Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Poker Table Starters Wanted  (Read 1756 times)
TippingPoint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:28:06 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 02:44:09 AM by TippingPoint

Which came first?  The Chicken or the Egg?

Experienced poker players are needed to start poker tables.  (Other players are much more likely to sit down at a table if there is already someone there).  

Opportunities for High Stakes, Medium Stakes, Low Stakes, Micro Stakes players.  Flexible hours, flexible stakes.  You decide how much you want to earn and what tables to start.  Wait for a monster hand and go all-in, or play it safe.  Play to win, play to earn table starter benefits, or some combination of both. Play only the games you are comfortable in.  

Update:  
  • Thank you to those who signed up and really are experienced players.  I will honor my commitments to you.
  • Thank you also to the players who made a good effort, but did not have enough experience yet
  • About one-third of the people had "issues" or needed too much hand holding
  • I am still observing play and determining who fits in what category.  Some people appear to have embellished their playing ability
  • Any new applicants will need to demonstrate their experience before we reach an agreement.  You at least need to be a "break even" player, and be accustomed to playing a few hours a day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:35:53 AM

What are you offering on top of the automatic 50% RB?
CryForMeSky

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:51:07 AM

• Chips if you click the link and create an account

How many?

• More chips if you deposit and play

How many?

• More chips if you generate rake

What % of RB are you offering?  Again, on top of the 50% already offered by table starting.

• More chips as you reach milestones

What are the milestones?  How many chips are you offering per milestone?

Experienced poker players and/or gamblers only - long term relationship

Nobody whose played longer than a week will blindly click on an affiliate link without any sort of firm commitment.  "Play and I'll give you money, I promise!" is worthless.  Please explain, in detail, what you are offering.[/list]
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:10:16 AM

What are you offering on top of the automatic 50% RB?

• More chips if you deposit and play
  • More chips if you generate rake
  • More chips as you reach milestones

I agree that details are needed to reach an engagement, nobody gets into that relations without having terms 100% clear
CryForMeSky

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:26:35 AM

Thank you for responding.

In poker, we must often give action in order to get action.

This is not a get-rich-quick deal.  I am willing to wait for experienced players who want to establish a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.  

This is nonsense.  Judging by your evasion of every question, I think it's fair to assume that this is just horrible referral spam.  LOCK IT UP!
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:40:20 AM

Thank you for responding.

In poker, we must often give action in order to get action.

This is not a get-rich-quick deal.  I am willing to wait for experienced players who want to establish a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.  

This is nonsense.  Judging by your evasion of every question, I think it's fair to assume that this is just horrible referral spam.  LOCK IT UP!

The dodging questions is a bit suspect and for someone who has been on the forum so long you should really have read the rules about not putting referral links on threads for any reason. You should remove it and keep your good name on this forum nice and clean.

I see you have been affiliate for 2+ years that does not mean you can post ref links and why have you not recruited experienced players sooner, i can only imagine there is a good deal on at the moment so good luck minus the ref Wink
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:53:45 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 07:06:02 AM by WhatTheGox

Experienced poker players are needed to start poker tables.  (Other players are much more likely to sit down at a table if there is already someone there).  

If you are willing to start poker tables you can receive Free Chips, earn more chips by your play, and earn rewards.  

Opportunities for High Stakes, Medium Stakes, Low Stakes, Micro Stakes players.  Flexible hours, flexible stakes.  You decide how much you want to earn and what tables to start.  Wait for a monster hand and go all-in, or play it safe.  Play to win, play to earn table starter benefits, or some combination of both. Play only the games you are comfortable in.  

If you know how to play poker, sign up using my link.
I will find you there.  I will keep my promises to anyone who can play poker, signs up, and starts tables.

Im kinda confused, which site are you wanting table starters for? do you run the site or been asked by the site to provide table starters? i didnt see a site here.
bugmenot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

No Justice No Peace

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:52:45 AM

I am interested please pm me with details i am playing poker from last 1 year

I AM DONE
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:33:03 AM

If you are willing to start poker tables you can receive Free Chips, earn more chips by your play, and earn rewards.  

If you know how to play poker, sign up using my link.
I will find you there.  I will keep my promises to anyone who can play poker, signs up, and starts tables.

Im kinda confused, which site are you wanting table starters for? do you run the site or been asked by the site to provide table starters? i didnt see a site here.

I think it was a referral link which got removed. He's an affiliate as he mentioned himself and he was trying to get people to register.

FYI

I have been an affiliate sponsor for about 2 years.  No complaints. Zero.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:03:30 AM

I like poker, so send me your link Wink

mizna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:48:01 AM

im interest i was playing poker from two years ago
and i have experience play poker
i was register via your signature link, see you there Wink

ricky3555

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 06:11:27 AM

I can do this played poker 8years, are you staking?
mizna

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:25:52 AM

mizna

You are in a tournament, and are being blinded out.

im sorry im not use PC right now
im on mobile  so i cant enroll the tournament Sad

geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:33:43 AM

What site? Pm me more info. Why table starters? How will you know if im starting tables or just playing on heads up tables? 

Gonna assume its betcoinpoker based on some of the comments in this thread..

This entire thread contains almost no useful information.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:51:10 AM

What site? Pm me more info. Why table starters? How will you know if im starting tables or just playing on heads up tables? 

Gonna assume its betcoinpoker based on some of the comments in this thread..

This entire thread contains almost no useful information.

More tables started means more games going = more rake. Some players wont join a game unless a table has already a few players so no poker gets played in this case.

I think sites generally dont like to blatantly advertise that they want to use table starters.  They can probably check hand history to know if you were startng tables etc.
ricky3555

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 05:36:06 PM

lmao i'm probably the best player on this post and i'm not a good fit okay. i would rather stick with betcoin tbh
Kinoto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:17:16 PM

Hello,

I'm a "not bad" poker player, used to multitable on Pokerstars or Fulltilt (10 to 20 tables on cash games), a bit more than break even but not a poker genious.

But I'd like to understand what you are looking for exactly and what you would propose as a retribution as it is not clear to me yet.
Also, how long do you need the players to play, and what games (only Holdem? Omaha? others? | Tournements/SnG/Cash), at what stakes?

Thanks

Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:22:07 PM

where to open an account for this, can't find any link
I am interested in this
BitBOOM

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:18:46 AM

Update:  
  • Thank you to those who signed up and really are experienced players.  I will honor my commitments to you.
  • Thank you also to the players who made a good effort, but did not have enough experience yet
  • About one-third of the people had "issues" or needed too much hand holding
  • I am still observing play and determining who fits in what category.  Some people appear to have embellished their playing ability
  • Any new applicants will need to demonstrate their experience before we reach an agreement.  You at least need to be a "break even" player, and be accustomed to playing a few hours a day

IMO it is a mistake to have so many restrictions. If a player is willing to put in the time why does it matter if they win or lose? You're still making money off them. Many players can lose and easily redeposit too. Just my 2 bits

Inotanewbie

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 12:24:57 AM

lmao i'm probably the best player on this post and i'm not a good fit okay. i would rather stick with betcoin tbh

This would be your best bet to stick with betcoin it is a class 1 site and you will have no problems finding games at any stake, not sure why he put you off though because anyone paying rake is making him money at the same time so not sure what the problem is to be honest.

We have no figures i go and start tables and you say you will live up to your end of the bargain but it is not clear what your end is, maybe a little clearer and you will have more refs  Wink

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: