Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELO BOOST On League Of Legends Prices and IP earning Update! (Escrow accepted)  (Read 5192 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:42:00 PM

i am back and im relunching this service once again.
next customer gets 50% discount on prices in OP
regards.
-Katerniko1

How much at most to get me from level 1 to Diamond V ? (Make an estimation for the most expensive)
That's a lot of work, probably no one is willing to do it. But you can buy a smurf of level 30 then he can boost you.
thats right if you find a level 30 smurf to buy and you buy it i can do that. but be carefull that when you buy account you get email,password of email and everything connected to that account.
regards.
-Katerniko1

with that in mind, what would it take for you to derank the account down to say, bronze 5?
how could i derank account to bronze5 Cheesy? its impossible to lose that much games
Everything is possible when you really want to feed the enemy team.

Looks like somebody wants to go down the ladder to stomp newbies. Ego problems?

i mean, its fun, which the game really isnt anymore.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:43:32 PM

regards.
-Katerniko1

How much at most to get me from level 1 to Diamond V ? (Make an estimation for the most expensive)
That's a lot of work, probably no one is willing to do it. But you can buy a smurf of level 30 then he can boost you.
thats right if you find a level 30 smurf to buy and you buy it i can do that. but be carefull that when you buy account you get email,password of email and everything connected to that account.
regards.
-Katerniko1

with that in mind, what would it take for you to derank the account down to say, bronze 5?
how could i derank account to bronze5 Cheesy? its impossible to lose that much games

how can game not be interesting in diamond is fun Cheesy
dev_guru

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:47:29 PM

I am Challenger 400 LP on my main account, EUNE, and it's super fun. But I've also smurfed in silver-gold-plat level and yeah, the game is all but fun there.

By the way katerniko1, tomorrow I'm getting my new PC and I'll get rid of my eternal 20 FPS in teamfights, so we'll have a boosting competition Cheesy.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:43:36 PM

regards.
-Katerniko1

regards.
-Katerniko1

how can game not be interesting in diamond is fun Cheesy

it was enjoyable, but everything gets stale at some point. i went through this boring league phase before, most likely going to be switching over to csgo for a while, just thinking a about making a low smurf for shits and giggles once in a while.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:23:59 AM

I am Challenger 400 LP on my main account, EUNE, and it's super fun. But I've also smurfed in silver-gold-plat level and yeah, the game is all but fun there.

By the way katerniko1, tomorrow I'm getting my new PC and I'll get rid of my eternal 20 FPS in teamfights, so we'll have a boosting competition Cheesy.
hehe Cheesy there is no boosting competition here Cheesy all boosting i mostly get from my local forum Cheesy and i get paid alot more then here Smiley so its cool people here either dont play league or they dont want boost or idk Cheesy but ill keep this thread active in case someone want's it,even tho good luck with your boosting service hopefully u get some work in here Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:20:34 AM

this service is still up and running Cheesy
50% off the price is still here take it while it lasts Smiley Cheapest Elo boost on internet!
regards.
-Katerniko1
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:18:14 PM

offer is still standing of HIGH 50% off price for next customer Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:58:58 PM

for the next customer there is 30% off on the prices in OP.
regards.
-Katerniko1
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 05:05:18 AM

if you're bronze you should stay in bronze. you're there for a reason (hint: not your team).

for everyone else, this boosting is fine, since there's no significant difference between silver and plat in my opinion.

katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:57:01 AM

if you're bronze you should stay in bronze. you're there for a reason (hint: not your team).

for everyone else, this boosting is fine, since there's no significant difference between silver and plat in my opinion.
i can say only one thing witch is opossite from yours opinion,
every player know to play league but you get better with playing with better players, you collect some tricks you see how they are cordinated (but again only if you are trying to be better) if you dont care you will just fall back to where you was Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:33:47 PM

after boosting TrigerX now im back and looking for work Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:54:35 PM

offer is still here Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:41:23 AM

bump!
regards.
-Katerniko1
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3026

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 11:40:00 AM

Hello sir i just want to ask if your elo boost is for selected country only? or its compatible to all world wide.
I have a children that he want to boost his level to high rank or even to gold. and also his friends.
Honestly im just planning to sell your services here in my country because they are many player of lol here in my country which is they want to boost they level to gold or diamond...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:52:22 PM

Hello sir i just want to ask if your elo boost is for selected country only? or its compatible to all world wide.
I have a children that he want to boost his level to high rank or even to gold. and also his friends.
Honestly im just planning to sell your services here in my country because they are many player of lol here in my country which is they want to boost they level to gold or diamond...
its world wide Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:51:47 PM

its new season for rankeds !!!
boost your placement for just 0.005! (10 placement games)
regards.
-Katerniko1
d4nin3u

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:13:38 AM

its new season for rankeds !!!
boost your placement for just 0.005! (10 placement games)
regards.
-Katerniko1

If you hear a bit around how placements work this season you might find out that placements are TOTALLY worthless right now. Riot statet themselves they rank people much lower after their placements because they don't want to have "luck Gold V" placements. Therefore you have to play your way up the ladder (and with your old MMR this isn't too difficult.

I don't like boosting services personally, but if I were you I would offer to boost someone back to where he was last season.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: