Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So Long Folks-- Time for me to go...  (Read 587 times)
CryptoDigitals (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:39:48 AM

So Long Folks;

It's time for me to say fare well.

I'll try to keep this short:

I took heat for offering a PrimeDice Calculator Worksheet, which I created, for sale. At the request of members; I pulled it, and made a public statement that I agreed that selling what sounded too much like a "winning" strategy; was wrong. I never sold a single copy.

However since that post, Ive been hit with numerous negative trust postings, claiming I was a scammer. Clearly from the threads I never scammed anyone; I never sold a single copy; I publicly stated I agreed with the sentiment of the community.

Thank you to those who who listened to my PM's asking for a retraction of the Negative Trust. I never meant to offend anyone and I appreciate those who did remove or revise their review of what I was offering.

One particular Negative Trust Post was from a high level member; whom I have tried repeatedly to contact; asking to resolve the situation, make amends, and consider revising my Trust Review. I apologized to him personally.

I understand his reasons for not being willing to bend. I don't blame him. I made a mistake out of anger and frustration that such a review would be placed on my account when the thread clearly indicated that I had not sold anything; never taken any bitcoins; held an open and honest conversation with members; answered questions; etc. I was angry and I should have approached this member directly to resolve the situation.

So to that member; I am again sorry for the public post I made in regards to your Trust Post. It was a mistake. I offer again my apology and want you to know I harbor no ill feelings to you.

As far as what I was offering; I have since posted it for download for free. It can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018897.msg11033154#msg11033154

I've received a number of thanks in the PD chat room and in PMs - I appreciate that. I hope you find it useful simply as a tool.

For those not familiar with the original post - it can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=873818.0

There are even community members who initially posted negative trust - yet later changed it to positive trust after I helped them with the strategies my calculator created. Thank you for those positive trust reviews.

To the bitcointalk.org community. It's been fun. But I am going to take a break. It's disheartening that my initial post was received the way it was, as I was never in any way attempting to take advantage of anyone nor did I. Its upsetting that some members would not remove their negative trust - and this left a permanent stain on my reputation which has long lingered and still to this day affects how people respond to me here.

To the one member who I did call out for the negative review; I understand why you won't respond to my messages. I am sorry we couldn't work things out.

Taking a break now from Bitcoin. Its been an interesting, profitable adventure for sure with though with many ups and downs; but it's time to move on to something new.

As there is no way to delete accounts; I'll be using notepad to copy and paste a truly random password into place as a new password; and erasing it's existance. My email address has been removed. My account thus; is now inactive.

Best of luck to all,

CD

R.I.P       CryptoDigitals         Born 9-30-14       Died 4-12-15
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 04:23:43 AM

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:31:07 AM

How is this related?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:17:39 AM

How is this related?
Whenever a high profile/closely watched member (temporarily) leaves the forum it would be appropriate to post in meta because their absence would affect the forum as a whole. However some lower profile people seem to see this happen and post here when they decide to leave, even though most people don't have a clue who they are - these types of threads belong in reputation
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:41:01 AM

How is this related?
Whenever a high profile/closely watched member (temporarily) leaves the forum it would be appropriate to post in meta because their absence would affect the forum as a whole. However some lower profile people seem to see this happen and post here when they decide to leave, even though most people don't have a clue who they are - these types of threads belong in reputation

Or maybe better off topic, I don't see the purpose to post this thread here in the meta section.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:55:57 AM

Just change your account password to something random and delete all your posts. Account = Pretty much deleted.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:01:57 AM

Just change your account password to something random and delete all your posts. Account = Pretty much deleted.

Huh Read it. Smiley

=snip=
As there is no way to delete accounts; I'll be using notepad to copy and paste a truly random password into place as a new password; and erasing it's existance. My email address has been removed. My account thus; is now inactive.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:00:52 AM

Huh Read it. Smiley

=snip=

Whoops, he could delete all his posts too then.
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:22:36 PM

Most posts other than ones in the auction section and ones posted in locked threads can probably be deleted. However, threads cannot. A while ago, I tried deleting a few threads and the forum wouldn't let me. I remember someone saying that the moment a thread gains a single view, it becomes impossible to delete.

shorena has an account deletion service which additionally gives a rough explanation of how to securely and permanently delete an account:

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=953262

Anyway OP, having a single negative trust score doesn't necessarily mean that it's the end of the world. There are many highly respected and trusted users here with one or more negative trusts. If you want to regain control over your account, you can send a signed message to theymos from an address that's linked to your account. You can also build up your trust score (refer to this thread if someone asks about your negative trust) and after building up a successful trade history, your overall trust could become green.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: