Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin.directory.com  (Read 505 times)
S.M. (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 01:29:25 AM

Hi All Smiley

I just wrote a very long post describing my website www.directory.com and the bitcoin showcase that I have put up at
bitcoin.directory.com.  Unfortunately I hit the space bar just now and the whole post disappeared and I cannot re-type it all at this tiime.

So, here's the short version :

I learned about bitcoin last year via www.maxkeiser.com and I learned enough about it that I'm comfortable accepting it as payment.

The purpose of my web site is to be a showcase for businesses, ideas, web sites, bands, events, etc... from around the globe.  I'm interested in the world and in visiting different countries so this web site sort of helps me satisfy my curiosity about different places by talking to potential advertisers around the world.

I hope some of you will get a chance to check it out.  The standard Ad size is 500 pixels by 500 pixels.  You can hit the "advertisers" tab on the front page to learn more.  Most Ads cost $200 canadian per month.  The shortest duration is one week, and costs $50.

My site only has paid advertisers, so the search engine results are small in number ( just started accepting ads and marketing the site in earnest).

I have to log out now, but if you have any questions about advertising with me, or suggestions or comments, feel free to email me or call me (number is at the top of the web page) or give me advance notice if you want to talk on skype.

Sincerely,

S.M.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: