Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Senior Member (Almost Hero)  (Read 2355 times)
TaxPreparation (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:19:53 PM

Activity 400+
Trust depth: 2

Positive trust: (Over 5)

Starting bid: .5
Increments in .01
BIN: .8

Ending: 1 week from now. When you do win, you could choose an escrow and if you want, I will happily sign a message.
Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:44:45 PM

Here is an account of yourself or someone else that you are a broker ? And why is "Almost Hero" ? I can understand what you mean but I think that you need to give transparency to say more about it. And honestly I'm also interested in it. Wink

If everything is OK, I will give a bid for it

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:59:47 PM

It probably means that it is close to being a hero. He was selling a senior account with 380+ activity here roughly 2 weeks ago and is now selling one with 400+ activity, so I would think that the account most likely has 406 activity.

Assuming the above is true then it should be able to become a hero in roughly 3 months
TaxPreparation (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

This is my account. I honestly don't care for the forum anymore. It has neutral trust until trust depth 4 where it has a positive 1 in green.
Mewtwo

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:01:28 AM

It probably means that it is close to being a hero. He was selling a senior account with 380+ activity here roughly 2 weeks ago and is now selling one with 400+ activity, so I would think that the account most likely has 406 activity.

Assuming the above is true then it should be able to become a hero in roughly 3 months

Oh, If it is true what you assume is 406 activity and it can only become a "Hero" in roughly 3 months then see the starting price is probably slightly higher. I thought that "Almost Hero" means simply post enough then obviously became a Hero Member without having to wait up to 3 months.
Thanks for your useful information! Quickseller.

This is my account. I honestly don't care for the forum anymore. It has neutral trust until trust depth 4 where it has a positive 1 in green. 

Could you please to reconsider your starting price ? Thanks !

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:04:00 AM

Oh, If it is true what you assume is 406 activity and it can only become a "Hero" in roughly 3 months then see the starting price is probably slightly higher. I thought that "Almost Hero" means simply post enough then obviously became a Hero Member without having to wait up to 3 months.
I do not know for sure that what I said above is a true statement, however I do think that the logic I used makes sense and the activity I provided is likely accurate.

A starting price of .5 is probably a little bit on the high side however the account would probably be able to fetch a good amount once it become hero, especially if it has high quality posts
Mewtwo

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:43:24 AM

I do not know for sure that what I said above is a true statement, however I do think that the logic I used makes sense and the activity I provided is likely accurate.

A starting price of .5 is probably a little bit on the high side however the account would probably be able to fetch a good amount once it become hero, especially if it has high quality posts

Hi Quickseller,

Yes , I understand that. I know you 're assuming but it is very logical. And I probably have to wait and see his response.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:07:36 AM

Just wanted to state here that the OP is little confused and is not much Familiar with How trust works. His trust list is edited and thus on DefaultTrust >Depth 2 shows him as neutral ( 0: -0 / +0(0) ) . Though other details are true , am just stating it so to avoid hassle for OP if he agrees on Deal , it might get him and his main Red trust though it's not his intention .

~Regards Sky
TaxPreparation (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:39:49 PM

Thanks for the extra info. I was very confused, but now it's alright.

I can accept lower bids, but no low balls.
retes1234

Activity: 196

https://dadice.com the #1 dice site

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:52:49 PM

How much is your new asking price for this?

louise123

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:38:26 AM

I think its price should be 0.35-0.4 as it will take 3 month to become a low rank hero member as it also has 1000 post which means anyone can make it a hero member without any effort he has to post only 1 post per 14 days to make it hero so 0.45 is also not bad for this account.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:11:41 AM

no one bid this? it was over a week since op announcing the auction , if i still can bid i would like to bid .3 its all i have i you want
TaxPreparation (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:09:09 AM

no one bid this? it was over a week since op announcing the auction , if i still can bid i would like to bid .3 its all i have i you want

I'll start the bidding off at this .3

I actually posted on the account 3000 times. It's basically passive activity.

No spam, just sig campaigns.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:59:30 AM

are you aware this speculation its making a low rate bitcointalk a good site just to earn btc and not be honest in ideas for the regular users i mean if you seelll an acount you get from 100% culture to 50% just in the user sometimes fof course theres the reverse of the coin but i dont think im ever gonna sell mine

TaxPreparation (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:25:05 AM

are you aware this speculation its making a low rate bitcointalk a good site just to earn btc and not be honest in ideas for the regular users i mean if you seelll an acount you get from 100% culture to 50% just in the user sometimes fof course theres the reverse of the coin but i dont think im ever gonna sell mine

Ok?
TaxPreparation (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:24:27 AM

Bumpity
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:28:54 PM

When did you make the account? what year and what month?

faucet used to be profitable
TaxPreparation (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:01:10 PM

March 2014
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:30:07 PM

March 2014

How it could be possible that an account made in March 2014 is Now reached 400 activity? I think its not possible.
14 points per 2 weeks

So its More than 58 week and more than 1 year will took t reach that activity.
TaxPreparation (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:50:52 PM

March 2014

How it could be possible that an account made in March 2014 is Now reached 400 activity? I think its not possible.
14 points per 2 weeks

So its More than 58 week and more than 1 year will took t reach that activity.

Actually, it's at 434 activity : ).

Anyways, It's sold and awaiting escrow : )
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: