Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING FOR PUMPER!!!  (Read 2956 times)
BittyBoBitty (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:37:15 PM

Serious replies only please. PM me.
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:37:52 PM

i have about 50$ , is it enough to pump your coin ?
On a serious note, u realise you just killed your coin with this topic ?

I think OP is looking for 1000 BTC.

I have around 0.1 BTC.
I would donate them if we can call the coin "BrianCoin".
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:39:28 PM

I want you to remain anonymous and call yourself Suzuki Minamoto.  And this is your pic

Do we have deal?  I will fund it well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:41:41 PM

"Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" their overvalued shares, the price falls and investors lose their money. Stocks that are the subject of pump and dump schemes are sometimes called "chop stocks".
Irrelevant. OP is talking about a cryptocurrency

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:58:46 PM

Bit what if OP is really police?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:00:26 PM

P&D schemes are illegal no matter where... i hope you are using a good VPN

What are you talking about? There is a free market, anyone can buy or sell as they please.

Give me a break.

P&D is a scam.

There is nothing "free" about a market that is purposefully manipulated, as it completely circumvents market forces.

Falsely jacking prices so suckers lose their money to you is not a free market.  It's theft.

It is not false, that person wanted to buy that many coins and they did with their own money which is verified on the network. Nothing false about that. It is very real. If you decide to buy because of that its your own decision. I said I am going to develop whatever the pumper wants, I never said I was scamming anyone. I will create an innovative coin with value.

Bull.  Shit.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

"Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" their overvalued shares, the price falls and investors lose their money. Stocks that are the subject of pump and dump schemes are sometimes called "chop stocks".

It's fraud, plain and simple.   Unless there is some massive miscommunication here you seem to be advertising for someone to help you commit fraud.

If your coin had value, you would not need a pumper, as then the free market would set its value.  Saying it will have value, but you need a pumper is contradictory.  

Saying that this is free market activity is simply untrue.

I don't know what your definition of a free market is. ANYONE CAN BUY OR SELL FREELY. get it? I suppose the tiny transaction fee makes it no completely "free".

your exact quote "Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements"

I never once said I was going to provide false and misleading positive statement. I am looking for a large investor. Please read what you are sending me first.

Don't give me that 'please read' self-righteous bullshit. I did read.  What you are proposing is fraud.

And I do understand what a free market is.  Your definition is as completely wrong as the rest of your ridiculous statements. 

I hope you've got more knowledge of crypto than you do of economics and the law.  If so, maybe you can develop crook coin and rework the market of the prison you'll end up in if you continue with this wrong-headed approach to business.
BittyBoBitty (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:21:03 PM

What are you talking about? There is a free market, anyone can buy or sell as they please.

Give me a break.

P&D is a scam.

There is nothing "free" about a market that is purposefully manipulated, as it completely circumvents market forces.

Falsely jacking prices so suckers lose their money to you is not a free market.  It's theft.

It is not false, that person wanted to buy that many coins and they did with their own money which is verified on the network. Nothing false about that. It is very real. If you decide to buy because of that its your own decision. I said I am going to develop whatever the pumper wants, I never said I was scamming anyone. I will create an innovative coin with value.

Bull.  Shit.

It's fraud, plain and simple.   Unless there is some massive miscommunication here you seem to be advertising for someone to help you commit fraud.

If your coin had value, you would not need a pumper, as then the free market would set its value.  Saying it will have value, but you need a pumper is contradictory.  

I don't know what your definition of a free market is. ANYONE CAN BUY OR SELL FREELY. get it? I suppose the tiny transaction fee makes it no completely "free".

your exact quote "Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements"

I never once said I was going to provide false and misleading positive statement. I am looking for a large investor. Please read what you are sending me first.

Don't give me that 'please read' self-righteous bullshit. I did read.  What you are proposing is fraud.

And I do understand what a free market is.  Your definition is as completely wrong as the rest of your ridiculous statements. 

I hope you've got more knowledge of crypto than you do of economics and the law.  If so, maybe you can develop crook coin and rework the market of the prison you'll end up in if you continue with this wrong-headed approach to business.

oKAY SO MAYBE i USED THE WRONG TERM, i AM LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR NOT A PUMPER, DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?

Either way, again read what you sent me and then quote me where I said I was going to mislead people to buy? There is no fraud, you don't understand law. Law is very specific about the details.
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:27:03 PM

Remember to write a good white paper for the coin (always write a white paper)
It would be innovative to write it on toilet paper, that has never been done before afaik.

BittyBoBitty (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:49:19 PM

I want you to remain anonymous and call yourself Suzuki Minamoto.  And this is your pic

No, need to be real, provide real world use and innovation
dloghwak

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:39:11 PM

Give me a break.

P&D is a scam.

Falsely jacking prices so suckers lose their money to you is not a free market.  It's theft.

Someone buying a coin in no way what so ever this theft. Think about it, did you sell your BTC to someone or did they steal it from from? yea you sold it to them over a free market.
The bold-faced part seems like a valid argument. Grin hilarious thread, try harder op.
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:34:57 PM

Give me a break.

P&D is a scam.

Bull.  Shit.

oKAY SO MAYBE i USED THE WRONG TERM, i AM LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR NOT A PUMPER, DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?

Either way, again read what you sent me and then quote me where I said I was going to mislead people to buy? There is no fraud, you don't understand law. Law is very specific about the details.

No, because these statements are, again, bullshit.

You asked for a pumper for the stated and specific purpose of buying s shitload of volume.

How does this "investor" hope to generate return?  Through the old pump and dump.  Drive that price up by gaming the market, which is about as far from a free market as you can get, then fuck people out of their money when you decide it's time to dump.

Now you're playing games with semantics in an attempt to seem as if you didn't start a thread with the express purpose of colluding to defraud people, which is exactly what you did here, dance around all you'd like on that.

And yes it is fraud.  That has been adjudicated ad nauseum and what you are proposing is against the law.  And it should be.

Chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on for shit sake.  Continuing to argue as if you have a point is absurd.  You do not and the people right here on this board may well have been among those getting lined up for a fucking, so it's not as if you're likely to get a whole ton of help, sympathy, or anything else.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:05:06 PM

Hi everyone, I would like to work with a rich investor to pump our coin to the moon. You tell me exactly what specs and some innovation that you want, I build it, we premine it. You have complete control of what I develop. I am one of the top devs in crypto. PM to talk further.

LOL rich investors don't pump coins  Roll Eyes

if you pump a coin too the moon ya kinda lose ie buy coins of people at a high and get caught with bags, successful crypto traders DUMP  Shocked
NyeFe

Activity: 699

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:57:29 PM

i have about 50$ , is it enough to pump your coin ?
On a serious note, u realise you just killed your coin with this topic ?

I have lost all hopes on all altcoins. Most of these people create bullshitCoins as a get rich/quick scheme to deliberately and to purposefully scam others wealth.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:53:05 AM

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:01:53 AM

If this something like the water bucket challenge I have a new contender  Grin

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:09:21 AM

I just saw that thread and I am 101% sure who is the OP.

BittyBoBitty (will call you like that for now), you first may want to reply on a PM, which I send you to your real account.

P.S. Don't bother answering here that my doubts are not true. I know it is you. Smiley

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:43:47 AM

LOOKING FOR PUMPER!!!

Here he is!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:52:12 AM

tokeweed, I really think I know who he is, and if you stop trying to be funny, and did know how much damage he made in here - you will not laugh that loud. This is no joke at all, because we are talking about hundreds (if not thousands) scammed people.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:02:26 PM

tokeweed, I really think I know who he is, and if you stop trying to be funny, and did know how much damage he made in here - you will not laugh that loud. This is no joke at all, because we are talking about hundreds (if not thousands) scammed people.

Sorry..  It's just the shoe on the head thing really gets me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:45:33 PM

Hi everyone, I would like to work with a rich investor to pump our coin to the moon. You tell me exactly what specs and some innovation that you want, I build it, we premine it. You have complete control of what I develop. I am one of the top devs in crypto. PM to talk further.

Very straight and fair. Prove to the Whale you are a worthy developer and you already have a coin approaching moon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: