Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can earn from the Signature campaign?  (Read 21377 times)
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:28:35 AM

Sound like signature campaign has gotten more strict.
yeah that's true, because campaign owner spent a lot of bitcoin to pay participants of campaign.
That's why they want best advertising from us as participants, which is constructive post on the right section.
So they make and update the rules frequently to make this condition reach.
I'm sure gambling campaign want their participants make post in gambling section, to make high chance of their ads clicked by gambler there.
If you usually post constructive thing, this won't be a problem Smiley
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:44:47 AM

yeah that's true, because campaign owner spent a lot of bitcoin to pay participants of campaign.
That's why they want best advertising from us as participants, which is constructive post on the right section.
So they make and update the rules frequently to make this condition reach.
I'm sure gambling campaign want their participants make post in gambling section, to make high chance of their ads clicked by gambler there.
If you usually post constructive thing, this won't be a problem Smiley
Thats right signature campaign owner wants a participants attract the people using their signatures this would to encourage their costumer to subscribe or to use their website or buy a product to them. We are shameful if we dont make constructive our post .
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:46:58 AM

it's because of the recent spam, and also i believe they are allowing too many members, to be honest i can't see how they are making profit out of it
Dotakels

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:53:03 AM

it's because of the recent spam, and also i believe they are allowing too many members, to be honest i can't see how they are making profit out of it
They can earn profit because their rates are so low and every week they only pay are no higher than 0.2 btc and if they not earn profit their campaign will be no longer accept member or it will stop
Nick Markus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:01:35 AM

From what I read so far, such signature campaigns do not look profitable.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:08:04 AM

They are at a higher rank.  The higher rank the better in most cases.   

But for someone new I would agree you will not get rich.  Most signature campaigns that accept newbie accounts pay small.  But you do get paid for something you would do anyways... so still a win win.
resUnioC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:46:34 AM

it's many times better and more creative than clicking and writing captchas of a faucet.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:09:30 AM

it's many times better and more creative than clicking and writing captchas of a faucet.
Thats true signature campaign do not profitable to something like us. Because signature campaign will profitable if your rank is full member and up. That rank have a great and high rates.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:44:15 AM

YoBit.Net may is your choice, it's can payout everyday .
planetroving
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:12:46 PM

I am currently with YoBit, and it does what it says. It's statistics update fairly often, and you have a record of how many posts you have made in a day and how much you have earned. This is useful in many cases. You can withdraw at any time you like as well. This is also very useful. It's a more 'relaxed' way of being a signature campaign, I suppose. No pressure on where you post, what minimum posts you need to post a day, etc.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:02:15 PM

I am currently with YoBit, and it does what it says. It's statistics update fairly often, and you have a record of how many posts you have made in a day and how much you have earned. This is useful in many cases. You can withdraw at any time you like as well. This is also very useful. It's a more 'relaxed' way of being a signature campaign, I suppose. No pressure on where you post, what minimum posts you need to post a day, etc.
Coinmat is better than yobit compare their rates and you will notice but it will pay you midnight of monday and the great things on coinmat is it will doulbe you pay as they have a great profit.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:26:14 PM

It seems the OP made just one post and left the forum, since he seems be last active on April 18, 2015...
As we all know about it, is there anything left out that we still need to discuss upon???

Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:31:47 PM

Thats true signature campaign do not profitable to something like us. Because signature campaign will profitable if your rank is full member and up. That rank have a great and high rates.

What are you guys talking about? How is it not profitable? It's profitable for users because all you do is put an ad in your sig and get paid to do something you would do any way. You get 0.1 for a month on fixed rate deals which is pretty good but if you join something like Bit-x you could earn over 1btc if you put in the work. If you're talking about for the business owners well it's hard to say how effective it is but it definitely gets your name out there.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:19:38 AM

What are you guys talking about? How is it not profitable? It's profitable for users because all you do is put an ad in your sig and get paid to do something you would do any way. You get 0.1 for a month on fixed rate deals which is pretty good but if you join something like Bit-x you could earn over 1btc if you put in the work. If you're talking about for the business owners well it's hard to say how effective it is but it definitely gets your name out there.
We only get 0.01 thats the highest and it depends on your post because my rates is 0.0001 btc. Not 0.01 btc . you said its profitable for us? For me ? not because the 0.006 earning weekly is not profitable.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:02:20 AM

Hello to all

I am newbie here guys, can you tells me how to earn from Signature Compaign, hope you guys help me...thanks

Join 777 coin signature compaign and by posting you can earn some Bitcoins. Basically you promote their site and they are paying you in BTC for promotion of their site.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:04:09 AM

Seriously, can we lock this thread? Everyone just keep answering this old question, and apparently the OP just have 1 post of his history on Bitcointalk.

faucet used to be profitable
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:32:42 AM

Seriously, can we lock this thread? Everyone just keep answering this old question, and apparently the OP just have 1 post of his history on Bitcointalk.

Seriously.

It is as simple as this:

1) You apply and join the best campaign based on your status
2) You follow the rules and post via the criteria presented as rules for the campaign
3) You accept payment and do it again the next week/month

There isn't much too it.  It is such a common question maybe a sticky would cut down on these threads? 

Dotakels

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:00:24 PM

Seriously.

It is as simple as this:

2) You follow the rules and post via the criteria presented as rules for the campaign

There isn't much too it.  It is such a common question maybe a sticky would cut down on these threads? 
And if you lock this thread, theres some people who will open it again as a new thread because they are newbie and they want an answer with their doubt that bitcoin is true or not, maybe we should let it open to inform the newbie and also they believe that bitcoin is true.
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:07:02 PM

Seriously.

It is as simple as this:

And if you lock this thread, theres some people who will open it again as a new thread because they are newbie and they want an answer with their doubt that bitcoin is true or not, maybe we should let it open to inform the newbie and also they believe that bitcoin is true.

We should make thread to explain what is signature campaign to every newbie
So, they don't have to make a thread & ask about signature campaign
thebenjamincode

Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:14:28 PM

If you are a beginner, then there isn't much earning. I would suggest you to be a full member first and there you will earn great. Some have more than one account but of course it's up to your capability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: