Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 02:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEM always live in NXT's shadow because it started as a NXT asset?  (Read 1566 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:27:54 AM

The fact that much of the NEM community continue to define NEM in terms of how it's doing in relation to NXT is an issue.
I sometimes detect a little bit of cargo cultism around NEM......

Oh give me a FUCKIN' BREAK...  how in the FUCK does one even attempt to say something like this^^^ after all the Nxt Circle Jerk Parades?!?!?  Huh

poor bipolar twat. I remember you wailing, crying and spitting insult when QORA went down.

so now your wisdom presages 120Sats for NEM.

Well, good luck with that- and let's see you have another meltdown if it does not happen!

They shoveled 43.3 BTC into getting this below 64 sat,...

So true...  I was observing the Poloniex orderbook all afternoon yesterday. 

If no unforeseen circumstances arise...  we will see 120 sats very soon!   Wink

...I'm more concerned about price stabilization after the pump...
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:02:38 AM

poor bipolar twat. I remember you wailing, crying and spitting insult when QORA went down.

WTF are you talking about?!?!?   Undecided

so now your wisdom presages 120Sats for NEM.

Well, good luck with that- and let's see you have another meltdown if it does not happen!

Did you even read the post I was replying to in order to understand the context of my post?!?!?   Undecided

How long were you waiting until you THOUGHT it was the right time to take your swing???...  ROFLMAO!   Grin

Too bad you're SO FUCKIN' RETARDED that you can't even get your facts straight and/or comprehend the context of my posts!!!   Kiss

yeah- maybe I didn't pay proper attention. never mind- it is of minor relevance anyway.
choochimil

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:06:27 AM

NEM never was in NXT shadow. Shame the price has dropped steadily since launch, but not really a surprise, people want something to happen every day or they lose focus. I haven't even got my stake yet, still waiting for that next stage of redemption.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:10:32 PM

No, It doesnt currently in and wont live in NXT's shadow.

I believe NXT was the biggest innovation after BTC. But NEM is another step from NXT. From NXT starting, there werent any noticable interesting projects but NEM. I believe at some point NXT and NEM will used to live together not competitively.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:48:13 AM

I really dont belive NEM live in NXT's shadow .

Afaik , It didnt start as a NXT asset. NXT asset was used for trading before NEM shares were not available for redeeming. Besides, NEM has a different code than NXT. So it is not a clone, but future of of NEM strongly depends on developers' performance. IMHO, NEM's price is really cheap nowadays , after some development news , it can easily increase. 
The price is down a lot. It seems some ppl lose a bit confidence to it now and dump it now. Its fate is totally decided by the development team. It really needs some exciting new announcement to recover pps' confidence to it.     
tribefan89

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:50:46 PM

Afaik , It didnt start as a NXT asset. NXT asset was used for trading before NEM shares were not available for redeeming. Besides, NEM has a different code than NXT. So it is not a clone, but future of of NEM strongly depends on developers' performance. IMHO, NEM's price is really cheap nowadays , after some development news , it can easily increase. 
The price is down a lot. It seems some ppl lose a bit confidence to it now and dump it now. Its fate is totally decided by the development team. It really needs some exciting new announcement to recover pps' confidence to it.     

This is what I'm hoping for. I have some NXT and really hoping for some big announcement to get the interest back.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:51:44 AM

This is what I'm hoping for. I have some NXT and really hoping for some big announcement to get the interest back.

The NXT increase in price will be from organic growth on the NXT platform.  The network substructure is being developed and the projects are underway.  Imo, it's just a matter of time.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:07:45 AM

What proportion of crypto users who actually try using the NXT wallet end up being impressed? Just a matter of time for NXT.

NEM needs something else to stand out, and might develop that in time.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: