Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [URC] (Scrypt,POW,NO PRE/IPO, C-CEX) coin that loves the hexagon power!  (Read 8303 times)
slashka (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:50:49 PM

The name was the only thing standing in the coin  Undecided

the website is great  and it is still up and running  Grin

once again, i will not it down and will not through out developing of this coin

PayCoin - the people's money.
URC Coin - the power of hexagon!
Need a coin website? PM me
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:27:06 AM

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh doooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
darwin72

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:21:16 PM

i did buy some coin, just to give hope to this coin! Website look nice but still need some work ! Grin
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:12:23 PM

http://urc.manhattanmine.com/ is still up and running.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:33:21 PM

Dev is not dead, dev was with a heartattach. Moving forward as was planned.

considering how crypto seems to be mostly males under 30, it seems amazing how many "severe health issues" various devs have contracted/encountered in the past year...
slashka (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:50:57 PM

considering how crypto seems to be mostly males under 30, it seems amazing how many "severe health issues" various devs have contracted/encountered in the past year...

welcome to Russia, to the metallurgical city!

INFO FOR ALL!
About an android app release. It is going as planned, but with some issues. My Motorola Defy on android 2.2 is finally dead (not the water, btw), but the new android 4.4.4 will come only 10-11 May. So, the minimum version required will be android 4.0 and some small delay on release.

The program will be open sourced (github/bitbucket) with compiled version available. Why not google play? I have no free 20 bucks right now for signing in there, because USD value is too high for me.

Thanks everyone for the supporting. I'm compiling the "hexagon"-feature document right now, I don't know, call it white paper... But after releasing it I will need you guys to take all mistakes off, because they can be. "If a person is not mistakening, then he's doing nothing!" (heard somewhere)

================================================

About cryptopoker.eu deposits with our coin.
Admin emailed me:
... We are seriously looking into adding URC coin.Do you have a large following that would come to the site if we added it?

We would be willing to work out a deal with you and have it as a featured deposit option / withdraw option to promote the coin which could help a lot also. My site dev is looking into what it will take to add it.

Email screenshot proof

Well, this is no anti-promo, but somehow traffic on this pokerroom is minimum right now. It's a pity to hear, but yeah. 10-15 online accounts only. Admin is busy with the site updates right now, so the connection is not lost and the hope is alive!

YayYay

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:47:06 PM

Severe health issues, MIA.   Shocked

Such risk to step up as a dev these days.

1 must have balls 'o steel.

Cool

YayYay

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:34:21 AM

welcome to Russia, to the metallurgical city!

INFO FOR ALL!
About an android app release. It is going as planned, but with some issues. My Motorola Defy on android 2.2 is finally dead (not the water, btw), but the new android 4.4.4 will come only 10-11 May. So, the minimum version required will be android 4.0 and some small delay on release.

The program will be open sourced (github/bitbucket) with compiled version available. Why not google play? I have no free 20 bucks right now for signing in there, because USD value is too high for me.

Thanks everyone for the supporting. I'm compiling the "hexagon"-feature document right now, I don't know, call it white paper... But after releasing it I will need you guys to take all mistakes off, because they can be. "If a person is not mistakening, then he's doing nothing!" (heard somewhere)

================================================

About cryptopoker.eu deposits with our coin.
Admin emailed me:
... We are seriously looking into adding URC coin.Do you have a large following that would come to the site if we added it?

We would be willing to work out a deal with you and have it as a featured deposit option / withdraw option to promote the coin which could help a lot also. My site dev is looking into what it will take to add it.

Email screenshot proof

Well, this is no anti-promo, but somehow traffic on this pokerroom is minimum right now. It's a pity to hear, but yeah. 10-15 online accounts only. Admin is busy with the site updates right now, so the connection is not lost and the hope is alive!

Android app going as planned.............
No worries i'm not gonna tell anyone you was originally going to release it 'next week' early April. I wont!

Does it have nice Haxagoon features ? 

Can you please delight me and all you other fans with some more detailed information about your 'seems so hard to develop' Android app ?

My condoleances for your Defy btw.
Such bad luck.

slashka (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:35:41 PM

Android app going as planned.............
No worries i'm not gonna tell anyone you was originally going to release it 'next week' early April. I wont!

Does it have nice Haxagoon features ? 

Can you please delight me and all you other fans with some more detailed information about your 'seems so hard to develop' Android app ?

My condoleances for your Defy btw.
Such bad luck.

1. Yes, I wanted to make quick in early April, but had a lot of work to do. Do you think that I'm eating bytes and puping with rainbow?
2. 'seems so hard to develop'? Where I was saying that? It's not hard, just parse some APIs and make a nice GUI.
3. Thank you. R.I.P.

giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:15:40 PM

Android 4.x   NOOO.

i only have 2.3.7  (and i just got that!)

sigh Wink

have to stick with the PC i guess lol

Shocked

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
YayYay

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:20:18 PM

URC getting revived afterall ?   Huh

At least the price seems 2 be developing these days.  Shocked

SouthernBTC

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:52:44 PM

10 days, no news from dev and no completed tasks on the road map. Looks like its time to move along folks Undecided
YayYay

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:54:22 PM

10 days, no news from dev and no completed tasks on the road map. Looks like its time to move along folks Undecided

Is Slashka really MIA ? That would be UNREAL!
We all know what happened to the original dev.
I bet it's just Slashka's development that is delayed again. Seems to be his trademark.

I'm not so sure the URC ship is really sinking....i think ultimately our friend will deliver.

The coin is being traded pretty actively on 2 exchanges.
Seems like someone knows something we don't... but buy support is definately growing and price is rising last couple of days.

URC appears to be in revival mode and pretty sure it will be getting a bit more attention anytime soon.  Cool

At current prices it might be time to load em up guys.  (32 mio coin total)

Profit on the horizon. URC to the mooooon.

Hail Hexagon  

SouthernBTC

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:38:56 PM

Is Slashka really MIA ? That would be UNREAL!
We all know what happened to the original dev.
I bet it's just Slashka's development that is delayed again. Seems to be his trademark.

I'm not so sure the URC ship is really sinking....i think ultimately our friend will deliver.

The coin is being traded pretty actively on 2 exchanges.
Seems like someone knows something we don't... but buy support is definately growing and price is rising last couple of days.

URC appears to be in revival mode and pretty sure it will be getting a bit more attention anytime soon.  Cool

At current prices it might be time to load em up guys.  (32 mio coin total)

Profit on the horizon. URC to the mooooon.

Hail Hexagon  

Ummmm...no, I don't think so. Maybe Slashka had a run-in with the KGB, or a really large bottle of vodka. 2 weeks no dev and no development=dead coin. But hey, pump away!
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:44:25 PM

Smiley

I just bought 3btc worth of CYP.... this price is about the sweet spot! Smiley

Smiley

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
GKar

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:13:18 PM

My windows wallet stopped syncing 20 hrs from this post time.
I have 2 active connections.
Info screen says current and last block are same: 81271.
timestamp last block: Fri Jul 31 18:10:05 2015

When I stop/restart wallet, I get further Timewise out of sync.

Also, I can not find a working block explorer. I wanted to find more active nodes.
mart2013

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:10:03 PM

My windows wallet stopped syncing 20 hrs from this post time.
I have 2 active connections.
Info screen says current and last block are same: 81271.
timestamp last block: Fri Jul 31 18:10:05 2015

When I stop/restart wallet, I get further Timewise out of sync.

Also, I can not find a working block explorer. I wanted to find more active nodes.

URC = R.I.P. ?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:16:36 PM

there is no news of this coin, it seems dev has been hiding. immediately left. 0.2 BTC is futile .loss
mart2013

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:45:31 PM

there is no news of this coin, it seems dev has been hiding. immediately left. 0.2 BTC is futile .loss

It seems that Dev is not dead, and Dev is not hiding... Dev is trying to help people with gridseeds Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176883;sa=showPosts
gormadoc

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:21:12 PM

Anything's goining on? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: