Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323978 times)
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:35:49 PM

So yesterday I posted the below pic to show how people should be looking at the bigger picture.  Not too many believed me, and that is cool.  But as you see today, it has changed for the worse and not the better.

Here is the chart I just looked at.  Do you really think this coin can moon with the charts looking this way?  If you ROI'd cool, maybe this chart doesn't bother you.  But for people that are still holding waiting on some great pump, forget it.  Yeah there we some hiccups with a fork and all that.  But this chart doesn't show investors there is still BTC to be had.

There are many differing scenarios on when the profile of an order book determines a set and known outcome. The depth of buy and sell walls, the ascent and descent angles all mean differing things depending on where an asset is at in its development cycle. Rather than just posturing a view with statements such as

But this chart doesn't show investors there is still BTC to be had.

perhaps you could be more specific about what exactly leads you to this view (i.e. features and aspects of the order book profile) and what exactly you think is going to happen.

I can't really be more specific than what the charts show.  As the Asks continue to grow and the Bids continue to fall.  Maybe this is just the largest wallet trying to acquire more coins to control the coin, idk.  I posted this so we could talk about it and see what might be going on.  If I am wrong and there is still BTC left to be made, please make the case.  I just don't see it currently.  I barley hold any at all, maybe 300 TRON.  Just want people to see a bigger picture.  I am learning this trading game a little everyday.

Order depth is just a picture of what orders are currently in the books - its not really a representation of market sentiment
5 min from now there could be a huge green wall ready to catch at 35K - its all a trading game - all markets move in ebb and flow fashion - when momentum is lost there is a selloff and retracement - a transfer of perception - some take profits and walk away others enter at an opportunity to gain - this is any market its all the same - TRON is currently at the usual 76% fib retracement area   http://prntscr.com/6tmmqd
 to some its cheap entry to others it is too cheap to keep holding - i see the top wallet getting bigger so while others sell - they buy
 dev here has been solid - and Im expecting some good updates today

Okay thank you for providing that data, I believe I see where you are going with this.  I agree the dev has been solid and there hasn't been any alarming issues at all.  I like TRON and started mining in the beginning.  I hope it does MOON and we create a great ecosystem and community around it.  I am just trying to understand a little better how this works out.  I appreciate everyones input on this.  I am not some pumper or whatever, I just like to learn.  Grin
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:38:53 PM

another day another bag  Grin

Much bagholders

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:39:01 PM

From the crypto chart, the sell resistance is strong.
I can see it going below 30k soon.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:43:59 PM

From the crypto chart, the sell resistance is strong.
I can see it going below 30k soon.
As soon as the roadmap is released and people start buying a lot of those sells will go away.. As usual
OwnZoR

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:44:36 PM

Okay thank you for providing that data, I believe I see where you are going with this.  I agree the dev has been solid and there hasn't been any alarming issues at all.  I like TRON and started mining in the beginning.  I hope it does MOON and we create a great ecosystem and community around it.  I am just trying to understand a little better how this works out.  I appreciate everyones input on this.  I am not some pumper or whatever, I just like to learn.  Grin

the orderbook is maybe the worst indicator to trade with as it could be controlled really easily. If you're a market maker; and expect price to go down to shake bagholders after a blitzmining period what do you do; if you still want to sell your stash high...

not sayin that i won't baghold hard; just that trading with the orderbook as indicator is silly.

cheers and gl  Grin
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:45:28 PM

So yesterday I posted the below pic to show how people should be looking at the bigger picture.  Not too many believed me, and that is cool.  But as you see today, it has changed for the worse and not the better.

Here is the chart I just looked at.  Do you really think this coin can moon with the charts looking this way?  If you ROI'd cool, maybe this chart doesn't bother you.  But for people that are still holding waiting on some great pump, forget it.  Yeah there we some hiccups with a fork and all that.  But this chart doesn't show investors there is still BTC to be had.

There are many differing scenarios on when the profile of an order book determines a set and known outcome. The depth of buy and sell walls, the ascent and descent angles all mean differing things depending on where an asset is at in its development cycle. Rather than just posturing a view with statements such as

perhaps you could be more specific about what exactly leads you to this view (i.e. features and aspects of the order book profile) and what exactly you think is going to happen.

I can't really be more specific than what the charts show.  As the Asks continue to grow and the Bids continue to fall.  Maybe this is just the largest wallet trying to acquire more coins to control the coin, idk.  I posted this so we could talk about it and see what might be going on.  If I am wrong and there is still BTC left to be made, please make the case.  I just don't see it currently.  I barley hold any at all, maybe 300 TRON.  Just want people to see a bigger picture.  I am learning this trading game a little everyday.

Okay, so conventional wisdom says if you see an order book where there's a far steeper rise in asks than there is in bids, there's far more sellers than buyers. It's one of those supposed 'no brainer' right-there-in-your-face indicators. But my experience in this space shows that often this supposedly obvious indicator is actually completely misleading.

For a start, when the depth chart isn't centred properly (as is the case with the one you've shown) you can see asks rising steeply but (seemingly) without corresponding bids, but those asks are way off to the far right so although (again at face value) there seems to be more sellers, the depth chart may in fact have a corresponding number of rising buyers further down the pricing scale, but they're just off the graph to the far left not visible, so it's not balanced.

But more importantly than this, just because there aren't large numbers of bids but there seems to be large numbers of asks doesn't automatically mean the price isn't going to rise. Again and again I have seen just this profile and I've thought just what you're thinking (this isn't going to spike much as the steep ask angle will put a stop to any rise pretty quickly and the limited bids indicate limited buyers). But I've been wrong more times than right when thinking this way and, even with a steep ask angle in the order book, the coin has still spiked up substantially and chewed through all those asks to go way beyond the limited band of trading the order book suggested was likely. Often the asks will start being pulled as people see it accelerating upwards because they're suddenly worried they're going to miss a major rally by selling too low. Of course at some point the inverse is true as major volumes of asks start being added back on to the books where people think the thing might peek (but if there are committed whales with a lot of BTC available they can pump it, particularly if most of the increasingly high asks are their own to help power the pump by buying and selling to themselves - all part of the gross levels of manipulation that go on ad nauseum in crypto)

And the other really huge factor is when whales starts accumulating. The order book depth doesn't indicate this at all. The downward pressure of the past couple of days is likely to be a mass accumulation occurring. That means a handful of whales are getting ready to pump it by severely limiting what's for sale until it reaches a new ATH (or like with what happened with Crave) one far greater than the ATH many times over.

I guess what I'm saying is there are dozens of scenarios on how these rallies and manipulative pumps work. Those order book depth charts do not tell a succinct story of how things are going to play out. It could be a wild ride similar to what happened with Crave, or it could just fizzle out and everyone will lose interest. Anything's possible.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:47:29 PM

beta bittrex distribution tab is showing that too many are holding coins on exchange and just don't care at all about this coin being PoS.
 conclusion : too many day-traders and P&D'ers have bought this coin and, since we all know these type of guys aren't known for their patience, we can expect some slow (or fast) dumps occuring through all the day. i would say: hold if you believe or sell if you don't have the patience to wait and don't want to lose too much.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:48:43 PM

just trool  again ..

I Found Some BLock HIDDEN

SELL SELL
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:51:34 PM

just trool  again ..

I Found Some BLock HIDDEN

SELL SELL

Provide proof. Thank You
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:54:41 PM

So yesterday I posted the below pic to show how people should be looking at the bigger picture.  Not too many believed me, and that is cool.  But as you see today, it has changed for the worse and not the better.

Here is the chart I just looked at.  Do you really think this coin can moon with the charts looking this way?  If you ROI'd cool, maybe this chart doesn't bother you.  But for people that are still holding waiting on some great pump, forget it.  Yeah there we some hiccups with a fork and all that.  But this chart doesn't show investors there is still BTC to be had.

I can't really be more specific than what the charts show.  As the Asks continue to grow and the Bids continue to fall.  Maybe this is just the largest wallet trying to acquire more coins to control the coin, idk.  I posted this so we could talk about it and see what might be going on.  If I am wrong and there is still BTC left to be made, please make the case.  I just don't see it currently.  I barley hold any at all, maybe 300 TRON.  Just want people to see a bigger picture.  I am learning this trading game a little everyday.

Okay, so conventional wisdom says if you see an order book where there's a far steeper rise in asks than there is in bids, there's far more sellers than buyers. It's one of those supposed 'no brainer' right-there-in-your-face indicators. But my experience in this space shows that often this supposedly obvious indicator is actually completely misleading.

For a start, when the depth chart isn't centred properly (as is the case with the one you've shown) you can see asks rising steeply but (seemingly) without corresponding bids, but those asks are way off to the far right so although (again at face value) there seems to be more sellers, the depth chart may in fact have a corresponding number of rising buyers further down the pricing scale, but they're just off the graph to the far left not visible, so it's not balanced.

But more importantly than this, just because there aren't large numbers of bids but there seems to be large numbers of asks doesn't automatically mean the price isn't going to rise. Again and again I have seen just this profile and I've thought just what you're thinking (this isn't going to spike much as the steep ask angle will put a stop to any rise pretty quickly and the limited bids indicate limited buyers). But I've been wrong more times than right when thinking this way and, even with a steep ask angle in the order book, the coin has still spiked up substantially and chewed through all those asks to go way beyond the limited band of trading the order book suggested was likely. Often the asks will start being pulled as people see it accelerating upwards because they're suddenly worried they're going to miss a major rally by selling too low. Of course at some point the inverse is true as major volumes of asks start being added back on to the books where people think the thing might peek (but if there are committed whales with a lot of BTC available they can pump it, particularly if most of the increasingly high asks are their own to help power the pump by buying and selling to themselves - all part of the gross levels of manipulation that go on ad nauseum in crypto)

And the other really huge factor is when whales starts accumulating. The order book depth doesn't indicate this at all. The downward pressure of the past couple of days is likely to be a mass accumulation occurring. That means a handful of whales are getting ready to pump it by severely limiting what's for sale until it reaches a new ATH (or like with what happened with Crave) one far greater than the ATH many times over.

I guess what I'm saying is there are dozens of scenarios on how these rallies and manipulative pumps work. Those order book depth charts do not tell a succinct story of how things are going to play out. It could be a wild ride similar to what happened with Crave, or it could just fizzle out and everyone will lose interest. Anything's possible.

Okay cool.  I seem to have a better understanding of how to read this data and how I should be looking at many indicators.  Again Thank You.  Grin
OwnZoR

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:57:09 PM

beta bittrex distribution tab is showing that too many are holding coins on exchange and just don't care at all about this coin being PoS.
 conclusion : too many day-traders and P&D'ers have bought this coin and, since we all know these type of guys aren't known for their patience, we can expect some slow (or fast) dumps occuring through all the day. i would say: hold if you believe or sell if you don't have the patience to wait and don't want to lose too much.

if you have decent management you still have money to buy lower if you bought already @0.0004+ Wink
njs811

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:02:37 PM

Sells are starting to get cut off we might be close to the bottom.
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:06:50 PM

I bet most of the sells are miners that are starting to get cold feeted. They want their mining cost back because we are not on moon yet..
People need to have some faith, but this is crypto.. lol

Does everyone get the new wallet to sync ?
Mine are "out of sync" but it have alot of active connections.

It may just be something wrong here on my end.
njs811

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:09:54 PM

I bet most of the sells are miners that are starting to get cold feeted. They want their mining cost back because we are not on moon yet..

My wallet is working fine.
Also notice how we only need 9.5 BTC to see a significant jump. Practically half of what it was just a few hours ago.  Either sellers are dropping off preparing for the oncoming jump or this coin is still being manipulated.

Now 8.1 BTC.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:10:22 PM

i downloaded it about 30 minutes ago and everything is working well
OwnZoR

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:14:24 PM

save wallet; delete appdata positron folder; restart wallet; backup wallet and you should be fine
OwnZoR

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:36:12 PM

darkowenter

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:40:33 PM

dump your coins now, buy it higher later #cryptologic
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:43:04 PM

dump your coins now, buy it higher later #cryptologic

Dump on me !

Want more coins  Tongue
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:45:54 PM

Please dump again guys , i got some cheap again .. dump dump cheeese
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: