Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where is bitcoin future going ? Loosing hope :(  (Read 2044 times)
bugmenot (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

No Justice No Peace

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:22:10 AM

hello guys

i was too excited about bitcoin. i am still hoping that bitcoin will not give up but suddenly market looking fishy to me. i am unable to guess whats going on . i am asking you guys what you think ? i thought this year price would rise up but looks like price getting down too much. and some guys trolling everywhere that bitcoin will crash in few days don't know what's the reason they spamming and what they will get if bitcoin dead.please give me your thoughts what you think its critical or thing will be good soon ?

There is always hope for #btc

thanks

I AM DONE
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:32:13 AM

hello guys

i was too excited about bitcoin. i am still hoping that bitcoin will not give up but suddenly market looking fishy to me. i am unable to guess whats going on . i am asking you guys what you think ? i thought this year price would rise up but looks like price getting down too much. and some guys trolling everywhere that bitcoin will crash in few days don't know what's the reason they spamming and what they will get if bitcoin dead.please give me your thoughts what you think its critical or thing will be good soon ?

thanks

If they are short they will get money Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Bagatell

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:33:53 AM

You registered here in 2010 and you're worried about the price??? What's your DCA?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:38:00 AM

You registered here in 2010 and you're worried about the price??? What's your DCA?

OP bought the account in January for some reason.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940489.msg10320105#msg10320105

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
umairsaleem

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:06:23 AM

Here we go, 300$ - 260$ - 250$ - 230$(now) - 200$(soon), there is no indication that Bitcoin will going to be rising significantly.
merve10495

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:11:46 AM

Everytime the price of bitcoin goes down we see all of these threads appear.
Some of the trolls are just doing that, trolling - trying to scare those who aren't fully into bitcoin.
Others try and get people to panic sell and if enough is getting sold then that can have an effect on the market price as well.

Heaps of other factors, but don't worry too much about it.
Just ride it out. I'm hoping to see a big bounce back again like Bitcoin has done numerous times.

ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:23:18 AM

Here we go, 300$ - 260$ - 250$ - 230$(now) - 200$(soon), there is no indication that Bitcoin will going to be rising significantly.
It's really hard to tell where bitcoin price will be heading and as I it looks like it won't rise in the near future, but you never know  Grin
Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:48:24 AM

There type of threads annoy me, NO ONE KNOWS, tow here Bitcoin will go. It is gaining traction amongst many merchants and top members - yet values are relatively stable for now and hasn't changed much over the last month.

Yet, people are expecting the value to rise above $10,000 per 1 BTC by the end of 2015 - what is wrong with these people?

Like the stock markets anything could happen, same thing applies to Bitcoin.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:18:45 AM

hello guys

thanks

Let yourself align towards the direction on what feels right for you. Trying to predict what is going to happen next on the price will not help much and listening to the trolls will make things even worse and led you to more worries. Instead look at the future long term. Yeah, price is declining, but if you put that aside and analyze long term, just imagine the future on what bitcoin has to offer.  

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:54:26 AM

If you'd invested in 'the internet' in the early 90s it would've taken rather a long time to make your investment back. This is no smaller of a deal. It might be the work of a decade or more or it might fade away. It might feel crap and glacial at the moment but that's how these things often pan out.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:08:30 AM

never take a price rise for granted. that's a mistake so many people make. and also don't listen to ultra bearish trolls trying to get you to sell your coins.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:41:16 PM

hello guys

thanks

You are losing hope you say, but you also state that there is always hope for BTC. Weird combination.  Roll Eyes

Just be patient, there is nothing to worry about. Trolls are trolls, they have a good time reading your thread. Don't feed them.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:12:32 PM

It hasn't even started, we are in early 90's internet when compared to Bitcoin. Current price is irrelevant. Time will put Bitcoin at the top naturally.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:19:21 PM

Yeah, last year was rough for Bitcoin, and the start of this year hasn't been much better. I'm hoping things will improve.
RWeItc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:37:13 PM

hello guys

There is always hope for #btc <- Better give up your false hope or lose everything you still left.

thanks
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:51:05 PM

Nobody can predict future bitcoin & don't depend on prediction or trolls Grin
If you excited about bitcoin, you should have confident bitcoin future is great

But, if you don't want take risk.
You better sell all your bitcoin now

good point, sell it immediately
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:07:16 PM

OP bought the account in January for some reason.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940489.msg10320105#msg10320105

"for some reason"... My guess is to post mindless FUD from an old account.
#notimpressed

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
llanillo

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:30:27 PM

hello guys

thanks

Always, and i mean always!, when the bicoin price goes down even a little bit the people go crazy or something, and saying its the end and blah blah, just ignore the trolls they want you to be scared, it will get better Grin

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Ivanhoe

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:18:33 PM

A judgement based on the price trend since November 2013 would say we are fucked yes.

A judgement based on the network growth, amount of tx's, growth of the ecosystem, developments within the ecosystem etc etc wouldn't say we are fucked.

It's your choice to select what you think is important for the future of Bitcoin.
RWeItc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:07:54 PM

A judgement based on the price trend since November 2013 would say we are fucked yes.

A judgement based on the network growth, amount of tx's, growth of the ecosystem, developments within the ecosystem etc etc wouldn't say we are fucked.

It's your choice to select what you think is important for the future of Bitcoin.

Wrong, neither the market nor fundament is doing fine now, everything looks bad and bitcoin is failing down.
Network growth = miners trying hard to dump everyday 3600 new mined coins to gain fiat before bitcoin's final down
Amount of tx's, "give me few thousands bucks, i can make the amount of tx's all time high by repeatedly sending coins to myself" said by bitcoin core dev
Growth of the ecosystem, merchants accept USD from bitpay by dumping your bitcoins instantly
Developments within the ecosystem, openBazaar,etf takes forever, coinbase todamoon count down Cheesy fake promised, dark marks steal and hack and runoff etc..

It's your choice to ignore the facts of bitcoin's failure and lying to yourself with delusions that if bitcoin has a "future".
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: