Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring credit card manager, click to know details  (Read 522 times)
volatilebtc (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:32:00 AM

Hi, I am hiring credit card manager . Job role is to bring new credit cards . Payments will be sent daily / weekly / monthly basis depending upon your choice. Please contact for details . Payment as high as 200 $ per month available.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:33:09 AM

Credit card manage will bring new credit cards or new customers which will use credit cards ? I didn't understand well this sentence . Can you tell more clearly the meanings of ''Job role is to bring new credit cards ''
volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:27:32 AM

Credit card manage will bring new credit cards or new customers which will use credit cards ? I didn't understand well this sentence . Can you tell more clearly the meanings of ''Job role is to bring new credit cards ''

Nope title means exactly what it says. No new customers, you have to bring new credit cards and you will be paid for that, note that you should be a trusted member.

████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
caberum

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:37:07 AM

Sent you a message
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:13:58 AM

interested to do that job payments $200 sounds good, waiting for more details about that.
volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:05:56 PM

interested to do that job payments $200 sounds good, waiting for more details about that.

Bring cc(s) , give me details and you will be paid on daily basis , its all about playstore and android , dats all

caberum

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:10:26 PM

Bring cc(s) , give me details and you will be paid on daily basis , its all about playstore and android , dats all
I can deliver you now some if you are interested.
caberum

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:21:10 PM

Check your skype
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:26:34 PM

i'm Interested. thank you to send me more details please.
Thanx.  Smiley
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:34:15 PM

So basically you want to buy stolen credit card numbers?
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:07:00 PM

nothing stolen here , if we are talking  about prepaids debit cards. that's absolutely legal
ie: polish banks: BZWBK S.A.  Wink
volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:43:22 AM

no dear we are looking for realtime cc , let me clarify its for playstore , dats all

nothing stolen here , if we are talking  about prepaids debit cards. that's absolutely legal
ie: polish banks: BZWBK S.A.  Wink

thanks for understanding at least

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:56:18 AM

no dear we are looking for realtime cc , let me clarify its for playstore , dats all

If you are looking for realtime cc why dont you get it from your friends. I find out last weeks that now we can buy any stolen cc to use it at playstore because its easier and no proof that your have been hacked

nothing stolen here , if we are talking  about prepaids debit cards. that's absolutely legal

But if we are going to use CC it must be illegal things. Not so many people want to lend you his CC just to be used at playstore, if they want I think that will be a stolen CC
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:23:30 AM

i'm still waiting for your PM.  Cool
volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:38:39 AM

If you are looking for realtime cc why dont you get it from your friends. I find out last weeks that now we can buy any stolen cc to use it at playstore because its easier and no proof that your have been hacked

nothing stolen here , if we are talking  about prepaids debit cards. that's absolutely legal

But if we are going to use CC it must be illegal things. Not so many people want to lend you his CC just to be used at playstore, if they want I think that will be a stolen CC

Man I have used many cc(s) from my frnds but now its not available any more , if you can help me getting one i will be oblidged

i'm still waiting for your PM.  Cool

DUDE, checkout inbox

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: