Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HZCHRONOS] Horizon HZ Asset - 1434 Colored Coins - Crypto Service Asset  (Read 5867 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:43:54 PM

Is there any other way for the people who want to advertise to buy this advertising time? Or is it exclusively done via this asset?

(If the first answer is yes and therefore, the second is no, then the 'standard' price of the advertising hour would somehow set an upper limit to the asset price, wouldn't it?)
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:35:05 PM

Is there any other way for the people who want to advertise to buy this advertising time? Or is it exclusively done via this asset?

(If the first answer is yes and therefore, the second is no, then the 'standard' price of the advertising hour would somehow set an upper limit to the asset price, wouldn't it?)

HZchronos will be the only way, no Bitcoin, dollars, nothing else. I have total control over the key group as I created it (the owner), and there is no other way to buy advertising time using it. In theory way down the road there could be, but there will not be while this is redeemable. As mentioned the time frame for the tokens being redeemable will be at least until the end of the year, or end of the distribution period for Horizon, and up to a maximum of 2.5 years if all tokens sell out before April 27th midnight. Clearly I cannot accept any other payments other than HZchronos or that undermines the entire design, so I will not. I also need to have an end date so I don't lock myself into some agreement perpetually.

There is an upper limit of course to the value, but that will be determined purely by market demand and what prices traders set. Potentially ads and promotions could bring in thousands while just costing a very small amount. One could also monopolize the group if they saw fit and make their crypto dominant for long periods of time. I am actually quite curious to see how creative or clever people are with it, and the true value will become clear when those with some clever ideas use it to reach this specific group of highly active crypto traders and enthusiasts. Feel free to join the group with the link at the bottom and look at who is in it, many names will be very recognizable.

Hubus

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:25:46 AM

I see, thanks.

There is an upper limit of course to the value, but that will be determined purely by market demand and what prices traders set. Potentially ads and promotions could bring in thousands while just costing a very small amount.

Do you have any predictions and/or experiences about how great this demand is and how much people would pay for advertisements? In other words: Is the asset price realistic and worth it?
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:59:18 PM

I see, thanks.

There is an upper limit of course to the value, but that will be determined purely by market demand and what prices traders set. Potentially ads and promotions could bring in thousands while just costing a very small amount.

Do you have any predictions and/or experiences about how great this demand is and how much people would pay for advertisements? In other words: Is the asset price realistic and worth it?

I have had experiences with ICOs contacting me and offering me a percentage of their ICO (I will not say which ones, but more than one), but they wanted it done in an unethical way where I was supposed to pretend natural interest in their ICO and trick people, I said no. They did offer way more than the cost of the asset however, many times over, but that is a slightly different situation. Still, it clearly indicates demand for promotions in some regard. The exposure and channels were the exact same. The price is as low as I would be willing to schedule and deal with it, any less and it simply would not be worth my time so I think the price is more than fair, but of course only for people with a solid plan. People can always advertise and promote elsewhere but they will not have the same audience. So in the case where someone had a solid plan and wanted the attention then I think the asset price is realistic and definitely worth it.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 09:59:06 PM

HZchronos will be the only way, no Bitcoin, dollars, nothing else.

That's why I'm glad I snapped up a week's worth. Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:00:58 AM

I'm up to 3 days now  Cool

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Hubus

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:05:49 AM

Thank you for your answers! Nobody can see the future, but it seems to me, this is one of the assets with a solid and thought-out plan. Unfortunately, there are not so many assets with such a plan, there is a lot of dreaming around, confusion and scam (only good for the asset issuer), that's why I asked...
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:51:24 AM

Thank you for your answers! Nobody can see the future, but it seems to me, this is one of the assets with a solid and thought-out plan. Unfortunately, there are not so many assets with such a plan, there is a lot of dreaming around, confusion and scam (only good for the asset issuer), that's why I asked...

Thanks for the questions, they were good ones. Being on the team for the first NXT clone I know exactly how bad most assets are. There are no rules and regulations, so you really have to trust whomever is issuing it. For the most part they just issue ponzis and scams with no long term plans, beyond cashing out early and making another one. This is the polar opposite here. I wanted to create something different and real, so hopefully it can be successful and set an example for real service assets in the future. I will likely also post the promotions people use in this thread, or at least links to them, so investors can see the progress of it being used in action into the future.

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:40:55 AM

I'm up to 3 days now  Cool

Very cool, that is actually a lot of exposure since we are so active with crypto trading and speculation... I am excited to see how people will use it when the sale ends, less than 7 days left now!

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:46:41 AM

(Here is the HZCHRONOS promotion from the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club)

Don’t miss the boat on my new trusted service asset HZCHONOS, as the sale ends in just a few days! Unlike many options in cryptos this has real value backing it. This is designed to be used right now during the early speculative phase of cryptos. What is it for? This is for promotion and advertising, in essence, hiring me personally to help in a way. This is targeted mostly at crypto currency insiders, people that have their own coins, ICOs, mining companies, anyone that wants to reach the best audience in the world for Alts, right here! This is also for traders that want to buy it early and sell it to them later for a profit.

What exactly is it? This is a service asset purchased on the Horizon Platform that buys promotion time and exposure in the Crypto Currency Collectors Club, Google Plus, and Twitter. This asset is also extremely rare with only 17520 units total, each unit representing one hour of time. Anything unsold in a few days will be removed from active supply, for good! Anything spent for promotions over time, also removed for good! This is designed to get more rare, for certain, while still being 100% legit, and with real redeemable value for crypto currency promotions and advertisements.

There are three basic levels for the promotions. A minimum of one day can be reserved, using 24 HZchronos, and that essentially is a pinned post in this group. Great for brand recognition and community feedback. The second level is reserving a week, or 168 HZchronos, that also gets a pinned post, but also promoted on Google Plus to 5 thousand more people, and a couple thousand more crypto people on twitter. The third level is reserving a month, 720 chronos, and that gives all of the above, and banner space in the Crypto Currency Collectors Club. A nice logo right up top like Horizon! So there is real value for those seeking promotions, and by design of how rare it is, there is real value for traders!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.0
Bitcointalk Announcement Thread

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610748235805154/
HZchronos Facebook Page

http://www.hzchronos.com
HZchronos Website

https://horizonplatform.io
Official Horizon Website - Get Wallets Here!

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:13:18 AM

All extra tokens unsold will be burned, and the sale will end on time, last 48 hours!

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:39:07 AM

HZCHRONOS News:

(1) We are near the end of the sale now, less than 2 days remain!
(2) A total of 3,922,414 Horizon has been raised.
(3) I have been informed there is a wallet issue where you need to restrart the HZ wallet to add a new asset. This is a minor known issue by the coders and is being resolved, more GUI advancements and improvements are on the way, and this will be fixed later, just restart the wallet if need be to add HZchronos.
(4) I am still waiting on the Logo to be added to the Website for an official asset, but regardless, I guess it will be added after the sale is over and increase the value for everyone else then. I really just have to wait for the website guy to get it done, it is fully approved and submitted. Bad for me, as there would be far more exposure for HZchronos on the website as a Trusted Assets DURING the sale, good for everyone else buying HZchronos now, as it will likely be more rare once the extras are burned.

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:58:38 PM

I'm excited I just bought some, should definitely pay off!

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:05:05 PM

I'm excited I just bought some, should definitely pay off!

Yes, I think so. I am very active and will be sharing the promotions as they happen to show the value in action, and they will be [Sponsored by HZchronos] each time. Sale ends at midnight tonight! CST USA

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:39:39 PM

Quick update, down to the the last couple hours of the sale for HZchronos, ends Midnight tonight central standard time USA, just listed as TRUSTED asset on the Horizonplatform.io website! Check it out if you want, thanks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.0
Bitcointalk Announcement Thread

HZchronos Facebook Page

http://www.hzchronos.com
HZchronos Website

https://horizonplatform.io
Official Horizon Website - Get Wallets Here!

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:45:21 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 06:11:09 AM by CryptoClub

Instructions for redeeming/using HZchronos are here.

HZchronos News: At precisely 12am April 28th the sale was ended as promised. 1583 HZchronos were sold raising a total of 5,065,600 HZ, or roughly around 5 BTC. Feel free to submit promotions for review at the link above. First come, first served, and 30 days gets the most bonuses: Including logo placement in the top banner for the Crypto Currency Collectors Club!

Update: all extra tokens are burned and sent to the Genesis Block and out of supply forever. Screens are included at the Facebook group and the public blockchain shows all the transactions. No security risk now for the extra tokens, out of supply for good!

Taiga

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:08:51 AM

How to mining  Huh Roll Eyes
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:17:40 AM

How to mining  Huh Roll Eyes

No mining for this one as it is a digital asset, you can only buy and sell it. Although I love mining and I am a miner myself.

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:42:22 AM

Since I have been annoyed at devs with no vision or confidence in their projects, for years now, I put up a huge safety net at the initial buy in price. That means people have a choice to cash out and break even, not lose a cent, or stay in and see what happens! The greed and lack of vision in cryptos, and overall lack of creativity, I find disturbing, HZchronos is different.

Hubus

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:16:55 AM

Since I have been annoyed at devs with no vision or confidence in their projects, for years now, I put up a huge safety net at the initial buy in price. That means people have a choice to cash out and break even, not lose a cent, or stay in and see what happens! The greed and lack of vision in cryptos, and overall lack of creativity, I find disturbing, HZchronos is different.

I like your attitude  Smiley

It would be a good progress if this crypto-market would not be divided in evil scammers on the one side and naive, over-idealistic dreamers on the other side, but would find some people with good realistic business sense. So taking greed into account in the sense of an honest win-win strategy. Because with idealism alone there will never be success.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: