Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 10:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freelance programmer  (Read 733 times)
fermuch (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 03:43:43 PM

Hello guys (and girls  Wink)!
I'm Fermuch, a young crazy-developer from Argentina who wants to obtain a little amount of BTC for storing it for the future. I love the idea of bitcoins, and I want to be part of this, but I don't have money to buy them, so, I'm selling developing in exchange of bitcoins Smiley

My skills are:
- Ruby with Rails, Sinatra and pure ruby! This is my favorite language!
- Python with web.py and Django, and too, pure python!
- PHP (I programmed with PHP from about ... 6 years (and I'm 17 years old  Grin)). With PHP I can use CodeIgniter (my choice if I have to), or anything you need.
- Lua (I have basic skills, but I can do anything if you want)
- C/C++ (this is not the one I use daily, but if you need...)
- Opa Lang (yes, yes, yes!)

I don't expect to gain a lot of coins, and consider it as a donation to me (or an exchange, if you want), because I'll work for any number of bitcoins, meanwhile you don't want too much in relation to the coins you're paying Smiley
BTW, I accept LTC too.

If you are a good person and just want to donate me one coin without receiving anything more than my thanks, here is my address:
BTC: 1PoHhTNZnez5ZC68249t8seLy7AwsvA5yN
LTC: LZFNDJkDT7YuWkQW1J31a3PMTeCsmFLrMs

Thank you in advance! I love the bitcoin-project and I appreciate all of your work!

Oh, by the way: I preffer web-apps, but if you need a shell/desktop app, I can do it too  Smiley
gstarcev

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 04:14:36 PM

You have some respectable skills for your age Smiley I'm curious, do you have some links to show us any of your works/web apps?

Off topic question: would you be willing to join or consider joining a kind of freelancers syndicate which would pool skills or people skilled in various facets of ICT/development/design and self-organise task teams in order to "solve projects" in order to earn various cryptocurrency units?
fermuch (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 04:44:08 PM

You have some respectable skills for your age Smiley I'm curious, do you have some links to show us any of your works/web apps?

Off topic question: would you be willing to join or consider joining a kind of freelancers syndicate which would pool skills or people skilled in various facets of ICT/development/design and self-organise task teams in order to "solve projects" in order to earn various cryptocurrency units?

Thanks! I love the world of developers!
I don't have too much web apps to show because almost all are for internal systems, like schools. The "best" web is a web of the carnival of my city, but it's renovating and it's currently disabled. In about 4 months it will re-open and you can see the "new" page. I worked on the "old" and the "new".
The old was made with PHP and CodeIgniter, and the new is being done with Rails3 (omniauth, devise, cancan, twitter's bootstrap, etcetera)
The most complicated part was the sell of tickets online for the carnival. You can see it here:
http://elcarnavaldelibres.com.ar/entradas

And I did some pages for friends and people who asks me to do something. Some things I did:
- I did a page of information for a good nutrition to my mom, who's studing nutrition. Currently, it's dead because I can't afford the hosting. It was done with PHP and CodeIgniter...
- And I did an online-radio for my school, but you can't see it because it's in the intra-net of the school Wink
- I'm currently working on a system build on Django, like a CMS, but I can't show about it right now (i'm working with another devs, and I can't share it until it gets public!)
- I created a backup script (bash) for a friend that asked me.
- I contributed to Diaspora*, an opensource social network.
- And another little things...

Ah, I almost forgot! I'm working on a governmental app for tablets that has a log of almost everything in the city. The code and the system has been bulled, so I don't feel okay if I show you without their concern. Sorry Sad

Well, that's a little of what I did.
Now, about your question:
I'll answer with other question Cheesy What dou you mean with "solve projects"? Finish another projects or create projects for the people who asks? I may consider it, if you are proposing it Tongue If you want me to be part of that team, PM me with more info and I'll answer you.
SSSSer

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 04:51:39 PM

i possible interest in this service. can you show example of work?
gstarcev

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 05:07:29 PM

I'm thinking both actually. Instead of "solve" I'll have to think of some more apt phrase to describe the mission of such a potential collective. Maybe "do stuff" Smiley I'm only planning it currently and I'm just using the opportunity to gauge interest of a fellow developer for joining into something like that.. There might be some benefits of having a system like that in place. I'll probably PM you to consider joining if I build something like that.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 05:15:16 PM

i possible interest in this service. can you show example of work?

Yep, I'd like to see something too.

Cheerio.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: