Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for pokerstars transfer?  (Read 470 times)
Monetizer (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:40:41 PM

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I thought it fell under gambling in general, please advise if it should be moved.
My question is does anyone know an efficient way to change BTC into pokerstars credit at small amounts? (~20 ish?)
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:20:00 PM

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I thought it fell under gambling in general, please advise if it should be moved.
My question is does anyone know an efficient way to change BTC into pokerstars credit at small amounts? (~20 ish?)

Whats the mininmum deposit of BTC into neteller? could then deposit with neteller after.  

If not and its $20 you want in pokerstars? PM me with your stars name and i will give you an address to send BTC to.  I will do the deal as a random favour to a stranger hows that?  You would have to send me the BTC first.

You probably should just set up with neteller though much better and safer for you. My offer is only open for 1 hour then im going out.
faince222

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:21:42 PM

You have to try to find some private seller which can help you because I don't think that there is some company which change BTC into pokerstars credit.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 03:54:59 PM

It should be moved to currency exchange, all of the BTC to pokerstar chips exchange thread are there, and you got more chance to be noticed there

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660109.260

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=97213

this guy is buying and selling pokerstar as well, perhaps PM him for some info

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:06:57 PM

Ive sorted the trade with him, looks like i just invested another $20 into bitcoin, this stuff better go to the moon Grin
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:42:03 PM

I have been using 2 ways to do this. First option is Neteller. Now that Neteller allows bitcoin deposits at 0% fees, you can use it to deposit. And the minimum deposit amount on stars is 10$, so you can do deposits of 20$ and maybe take advantage of any deposit bonuses.
Another option is WMZ . You will have to trade your BTC for WMZ. The approximate fees is 5-7%, and works well.
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:50:02 PM

This belongs to the Currency exchange section . You can now use Neteller to deposit. THere are also who sell Pokerstars dollars on the currency exchange section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: