Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your deleted posts  (Read 806 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:42:05 AM

Things are funny out of context. And maybe we discover a pattern

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:25:15 AM

If the post was deleted in the first place re posting it is still a deletable offence. It's worse, cuz now it's spam as well. Your just going to get people in trouble here.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:34:34 AM

Is this thread seriously necessary?! Move it to off-topic if you'd like to keep it..
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:25:22 AM

I've only had 1 post removed so far... and I'm 99% sure it will get deleted again if I post it here.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:39:06 AM

If the post was deleted in the first place re posting it is still a deletable offence. It's worse, cuz now it's spam as well. Your just going to get people in trouble here.

I think he meant simply quoting the PM you will receive when a post is deleted and post it here.

I dunno if that is okay or not tho. Smiley
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:23:29 AM

I think he meant simply quoting the PM you will receive when a post is deleted and post it here.

I dunno if that is okay or not tho. Smiley
Probably not allowed. Don't get me wrong some people do it when they are disputing why a post was deleted, but normally a member of staff asks for it. This thread won't be contributing to unnecessary spam.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 11:50:55 AM

I don't know if this is against rule or not. There isn't a good reason for this thread to be here. OP wants to find a pattern, I think he doesn't know he can get it by checking the unofficial rules.

There has been claimings about bad moderation but almost all of them solved except the recent, about Grue's bad moderation.

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:13:12 PM

You don't like the thread I lock it. No big woop.

So sensitive around here lately Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: