Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:30:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ➨➨ CryptoSplit.com Sig Campaign ➨ Full/Senior/Hero/Legendary ➨ Up to 0.10BTC/Week!!  (Read 3976 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:35:19 PM

But, I think the escrow may wait 24 hours before doing anything with the funds. And where will the funds go? If there is something extra you can always tip something to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300631 Smiley
I will wait a day or so and then start to PM participants that they can remove their signature ife they so choose. The signature has only been up for a day or so, therefore it was likely not very effective/useful for them.

The funds belong to the OP so if there are any excess funds will need to be returned to the OP, otherwise I am scamming them. If they don't give me an address to return the funds to after some amount of time then I am not sure what I will do.

Shouldn't you seize them? I know that it would probably not be a good idea to police things yourself but if CryptoSplit did indeed scam, funds shouldn't be returned to the scammers.
Sieze them for what? I am not going to engage in asset forfeiture. Seizing bitcoin would set a precedent that it is not safe for scammers to use escrow which would give them a legit reason to refuse escrow which would make it easier for them to scam after they have been outed as a scammer.

Scammers won't/don't use escrows. That would not make them scammers (for the particular trade).

It is already not safe for scammers to use escrow.. Read my sentence above.

You wouldn't be setting any precedent.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:38:01 PM

But, I think the escrow may wait 24 hours before doing anything with the funds. And where will the funds go? If there is something extra you can always tip something to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300631 Smiley
I will wait a day or so and then start to PM participants that they can remove their signature ife they so choose. The signature has only been up for a day or so, therefore it was likely not very effective/useful for them.

The funds belong to the OP so if there are any excess funds will need to be returned to the OP, otherwise I am scamming them. If they don't give me an address to return the funds to after some amount of time then I am not sure what I will do.

Shouldn't you seize them? I know that it would probably not be a good idea to police things yourself but if CryptoSplit did indeed scam, funds shouldn't be returned to the scammers.
Sieze them for what? I am not going to engage in asset forfeiture. Seizing bitcoin would set a precedent that it is not safe for scammers to use escrow which would give them a legit reason to refuse escrow which would make it easier for them to scam after they have been outed as a scammer.

Scammers won't/don't use escrows. That would not make them scammers (for the particular trade).

+1 on that. Quickseller returning to OP will not make any difference oo what a scammer will do in the future. Smiley

I'd say donate the extra funds. Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:42:31 PM

If someone has scammed in the past then they are a scammer. That does not mean that they will never attempt to trade honestly in the future. Look at KingOfSports for example, he scammed 2 BTC then for years frequently traded in the currency exchange section with escrow (likely to fund his gambling habit) before he seemingly disappeared.

If a scammer wants to use escrow for a trade to prove it will actually go through then they should be able to do so.

Plus if the option is there to use escrow for a scammer then anyone considering doing business with them will know not to conduct any deals with them if they are refusing escrow. If a scammer outright refuses escrow and has a legit explanation as to why they will not accept escrow then people considering to trade with them might be willing to send first
Shindo1988

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:13:50 AM

This site scammed me 0.001 BTC from it's giveaways.
Now minimum amount of plan I paid increased from 0.001BTC to 0.015BTC

SCAM DO NOT INVEST

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:20:55 AM

Enrolling...

Username: michietn94
Post Count as of Enrolment: 488
Rank as of Enrolment: Senior
Payment Address: 1HVMLBB9eAE65NNqrY9FAjRnK5ZYL7BvVe

I'm looking for fixed campaign

Senior Member: 0.05BTC Per Week (Min 15 Posts)

Thanks
Enrolling please : Fixed Plan

mnporter2001
Activity:   280
Position:   Sr. Member

BTC address 1EZTphFeD8dz8mTurrwF8KNBVhD3sYEWT4
Enrolling please : Fixed Plan

Name:    CoinFriend
Activity:    140
Position:    Full Member

BTC  15fTZeQGgF8u6U3LCKmKHrHCfuUDNau5wr
Enrolling please: Fixed Plan
User name: peloso
Activity: 630
Position: Hero Member

BTC 1J1djgTWKMsVppr8zrh6iCaynnEAePLyvC

Thank you
Username: Rozee
Post Count as of Enrolment: 423
Rank as of Enrolment: Full member
Payment Address: 1NLuraD2eFpsWRty8Av5vtvw9T4txQVMfF
Fixed or Pay By Post: Fixed
Please let me know if im in thank you Smiley
Enrolling to fixed term.
Username: umairsaleem
Post Count as of Enrolment: 903
Rank as of Enrolment: Hero member
Payment Address: 15o54hJmkHDa216azjch88KxqXcHnUa56f

So all I need is to make 15 posts(at least) in a week and follow the rule, and the payment is 0.075BTC weekly?
I am in the process of sending out PM's to participants with offers to remove their signature. Please do not further edit nor remove your enrollment post.

edit: PM's have been sent to all participants with offers to be allowed to removed their signature for a prorated payment. I offered the greater of the percentage of time they have been wearing the signature or the percentage of required posts they have made.

The pro rated offer amount is not going to change unless I have made a calculation mistake.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:51:57 AM

i accept that offer and removed signature
Thanks for getting back to me. (I also got your PM). I will send payment to everyone that accepts my offer within 24 hours so I only need to make one payment.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:53:10 AM

signature removed and PM back

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:01:25 AM

It's an obvious ponzi scam, quickseller next time don't escrow for this kind of obvious scam.

And you guys don't join ponzi scam signature campaign next time, or you are helping ponzi scammers.
umairsaleem

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:47:23 AM

i accept that offer and removed signature
Thanks for getting back to me. (I also got your PM). I will send payment to everyone that accepts my offer within 24 hours so I only need to make one payment.

I accept the offer, thank you for your great job, QuickSeller.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:53:32 AM

It's an obvious ponzi scam, quickseller next time don't escrow for this kind of obvious scam.

And you guys don't join ponzi scam signature campaign next time, or you are helping ponzi scammers.
The choice was that either the OP scams everyone (including signature campaign participants), or the OP ends up scamming his investors/customers who should know the risks of investing, and who by a very reputable person's description are "greedy morons". Additionally anyone considering to invest in the OP's site were previously warned that he is a scammer/running a scam site
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:23:52 AM

Im out too and thanks Quickseller for dealing with this

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████