Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Bitcoins/MtGox Codes for Cash (Current MtGox Rate)  (Read 763 times)
coincash (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 04:36:19 PM

Have a little money sitting in Mtgox and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a cash transaction. I'll trade at the MtGox last price after I receive the cash and contact you. PM me if interested.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 05:00:22 PM

after I receive the cash and contact you.

public service message:

When you trade OTC you engage in a transaction with people you possibly know nothing about. You may send your BTC to the person, and never get anything back. Or you may send your $currency to the person expecting BTC, and get nothing in return. This is a highly undesirable outcome for you, and you should do your best to guard against that. If you do not have a history of previous transactions with this person, or otherwise do not trust your counterparty, there are several mechanisms you can use to mitigate the risk of fraud.
  http://wiki.bitcoin-otc.com/wiki/Using_bitcoin-otc#Risk_of_fraud
coincash (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 07:03:59 PM

after I receive the cash and contact you.

public service message:

When you trade OTC you engage in a transaction with people you possibly know nothing about. You may send your BTC to the person, and never get anything back. Or you may send your $currency to the person expecting BTC, and get nothing in return. This is a highly undesirable outcome for you, and you should do your best to guard against that. If you do not have a history of previous transactions with this person, or otherwise do not trust your counterparty, there are several mechanisms you can use to mitigate the risk of fraud.
 http://wiki.bitcoin-otc.com/wiki/Using_bitcoin-otc#Risk_of_fraud

Don't be a smartass. That is to ensure I don't get screwed around by somebody. I'm well aware of the receiver's risk factor when dealing with a new member like myself. I don't give a damn if someone wants to send me like 5 bucks to test if I'm legitimate. I AM legitimate. I see no other way to begin to prove it other than just diving right into a transaction. This is mainly for me to just cash out at a decent price without unnecessary fees and commission from btc to cash exchangers.

Also I don't know why btctalk couldn't just get my IP and track me down if I DID happen to steal from anyone?

Idk maybe if someone wants to start small I could send the btc/code first but I'm not gonna do decent-sized transactions sending btc first.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: