Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Stakes - - - so who got what in the new economy movement ? Find out here~  (Read 3319 times)
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:07:52 PM

there r some things i dont understand about how devs split up

for exmpl

1st
gimre has only 10 stakes.  why the hell that its far too small obviously if u look at 2nd

gimre, Jaguar0625 and BloodyRookie got 55 stakes each, those stakes are simply split into smaller portions.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 02:45:21 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 02:56:22 PM by jabo38

jabo38!
why are you saying ~70% is FUD.  If you add up the numbers you actually get to that percentage!?

With the funds.

Without the funds.  (I believe that 4% and 6% are exchanges)

I'll also add that all funds are kept in multisig accounts and each has its own designated purpose to fuel the NEM ecosystem.  Furthermore, I am not a dev, but more of a trusted member of the community and marketer and I am also on of the signers.  So it isn't just the "devs" that have control over the funds.  Two other marketers are also cosigners.  I think that was a pretty cool and brave thing the main devs did, letting other people that aren't devs have power.   Smiley  I hope to keep their trust!

NEM is in beta, but by the time V1 comes (leaving beta) almost all of those funds are planned to be fully distributed, and by then those charts are going to look even better.  Cheesy

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:23:02 PM

Jabo38, you realize From Above is not Come-from-Beyond right?

From Above is just the euro version of Spoetnik.

And on another topic, where's my NEM stake?  Angry Cry
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:26:20 PM

NEM is looking worse and worse by the week...  Cry

In a few months we can just change the NEM name to PARETO's BITCH.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:38:55 AM

72% of coins are in developers/marketers control.  "fair distribution" LOL

Yeah, earmarked and under multisig control.  Was it a mineable crypto ninja-launched with a linux-only distribution that may or may not compile?  Cheesy

Whatever. I am pretty sure Ripple has their coins secured too.  The point still stands that 72% of coins are controlled by around 6 people. This is hilarious when the whole marketing was based on the claim of "fair distribution".

Actually, 72% of the coins are controlled by around 3 people because you have to consider that at least 50% of these "individuals" are sockpuppets of UtopianFuture.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:48:38 AM

Yeah, earmarked and under multisig control.  Was it a mineable crypto ninja-launched with a linux-only distribution that may or may not compile?  Cheesy

Whatever. I am pretty sure Ripple has their coins secured too.  The point still stands that 72% of coins are controlled by around 6 people. This is hilarious when the whole marketing was based on the claim of "fair distribution".

Actually, 72% of the coins are controlled by around 3 people because you have to consider that at least 50% of these "individuals" are sockpuppets of UtopianFuture.

Can you show the 50%?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:34:01 AM

Can you show the 50%?

No, because that is my conservative estimate, but I CAN show you that UtopianFuture is a liar, a cheater and a thief.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:42:36 AM

No, because that is my conservative estimate, but I CAN show you that UtopianFuture is a liar, a cheater and a thief.

Really?

U do realize utopiafuture is still active on daily basis in NEM?  he is petmast3r, dem accusation has been confirmed.

pet mast3r = utopianfuture
speech was confirmed and nem team didnt deny this.

just check posts, its the same dude without a doubt .

NOW whats left 4 me is what r his other sock puppetries that r still active? i know some know.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:54:58 AM

Really?

U do realize utopiafuture is still active on daily basis in NEM?  he is petmast3r, dem accusation has been confirmed.

pet mast3r = utopianfuture
speech was confirmed and nem team didnt deny this.

just check posts, its the same dude without a doubt .

NOW whats left 4 me is what r his other sock puppetries that r still active? i know some know.

I'm not surprised.  I'd rather err on the side of caution than spread lies.  The last thing I want to do is lower myself to the moral standards of UtopianFuture and the NEMorons.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:21:43 PM

I thought UtopianFuture was TaunSew?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:25:12 AM

I thought UtopianFuture was TaunSew?

Sure - if you believe some unemployed Danish guy on the NXT forum who spent hours looking at thousands of Bitcointalk accounts and couldn't find another pair of matched accounts, despite this forum being rife with sockpuppets and sockmasters..   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
xeman34

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:20:50 PM

nem is a scam
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:55:45 PM

The recent (august 2015) news is that nem admins/developers have gone extremely desperate in nem thread, and they have now started deleting even factual posts if it's critical of nem. Here is example of deleted post

Then, can we say NEM is 3.33 times(370/111) efficient than Etherium, at least until now?  Wink

Nem  market cap is fake. 50% of coins are not even released yet. The value will go down as more of these coins are released.

Look at the daily volume. That  tells you the real difference between both, and nem is not even close. 2 BTC daily volume vs 5000.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 07:07:36 PM

The recent (august 2015) news is that nem admins/developers have gone extremely desperate in nem thread, and they have now started deleting even factual posts if it's critical of nem. Here is example of deleted post

Then, can we say NEM is 3.33 times(370/111) efficient than Etherium, at least until now?  Wink

Nem  market cap is fake. 50% of coins are not even released yet. The value will go down as more of these coins are released.

Look at the daily volume. That  tells you the real difference between both, and nem is not even close. 2 BTC daily volume vs 5000.

You might want to check coinmarket about your "facts". NEM thread allows lots of whining and moaning which you do regularly each week, but using wrong numbers to FUD will get anybody deleted.

mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:59:21 PM

You might want to check coinmarket about your "facts". NEM thread allows lots of whining and moaning which you do regularly each week, but using wrong numbers to FUD will get anybody deleted.
Well 45-50% of coins haven't been released yet right? On http://coincap.io/#/ ETH is 5 and NEM is 37. Right now on Polo ETH 24 hr volume 1887 btc and NEM 5 btc.
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 09:33:10 PM

yes, 46% of coins have not been released and your numbers on coinmarketcap are correct.  I'm sure if he would have been more accurate his post wouldn't have been deleted. 

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:04:40 PM

Well 45-50% of coins haven't been released yet right? On http://coincap.io/#/ ETH is 5 and NEM is 37. Right now on Polo ETH 24 hr volume 1887 btc and NEM 5 btc.

THat's fucking nonsense excuse  by the developers to delete post. So they deleted post because it's 46% instead of 50%. What a fucking nonsensical excuse. It's actually more than 50% given each developer is sitting on 50 stakes each.

As for volume, it was 2 BTC vs 5000 that day. Ethereum has close to 6000 btc daily volume today vs around 10 btc for nem

Nem developers are getting desperate

The price is all time low (40 sat) and falling every month

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:42:14 PM

THat's fucking nonsense excuse  by the developers to delete post. So they deleted post because it's 46% instead of 50%. What a fucking nonsensical excuse. It's actually more than 50% given each developer is sitting on 50 stakes each.

As for volume, it was 2 BTC vs 5000 that day. Ethereum has close to 6000 btc daily volume today vs around 10 btc for nem

Nem developers are getting desperate

The price is all time low (40 sat) and falling every month

The only people that are getting desperate are the ones without patience to see things through.. It was not like Rome was built in one day...
I am the guy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:23:36 PM

Pure FUD /thread.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: