News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: US Dollar collapse in 2015?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Dollar collapse in 2015? (2)  (Read 11705 times)
simpler2016

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:20:39 PM

first of all us dollar has collapsed a long time ago...about some years.
and together with this all the other currencies....see euro and the fight the have to keep alive and play the game...

but the point is not when the Dollar of US or Canada or and other dollar or EUR will go down.....

the point is that the people understand that world change very fast we are not in 1900 we live in 2015.....go back your memory when bitcoin started ...
who believed you when you told him that bitcoin will go so up that people will get paid for work in bitcoin? who believed you when you told him that this virtual currency will have real value out there ? .... you know the answer. Smiley

and what about now?? almost everybody knows about the principles of using virtual currency..

the point is not when will fall because we will not decide this moment, we don't have any switch that we will push to take it on or off...

but we all together have the power to change things. we can be prepared and wait for this. entering the bitcoin world is really a big step for what will bring to us the future..

by the way i also belong to the 80% of the votes who say no to the poll..

Above is what i wrote back in 2015.. i am impressed with that... my opinion has not changed since then. and here we are now starting of 2017 and yet the Dollar is standing good. any news you have to change my mind? i am here to hear... for me that i live in Europe i would say is most possible to have a Euro collapse

The collapse of the euro, I believe. I think that soon the currency will not be. And the European Union, too. A dollar will be more stable for many decades

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:53:27 AM

Some of the world economic analysts,politicians and well known investors predicts the end of the dollar reign as the dominant global currency will end and might replace by another currently giant like euro or the china's yuan. But there seem to be no dollar collapse in 2015 as the dollar still leading the currencies of the world.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

and together with this all the other currencies....see euro and the fight the have to keep alive and play the game...

but the point is not when the Dollar of US or Canada or and other dollar or EUR will go down.....

the point is that the people understand that world change very fast we are not in 1900 we live in 2015.....go back your memory when bitcoin started ...
who believed you when you told him that bitcoin will go so up that people will get paid for work in bitcoin? who believed you when you told him that this virtual currency will have real value out there ? .... you know the answer. Smiley

and what about now?? almost everybody knows about the principles of using virtual currency..

the point is not when will fall because we will not decide this moment, we don't have any switch that we will push to take it on or off...

but we all together have the power to change things. we can be prepared and wait for this. entering the bitcoin world is really a big step for what will bring to us the future..

Above is what i wrote back in 2015.. i am impressed with that... my opinion has not changed since then. and here we are now starting of 2017 and yet the Dollar is standing good. any news you have to change my mind? i am here to hear... for me that i live in Europe i would say is most possible to have a Euro collapse

The collapse of the euro, I believe. I think that soon the currency will not be. And the European Union, too. A dollar will be more stable for many decades

If you walk in Europe as a normal person and speak with people you can understand that 1st minute...
I don't count what Media spread to the world... it's like what happened before USA Elections...there was a big fight against Trump (no matter if you like him or not etc). The fact was that the common sence was at that period because of the media that Hilary should will and Trump is the bad guy etc....

And the result?Huh The result was the truth i believe...
Don't try to explain other things... i speak about the Facts!

So the same is in Europe. ALL europian countries except some that before was part of Soviet Union had a very good every day life and average wealth of citizens. On the other hand being part of Europe is like let other people decide your feature... and we all see what happened with Greece...

Anyway.. too many words no need on that.. Europe started already to break and of Course Euro also... England voted... Now France is on the Way.....
Who knows after....
The only way they could stop that was a war... the first part already happening and is the economical one.. and result is not what they wanted. the second will follow (i hope not) is the real war...

BTC is the weapon for all of us to protect our money... think of that...
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

If you walk in Europe as a normal person and speak with people you can understand that 1st minute...
I don't count what Media spread to the world... it's like what happened before USA Elections...there was a big fight against Trump (no matter if you like him or not etc). The fact was that the common sence was at that period because of the media that Hilary should will and Trump is the bad guy etc....

And the result?Huh The result was the truth i believe...
Don't try to explain other things... i speak about the Facts!

So the same is in Europe. ALL europian countries except some that before was part of Soviet Union had a very good every day life and average wealth of citizens. On the other hand being part of Europe is like let other people decide your feature... and we all see what happened with Greece...

Anyway.. too many words no need on that.. Europe started already to break and of Course Euro also... England voted... Now France is on the Way.....
Who knows after....
The only way they could stop that was a war... the first part already happening and is the economical one.. and result is not what they wanted. the second will follow (i hope not) is the real war...

BTC is the weapon for all of us to protect our money... think of that...
I do not think that France will leave the European Union. Although it will not help him.
And if we talk about the dollar, then it is nothing bad can happen. It is stable, and is very popular in many countries
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: