Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to Announce 2016 Run for President on Sunday  (Read 4504 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:52:46 AM

Out-of-touch Clinton “Surprised” to Learn Small Business Creation Has “Stalled Out”

Hillary Clinton admitted today that she was “surprised” to learn that the people who told her small businesses have struggled in recent years were actually correct. Clinton noted that small business creation has “stalled out,” to her chagrin. “I was very surprised to see that when I began to dig into it,” she said while campaigning in New Hampshire. “Because people were telling me this as I traveled around the country the last two years, but I didn’t know what they were saying and it turns out that we are not producing as many small businesses as we use to.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417203/hillary-clinton-surprised-small-businesses-are-struggling-joel-gehrke?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5535a8cf04d3015512000001&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:03:57 AM

88 Times Hillary Clinton Said 'Mmm Hmm' in New Hampshire

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton held a roundtable with furniture employees in New Hampshire Monday, and while they spoke she had to somehow show she was listening.

That meant saying “mmm hmm” a lot. 88 times, by our count.

Interestingly, Clinton, a friend of Wall Street, does not sound particularly different from Matthew McConaughey chest-thumping stock broker in The Wolf of Wall Street.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/88-times-hillary-clinton-said-mmm-hmm-during-her-meeting-with-new-hampshire-workers/

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:07:08 AM

Oh fuck that bullshit^, she knows damn well that the progressive scam is screwing small business owners and middle and lower class families from having a chance at getting ahead in life. She combines progressive bullshit and neocon fascism overseas as she reigned in mass money to the Clinton Foundation over the last decade while she dealt out favors to those across the pond just like Bill did during his reign back in the 90s. This charade is a ruse and is disgusting, all should know about it. Get with it you prog/feminist drones!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:13:01 AM

88 Times Hillary Clinton Said 'Mmm Hmm' in New Hampshire

For those with a brain, the Mmm, Hmm nonsense response is clearly a way of (Hillary) sitting in on a (likely) staged interaction w/ the dumbie crowd and 'listening' if ya know what I mean. This bitch is so far removed from the cunts that fawn over her because of her gender and believe she's the next coming of Christ, that it makes me sick as hell. This and the neocon charade against Rand is why we all should pump up our chests and make our prints in this next election.
Chabacano

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:04:13 AM

Thats nice, Im just tired about Obama, and his shitty way to help the poor people.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:07:31 PM

She's just the temporary place-taker, while they wait to see which most efficient warmongering nutjob/lackey of Wall St. the DNC anoints to be their actual nominee against the same from the other part of the one-party system.

Without the Hildebeast, the only campaign coverage would have to be of Republicans.

Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:03:58 PM

Her candidacy will provide the folks at SNL and other comedians with plenty of material since she's perceived by so many in the U.S. to be a bit of a joke, particularly after she was caught running her little secret server operation, and then lied about it, and developing and propagating lies about what happened in Benghazi from her elitist estate in New York.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:17:11 PM

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:49:35 PM

Obama supports Hillary and I think she might come out as the next president of US, I think she will be a good president, doesn't have any much bad records against her. Found an article in guardian  where Obama says Hillary Clinton 'would make an excellent president'

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/11/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-excellent-president

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:58:12 PM

US people are fucked.

Agreed.
If Hillary is elected I'd highly consider packing everything and moving to the Caymans.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:10:52 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 03:50:42 PM by hdbuck

Obama supports Hillary and I think she might come out as the next president of US, I think she will be a good president, doesn't have any much bad records against her.

no? lemme shake ya world a bit:

In 1995 a woman named Cathy O’Brien published a book titled Trance Formation of America, where she claimed to be a victim of the government’s mind control program, MK-ULTRA, and was essentially a sex slave for wealthy politicians.  While MK-ULTRA was (and probably still is) a top secret program involving sexual abuse, torture, drugging, and hypnotism as methods for brainwashing and mind control techniques, her allegations come under a cloud of suspicion.

O’Brien claims that some of her abusers were George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Dick Cheney, and Hillary Clinton.  She says that she was rescued in 1988 by a man named Mark Phillips who claims to be a former CIA operative.  Also a part of the story is O’Brien’s daughter Kelly who was also said to be a victim of this program.

What makes O’Brien’s allegations seem believable to some, is the fact that mind control programs like MK-ULTRA have been exposed, and that the aims of such experiments included some unthinkable practices including torture, mind-altering drugs, sexual abuse, and hypnotism.  Some of the actual goals of this program were to create mind controlled slaves or Manchurian Candidates, who would willingly accept and carry out any order given to them regardless of what it was.  There are authentic declassified documents which outline these horrific practices and several victims have been awarded financial settlements for their abuse, so some believe that Cathy O’Brien could be another actual victim of such programs.  During a press conference, President Bill Clinton publicly admitted that, “thousands of government sponsored experiments did take place, at hospitals, universities and military bases around our nation.  Some were unethical, not only by today’s standards, but by the standards of the time in which they were conducted.”
http://www.markdice.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126:cathy-obriens-claims-of-being-an-mk-ultra-victim

Cathy O'Brien describes her sexual assault perpetrated by Hillary Clinton in her book, Trance Formation of America, at Swiss Villa-Lampe, Missouri, 1983:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_mindconMKULTRA01.htm

BONUS: O'Brien's conference: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ky8dy_mind-control-in-u-s-a-02-le-c-i-a-mk-ultra-project-vecu-par-cathy-o-brien-part-02_news

(10'30" > talks about teh Clingtnoes)

Cheesy Grin
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:30:42 PM

Obama supports Hillary and I think she might come out as the next president of US, I think she will be a good president, doesn't have any much bad records against her. Found an article in guardian  where Obama says Hillary Clinton 'would make an excellent president'

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/11/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-excellent-president

As if that piece of shit is qualified to make such a determination.

He wouldn't know what a good, much less excellent, president was if it walked up and bit him in the face.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:50:43 PM

The irony of your avatar escapes you totally. This is not even about if she will kick the republicans or kick the libertarians.

"0bama loves her... I should do too.. She will be a great president..."

A Centralized hive mind is a Terrible Thing To Waste...

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:03:00 PM

The irony of your avatar escapes you totally. This is not even about if she will kick the republicans or kick the libertarians.

I am not even from the US and there is nothing centralized in what I said, it was just my opinion as even Obama stated his opinion and it  is a freedom of opinion and as decentralized as it gets , btw right now, whom do you think is more likely to become the president?, If they grant Obama a 3rd term, i like that but it is not going to happen i think.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:07:21 PM

I am not even from the US and there is nothing centralized in what I said, it was just my opinion as even Obama stated his opinion and it  is a freedom of opinion and as decentralized as it gets , btw right now, whom do you think is more likely to become the president?, If they grant Obama a 3rd term, i like that but it is not going to happen i think.

You are right. Becoming president is not based on merits, but on lies and criminal activities. On that she could be president for life.

Cool

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:29:27 PM

the real fun thing is all along she was played by the cia/nsa, in which both probe the others... what chance does she have... lol. ladies... understand that in real world, you get raped, sold and traded... so please the unicorn with the butterfly on the back... for your kids. thank you.

money is faster...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:21:11 PM

If Republicans Keep Attacking Hillary, The 2016 “Vagina” Turnout Is Going To Be 100%…

Radio host and MSNBC talking head Stephanie Miller was on Politics Nation with Al Sharpton Monday afternoon when she made an off the cuff, and off the wall, prediction about the 2016 election. Trotting out the tired canard that talking about Hillary’s age or criticizing her in any way is sexist, Miller contends that if Republicans keep attacking her, something unusual will happen.

“What I like as a woman, Rev? Is keep playing this age card and this sexist card, we’re going to have, like, a hundred percent turnout of everyone in the country with a vagina,” says Miller. She then goes on to slam Rubio as the real candidate of yesterday before saying “please take us back to a third Clinton term, please!”

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/msnbc-panelist-were-going-see-100-turnout-everyone-vagina

Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:58:38 PM

If Republicans Keep Attacking Hillary, The 2016 “Vagina” Turnout Is Going To Be 100%…

Radio host and MSNBC talking head Stephanie Miller was on Politics Nation with Al Sharpton Monday afternoon when she made an off the cuff, and off the wall, prediction about the 2016 election. Trotting out the tired canard that talking about Hillary’s age or criticizing her in any way is sexist, Miller contends that if Republicans keep attacking her, something unusual will happen.

“What I like as a woman, Rev? Is keep playing this age card and this sexist card, we’re going to have, like, a hundred percent turnout of everyone in the country with a vagina,” says Miller. She then goes on to slam Rubio as the real candidate of yesterday before saying “please take us back to a third Clinton term, please!”

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/msnbc-panelist-were-going-see-100-turnout-everyone-vagina

I listen to Miller during my commute.  A self-professed happy clappy Obamabot, this idiot couldn't see the truth beyond the dem talking points if someone offered her a lifetime of free shaved shniz.....

call in and nod your agreement you just might get a gift card.  disagree and you get the dial tone.

a very well trained parrot indeed.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:25:55 AM

Yep, this line of idiocy is why I fucking hate feminazis. It's like she's bending over backwards in her retardedness to defend her queen or muff her patch while she's at it.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:48:47 AM

Guys, we're all fucked. TPTB have already chosen Hitlery as our next president. Even if she somehow doesn't get enough votes, they'll rig the machines.

So it's a done deal. Hillary is our next prez. Mark my fuckin words.

Shit is undoubtedly going to hit the fan during her presidency. The warhawks are itching for a war with Russia and Hitlery might just give it to them. I think there is a VERY high likelihood she will attempt to declare martial law and become the USA's very first fascist dictator.

So the question is, what do we do now? Do we just sit and take it or do we find a way out of this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: