Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can earn from the Signature campaign?  (Read 21377 times)
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:16:39 PM

rank up ur account first then join a signature camp and keep posting to earn, very simple Smiley
it might be much easier if he would decide to buy the accounts instead of leveling up his new one though its my thoughts only

I don't suggest buying accounts.   Raising an account will always be better.   And you gain knowledge from your time on the forums.

If you use a bought account a lot of them are crap farmed posts.  This means not all people will want you if you buy an account and have bad post quality.  Yes some will get away with buying, but it really should not be supported as far as for signature campaigns.
youre definitely correct. from time to time using your own account and you ranked up your account up to sr. or maybe hero member, theres so many things that you may learned and also you will have a friends that may help you in the time when you are down or you can borrow to them in case of need coins urgently.

Human greed as always and we can't stop that. They want to claim more and never get satisfied. Everyone can having more than 1 account but there will be some risk for it so think wisely

We cannot stop greed.  But the funny part is likely some of them will buy accounts full of "one liners" like thanks or my favorite is offtopics like favorite drink.  Gee every day they say what they drink.   

These accounts will apply to a "good" sig campaign and be turned down.   Yes a few will make it through but most of the farmed accounts really are quite crappy.  I wish everyone would enjoy the forums and not try to fast track.  But I do see why one would be wanting to fast track, I highly suggest them thinking twice before doing it.
what do you mean fast track? i didn't know what is it? and i didn't heard about what they do or something that you make angry with them.

Fast track as in buying an account.  It fast tracks them to a certain level, but as you can see from my posts I personally am very against this for just getting on a sig campaign.

I think you should get an account and raise it from newbie to whatever.  But I could be old fashioned.

As much as I support buying accounts.

Just know the risks of in the buying process and if that user cant claim that account back. Theres incidents where the users secondary questions or security were answered leaving the buyer screwed over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:22:42 PM

rank up ur account first then join a signature camp and keep posting to earn, very simple Smiley
it might be much easier if he would decide to buy the accounts instead of leveling up his new one though its my thoughts only

I don't suggest buying accounts.   Raising an account will always be better.   And you gain knowledge from your time on the forums.

If you use a bought account a lot of them are crap farmed posts.  This means not all people will want you if you buy an account and have bad post quality.  Yes some will get away with buying, but it really should not be supported as far as for signature campaigns.
youre definitely correct. from time to time using your own account and you ranked up your account up to sr. or maybe hero member, theres so many things that you may learned and also you will have a friends that may help you in the time when you are down or you can borrow to them in case of need coins urgently.

Human greed as always and we can't stop that. They want to claim more and never get satisfied. Everyone can having more than 1 account but there will be some risk for it so think wisely

We cannot stop greed.  But the funny part is likely some of them will buy accounts full of "one liners" like thanks or my favorite is offtopics like favorite drink.  Gee every day they say what they drink.   

These accounts will apply to a "good" sig campaign and be turned down.   Yes a few will make it through but most of the farmed accounts really are quite crappy.  I wish everyone would enjoy the forums and not try to fast track.  But I do see why one would be wanting to fast track, I highly suggest them thinking twice before doing it.
what do you mean fast track? i didn't know what is it? and i didn't heard about what they do or something that you make angry with them.

Fast track as in buying an account.  It fast tracks them to a certain level, but as you can see from my posts I personally am very against this for just getting on a sig campaign.

I think you should get an account and raise it from newbie to whatever.  But I could be old fashioned.

As much as I support buying accounts.

Just know the risks of in the buying process and if that user cant claim that account back. Theres incidents where the users secondary questions or security were answered leaving the buyer screwed over.
therefore it should be when conducting a transaction, so always make security measures, such as wearing escrow, sign the message, and do not delete the conversation that's been made, it will be useful later
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:52:44 PM

So you mean that you angry with those people can't make an account and wait a long time to have a rank sr. member and up or those people who are lazy?
mordekaiser

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:29:54 AM

So you mean that you angry with those people can't make an account and wait a long time to have a rank sr. member and up or those people who are lazy?

most people are lazy.

which is why you see a overhwleming demand in the digital goods section for all levels of  bitcointalk accounts.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:38:37 AM

I am not angry.  It is part of the forums they allow sales of accounts.  So I cant really be angry.

I just think someone jumps to your example of senior rank they missed out of a lot of knowledge and time of forums most would be expected to have at that rank.  I feel they are missing the point of the forum, but that is just my feelings.   

Funny thing is a lot of these accounts have horrible post history.  The fact is a lot are "farmed" and some even "botted" read meta to learn about the accounts that used bot it's amazing the lengths some of these account farmers do.   But if you have a horrible post history you will not be allowed in a lot of the better signature campaigns.   So someone might be wasting money on that account you speak of.
ohneal14

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:45:17 AM

just follow the said requirements and just post normally is all i can say
wenG

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:36:24 AM

I reading this thread and it help me a lot.
phishead

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 05:09:20 AM

So some of these campaigns are out of date and aren't taking newbies... what are the best current signature campaigns right now for newbs?  Huh
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:24:28 AM

join a signature campaign just by adding the signature code in your profile and inform the campaign manager of that campaign and post helpful posts . you will earn weekly good income from this
Guiomar

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:34:53 AM

So some of these campaigns are out of date and aren't taking newbies... what are the best current signature campaigns right now for newbs?  Huh

There is a slightly out of date thread here. Its not as often updated as it used to be and its not easy for newbies to find a campaign, but its still a good place to start looking. The last few pages often have updates that are not part of the 1st post as well. The main problems finding a campaign as newbie is spam and the fact that newbies cant have links as part of the signature. More and more signatures handpick participants based on posting history to avoid paying for spam. As a newbie there is next to no history.
Dotakels

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:26:14 AM

I am not angry.  It is part of the forums they allow sales of accounts.  So I cant really be angry.

I just think someone jumps to your example of senior rank they missed out of a lot of knowledge and time of forums most would be expected to have at that rank.  I feel they are missing the point of the forum, but that is just my feelings.   

Funny thing is a lot of these accounts have horrible post history.  The fact is a lot are "farmed" and some even "botted" read meta to learn about the accounts that used bot it's amazing the lengths some of these account farmers do.   But if you have a horrible post history you will not be allowed in a lot of the better signature campaigns.   So someone might be wasting money on that account you speak of.
but they will not buy those account that have a wasted post or horrible post, they will use their common sense when their buying an account. Yeah thats the main reason why most users in this forum not support the buying account, because people who buy an account to get high rank missed those knowledge that they can get.
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:18:05 AM

If you're  a newbie then you can't earn a lot from signature campaign. Just wait til you become a full member.

Dotakels

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:26:14 AM

If you're  a newbie then you can't earn a lot from signature campaign. Just wait til you become a full member.
Yeah you can earn but only small amount of bitcoin. You can try faucets, doing captcha every 1 hour and have a many faucets websites make many coins if you combine it.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:32:20 PM

Yeah you can earn but only small amount of bitcoin. You can try faucets, doing captcha every 1 hour and have a many faucets websites make many coins if you combine it.

I suggest just waiting and enjoying the forum.  You will be a bigger activity level one day, assuming you enjoy the forum.

But  faucets are pennies per hour.  It really just does not make sense for most.  For most it will just be dust in the wallet.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:43:32 PM

I suggest just waiting and enjoying the forum.  You will be a bigger activity level one day, assuming you enjoy the forum.

But  faucets are pennies per hour.  It really just does not make sense for most.  For most it will just be dust in the wallet.
if only people were patient enough... however, we all know that't not the case. there are entire businesses built on the fact that people are both lazy and impatient, and that people are willing to pay good money to bypass the time/effort for a task.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:53:42 PM

if only people were patient enough... however, we all know that't not the case. there are entire businesses built on the fact that people are both lazy and impatient, and that people are willing to pay good money to bypass the time/effort for a task.

If doing faucets I suggest them to time the amount of time they did it, then look at how much they made.  It is literally pennies anyone who thinks that is good would have to live in a crazy low income country.  I mean time in a internet cafe would cost more then faucet use makes.

But I understand having things you enjoy doing.   For me it's mining.  If for some reason someone love doing faucets I know I am speaking to deaf ears.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:28:39 PM

Every drop counts - that's the motto of faucet users. They can still do faucets while participating in this forum ; while waiting for the faucet timer, they can enjoy this forum. I bet some do that
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:20:04 PM

You can earn more when you have a higher rank.
Your rank will automatically rise after a little bit time go higher and higher, so you can earn more and more, its a win win situation.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:07:28 AM

Every drop counts - that's the motto of faucet users. They can still do faucets while participating in this forum ; while waiting for the faucet timer, they can enjoy this forum. I bet some do that

I just like to be honest it is mostly dust you make on faucets.  After most people do the math seeing how much they are making per hour they stop.

The ones that make money are the ones that somehow do good at referrals or owners.  The reason is they can have other people doing it, they dont have to do anything and they can make money off of multiple people at once.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:07:46 AM

There are some sig campaign company which accept newbie:
Plinkopot.
SteadyTurtle.
Bitin.io.
777COIN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: