?

HE PAYS INTEREST FOR EVERY SECOND MY FUNDS ARE NOT RETURNED BASED ON MY LAST ACCOUNT BALANCE.

There are already 'balls in play' that will surely put a further stain on his already tarnished record.

If hes like Jonathan Ryan Owens hes just a broke douchebag and theres fuck all you can do when he scams besides concrete boots.

Lazer

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:37:13 AM

Interesting, a bitcoin conspiracy theory.

In any case, it looks like the scheme has collapsed and its current investors have just lost their investment.

bitlane, just wondering why did you give Pireat40 your bitcoins in the first place?
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:40:40 AM

I find my self wondering more an more whether bitlane and pirateat40 are sock puppets of the same guy.  First bitlane for no real good reason causes a supposed run on pirate's operation forcing him to shut it down.  Next he provides a convenient excuse for pirate to make himself scares due to what appear to be fairly blatant threats.  These two things are actually pretty useful at the end of a Ponzi.  Just say'in.

A 'run' on his operation for 114 BTC originally ? Serious ?

I didn't force anything, all one needs do is look at how many people ignore me. Who would EVER listen to me ?

.....of course, this is why when in doubt, I have a Mod/Admin verify the accuracy of a quoted private message or the possibility of my having multiple accounts (both proven in my favor) so that I can further ram it down someone's throat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLtyV1WkFFo

To help you understand :p

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

bitlane, just wondering why did you give Pireat40 your bitcoins in the first place?
Greed, just like everyone else. Bitcoins earned or won are far sweeter than Bitcoins purchased.

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 05:24:30 AM

Fuck me...

His account is closed so wouldn't get interest. Facts 101?
Smoovious

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 05:58:48 AM

Fuck me...
You're showing something a little bit lower than your backbone.

Close tho...

-- Smoov
sadpandatech

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 05:59:26 AM

Fuck me...
You're showing something a little bit lower than your backbone.

Close tho...

-- Smoov

Grin

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
hgmichna

Activity: 695

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:47:05 AM

Get used to the thought that the pirate could not care less. Nobody will see a penny.
drakahn

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:49:08 AM

Get used to the thought that the pirate could not care less. Nobody will see a penny.

Still so sure, have you bet yet?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: