Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller Escrow Service [closed]  (Read 4659 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 03:22:38 PM

Used him as a escrow. Recommended, very fast replies, very good service overall. Fees are reasonable
Wasnt a big trade: only 0.02btc, but still top class service Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:24:07 AM

Held a small amount of Bitcoin from me for a few hours because i needed to wait for a service and as i suspected, the funds were totally safe in his control. Glad i found his service will be sure to recommend and use it again, Thank you Quickseller Smiley
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:15:52 PM

Quickseller escrowed a trade for me and insured both parties were safe at every stage . Excellent service and i will be sure to use it again! Cheers..
BitcoinPoker.gg

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:02:05 AM

Quickseller escrowed a signature campaign for me and made sure that both parties involved were safe with exchanging funds. Great service and everything went smooth. Trusted member.

Thanks Quickseller.
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 12:53:31 PM

My Trezor got broken and Quicksilver helped me recover them. how you might wonder ?

well i gave him my Recovery seed. yes my RECOVERY SEED which contained 4 BTC. he then spent hours on trying to make it work with Electrum, which it finally did. he then managed to send my coins to my other wallet. Forever grateful!

i would highly recommend quicksilver !

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:01:01 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 04:37:34 PM by Quickseller

My Trezor got broken and Quicksilver helped me recover them. how you might wonder ?

well i gave him my Recovery seed. yes my RECOVERY SEED which contained 4 BTC. he then spent hours on trying to make it work with Electrum, which it finally did. he then managed to send my coins to my other wallet. Forever grateful!

i would highly recommend quicksilver !
Thanks for the vouch. I am no longer going to publicly offer escrow services. edit June 26: reopening escrow services

Thanks for everyone for their support.
rocoloko

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:28:21 PM

Best escrow service here on btct.
+1

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:58:58 PM

Escrow Processes:

For Trades:

• One of the parties to the trade sends a Group PM to myself any the other parties of the trade, with the terms of the trade and who is paying the escrow fee
  • The other party(ies) to the trade should reply to all confirming their agreement to the terms of the trade
  • I will reply to both/all parties of the trade with a GPG signed message including the escrow agreement, what I understand the terms of the trade to me, along with an address to send the funds to
  • The buyer of the goods/fiat (the person selling their bitcoin) will send the agreed upon amount of bitcoin to the escrow address
  • Once sufficient funds are confirmed, I will confirm with both parties that I am in control of the agreed upon amount of bitcoin (or other altcoin, if applicable)
  • The seller (the person receiving the bitcoin) will ship the goods to the buyer (or in the case of most digital goods, send the digital goods to me, and I will then forward the digital goods to the buyer - this is to prevent any kind of he said, she said type dispute with digital goods/accounts)
  • Once the seller confirms receipt of the goods, he will authorize the release of the funds in escrow, at which point I will send the funds in escrow (minis the escrow fee) to the address(es) of the seller's choice

In The Event of a Dispute

• I will get both sides of the "story" from each party of the transaction, along with evidence from each side of the transaction
  • After hearing both sides, and asking additional probing questions as necessary, I will attempt to mediate a solution, including offering suggestions as to what I think would be beneficial to both parties. If both parties can reach an agreement as to who gets what amount of the funds in escrow, then the funds will be released as per what both parties agree to
  • If both parties cannot reach an agreement, then I will solicit additional evidence from both parties. If at this point, the evidence is beyond clear that one person is in the wrong, and one person is in the right (e.g. something similar to goods were never sent, money was never sent, money was sent, ect.), then escrow will be released accordingly
  • If after the above, there is still a dispute, then I will consult the community via the scam accusations subform, at which point I will present all sides to the story that I have along with the evidence I have, and will solicit the opinions of generally respected members of the community. If a reasonable solution can be reached at this point with a standard of the preponderance of the evidence then funds will be released accordingly

For Loans
  • Both the lender and the borrower confirm the terms of the loan, either via PM or on a lending thread
  • The lender will provide me with a unique repayment address for the borrower to repay to
  • I will provide a GPG signed post/message confirming the terms of the loan, the address(es) where to send the collateral, the address where to fund the loan, the address where the loan should be repaid to and the address to pay the escrow fee
  • Once the collateral is sufficiently secured, I will notify both the lender and the borrower that it is safe to fund the loan
  • Once the borrower repays the loan to the lender, and such transaction is sufficiently confirmed, then I will return the collateral to the borrower, at the address(es) of his choice (minus any TX fees)
  • If the loan is not repaid by the due date, then the collateral will be given to the lender
  • If applicable: If a term of a loan is that if the value of the collateral falls below a certain value on a certain exchange, then upon notification by the lender of such decline in value, and upon personal confirmation of such decline in value, then the collateral would be sent to the address of the lender's choice
  • If both parties agree to any modified terms, then such adjusted terms would replace the previous terms of the loan

For Contests, Giveaways, and Bets:
  • Escrow procedure would be handled on a case by case basis, however the overall procedure would be similar to the above
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:11:54 PM

Quickseller helped as escrow for a trade between EcuaMobi and myself. He was very professional and was always quick to reply to messages. Thanks for the great service!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:24:06 AM

Hello!
As you are doing escorws which involves dealing with people's money(sometimes the amount must be big), so would you please care to disclose your real world identity to the forum(like escrow.ms did when he started to do escrows)?
Without knowing your identity, its risky for all the parties involved in the deal to use your service.
Afterall noone knows if the person behind this account is a dog or a human.

why would he need to disclose his identity? I wouldnt call dealing with QS risky at all. not everyone needs to disclose their real identity to provide a service; people on this forum usually dont like disclosing their identity first of all, and there are several escrow services that are plenty trusted without having their personal info disclosed.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:11:22 PM

Hello!
As you are doing escorws which involves dealing with people's money(sometimes the amount must be big), so would you please care to disclose your real world identity to the forum(like escrow.ms did when he started to do escrows)?
Without knowing your identity, its risky for all the parties involved in the deal to use your service.

why would he need to disclose his identity? I wouldnt call dealing with QS risky at all. not everyone needs to disclose their real identity to provide a service; people on this forum usually dont like disclosing their identity first of all, and there are several escrow services that are plenty trusted without having their personal info disclosed.
You shouldn't even trust your father with your money. And this is a completely random guy with a lot of personal ambitions(from what I've observed). Also I guess, people like you were the reason for why millions of dollars got stolen in gox, input.io and other scam.
If he is legitimate and isn't involved in any monkey business and he isn't 11 year old then what shall be the problem in disclosing his identity?
One major reason he probably won't want to do this is because that would potentially compromise all of his bitcoins. If he made his address and identity public, then someone might break into his house and try to make off with his bitcoins, as well as the ones he's holding in escrow.

If you don't like how QS runs his service that's fine, you should go find somebody else who runs their service how you like instead.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:35:14 PM

Hello!

You shouldn't even trust your father with your money. And this is a completely random guy with a lot of personal ambitions(from what I've observed). Also I guess, people like you were the reason for why millions of dollars got stolen in gox, input.io and other scam.
If he is legitimate and isn't involved in any monkey business and he isn't 11 year old then what shall be the problem in disclosing his identity?
Your concerns have been noted and your posts have been deleted. Please do not post here anymore.

Most other escrow services do not disclose their identity because like me, they also value their privacy.

Additionally the fact that I have exposes a large number of very complex scams (that would likely have gone undetected for a long time, and effectively cost the scammers a large amount of money - they were only able to steal a lot less then what they otherwise would be able to) means that a lot of scammers very much do not like me, and have incentives to slander my name, as they have done numerous times in the past.

I have not spoken to escrow.ms specifically regarding his identity, however based on some of his sent (and received) feedback, he probably regrets allowing his identity to be public. Also escrow.ms did not disclose his identity when he started offering escrow services, his identity was previously well known for various reasons.

To argue that I should disclose my identity because I do not plan on scamming is similar to arguing that I should allow the police to search my home with no probable cause because I have nothing to hide, or that I should allow the government to listen to my phone conversations and emails because I have nothing to hide.

quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:15:56 PM

Thankyou QS!
just finished my transaction, very satisfied with his service.
very safe trade

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:59:48 AM

i need your service again quickseller, waiting for your reply Smiley

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:01:41 AM

i need your service again quickseller, waiting for your reply Smiley
I will send you a PM, however in the future you can just start a group PM with the terms of the trade Smiley
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:03:09 PM

Hey Quickseller. I already exceeded the 5 PMs / hour limit so I don't know how to continue.. ( Please delete this once you read it, I didn't find any contact ).
You will need to wait until the hour expires in order to send an additional PM
zz11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:08:20 PM

Hey Quickseller. I already exceeded the 5 PMs / hour limit so I don't know how to continue.. ( Please delete this once you read it, I didn't find any contact ).

He is banned. Even sending PMs is ban evasion, let alone posting outside Meta.

He was told to stay away for sometime and request ban removal later.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1134064.0

zz11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:37:44 PM

Sorry Quickseller for taking this off-topic. You can delete all these posts.

He is banned. Even sending PMs is ban evasion, let alone posting outside Meta.

He was told to stay away for sometime and request ban removal later.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1134064.0

I wanted to buy GTA V, not account Smiley I will stay away, of course..

It doesn't matter what you're buying. Posting outside Meta or sending PMs while banned is considered ban evasion. You were told to stay away and come back and ask nicely later, but if you keep evading you risk losing your account forever.

Feboprimo

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:51:23 PM

I cant put other message within one hour then, I tell you than I have received the 34PP in my account to send the 01BTC to 420popping
420popping

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:15:23 PM

Escrowed for me and @Feboprimo, everything went very smooth. Thank you Quickseller!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: