Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The gauntlet has officially been thrown down by Trendon Shavers aka. pirateat40  (Read 30938 times)
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 12:42:37 AM

Vandroiy paid by who? You do not mean pirate right? Hm must be an escrow then.. If pirate.
Yes.
At least THAT money is in escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 12:50:11 AM

Well done, bitlane.  

You really know how to make your payment the lowest priority.

How could you possibly think making so many agressive threads would help?

yep bitlane, suck up, it will speed up your payment.

.....LOL
and if I don't suck it up, it will only serve to increase the amount owed and/or at least get Vandroiy paid.

Vandroiy paid by who? You do not mean pirate right? Hm must be an escrow then.. If pirate.

As I mentioned in another thread, there is quite a conundrum.

Pirate is supposedly punishing bitlane by delaying payment and supposedly will pay bitlane last. Now consider how interest is supposed to be running up to the hour/minute/second of the payment. By delaying bitlane's payment by 2 weeks pirate would punish bitlane by paying him extra 14% (or whatever it is) more than those who suck pirates dick and supposedly get paid first. Makes sense?

I see only one logical solution for that conundrum: Nobody will get any of their "capital" or at least "interest" back. If so, the conundrum becomes irrelevant.

Do tell if I am wrong here (try to avoid logical fallacies though, I'll throw em in your face).

-
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:02:50 AM

Well done, bitlane.  

You really know how to make your payment the lowest priority.

How could you possibly think making so many agressive threads would help?

yep bitlane, suck up, it will speed up your payment.

.....LOL
and if I don't suck it up, it will only serve to increase the amount owed and/or at least get Vandroiy paid.

As I mentioned in another thread, there is quite a conundrum.

Pirate is supposedly punishing bitlane by delaying payment and supposedly will pay bitlane last. Now consider how interest is supposed to be running up to the hour/minute/second of the payment. By delaying bitlane's payment by 2 weeks pirate would punish bitlane by paying him extra 14% (or whatever it is) more than those who suck pirates dick and supposedly get paid first. Makes sense?

I see only one logical solution for that conundrum: Nobody will get any of their "capital" or at least "interest" back. If so, the conundrum becomes irrelevant.

Do tell if I am wrong here (try to avoid logical fallacies though, I'll throw em in your face).

here's my attempt  Wink

Pirate closed Bitlane's account before he announced winding up of BTCST

He stated Bitlane would get his money on Monday with the 'regularly scheduled interest payment', not meaning with interest up till Monday, just at approximately what time

His account was closed on Friday so interest accrued up till Friday, so don't bank on pirate paying out Bitlane any extra interest

The scheduled interest payments never went out the door because of the closure of BTCST, so neither did Bitlane's coins

How did I do ?  Grin

edit: quote from pirate posted by Bitlane in his original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101152.msg1115145#msg1115145
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:13:00 AM

How did I do ?  Grin

You did good...but there are still a couple problems.

It seems that NOW Trendon is trying to throw people OFF his scent and claim that 'Trendon Shavers' is a DBA ? (Doing Business As).

Does this mean he was also Doing Business As Trendon Shavers when the Midland, TX District Attorney's Office filed a 'Hot Check' Warrant in his name ? (alleged-theft)

Does this also mean that he took the time to setup an entire FAKE Network ? all 'Doing Business As' someone else ?
A Mother ? A Father ? A Wife & Twin Boys ? 2 Brothers ?

Do I REALLY have to be THAT GUY  ?

My exposure is well known to everyone. Perhaps he may want to take a step back and have another look at the situation.

I'm sitting in #BTCST for the lulz:

"[22:44] <@pirateat40> Wouldn't it be fun to run with the coins though?  I could make history....  If i pay back, I just get forgotten. Sad"

[22:55] <hashking> Pirate, what are you plans for your friend BITLANE
[22:55] <BTCKing> arrr
[22:55] <hashking> *your
[22:55] <BTCKing> lol... bitlane
[22:55] <@pirateat40> Trendon Shavers is a DBA, just to be fair.
[22:55] <ssst> bitlame
[22:55] == simonk83 [~CARLY@unaffiliated/simonk83] has joined #btcst
[22:55] <ssst> bitblame
[22:55] <vite> hashking: love your service, shame pirate is making it a pain for you to pay me the pirate deposit
[22:55] <ssst> bitshame
[22:55] <ssst> bitgame
[22:56] <michaelmclees> pirate, are you admitting you're connected to trendon shavers?
[22:56] <hashking> Thanks.  Pirate will payout.  Don't worry.
[22:56] <_sharpfocus> bitflame?
[22:56] <@pirateat40> hashking, i'm going to roast him a bit more well done than Vandroiy.
[22:56] <hashking> Nice.

[22:58] <ssst> pirateat40, i know your plan
[22:58] <ssst> devalue debt
[22:58] <ssst> buy debt for penny on the dollar
[22:58] <ssst> no debt
[22:58] <+jcpham> I use my nanny for all sorts of things also
[22:58] <dissipate> copumpkin, the 'contract' was he was going to be paid off on Monday with interest.
[22:58] <+jcpham> master manipulators
[22:58] <Joric> price is rising as we talk, we need more FUD
[22:58] <copumpkin> dissipate: not really
[22:58] <BTCKing> pirateat40 what are you going to do with your loot to celebrate
[22:58] == defactomacro [47a54a02@gateway/web/freenode/ip.71.165.74.2] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds]
[22:58] <@pirateat40> ssst, you shall see soon enough.

[22:58] <+_matthew_> lol@theymos uppped his bet
[22:58] <+_matthew_> [ANN] A new bet placed! There are currently 1929.3 BTC in bets against pirate. Only 8070.7 BTC spots remaining! If you think Pirate is a ponzi, a scammer, or for any reason not going to pay within 3 weeks from today, bet (or hedge against) in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101751

[23:00] <+jcpham> you could pay bitlane 1 btc per minute
[23:00] <dub> so that it takes months
[23:00] <+jcpham> as the price plummets
[23:00] <+reeses> I should offer bitlane 50%
[23:00] <+jcpham> that's be funny

[23:00] <zveda> hey pirateat40 can I have some money too ?
[23:00] <copumpkin> dissipate: there are varying degrees of burden, and a PM saying "yo stfu I'll do you by monday" is pretty low on the bindingness spectrum in my book
[23:00] <zveda> if u have some left over
[23:00] <dub> then _matthew_ should be beaten to death with whats left of bitlane
[23:00] <dissipate> copumpkin, in fact, BTCST was probably illegal from the beginning. not that i care, but thems the facts.
[23:01] <@pirateat40> zveda, I don't have enough to go around.

Vladimir

-

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:16:56 AM

Well done, I suppose. The argument is that bitlane's account is an exception and follow up statements of Pirate refer only to active accounts. But, only if those statements were made after account closure on Friday. Is it the case?

bitlane,

Your account has been closed.  Your funds will be sent to the withdraw address on file on Monday with the regularly scheduled interest payment.

-pirate

However, in this case, the above is a contract offered by Pirate and apparently accepted by bitlane and the contract which was breached by pirate.

The interest part admittedly is unclear and can be argued both ways. But the emphasized part of the contract was indeed breached.

-
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:43:42 AM

But bro, he never said which Monday.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 01:44:31 AM

Well done, I suppose. The argument is that bitlane's account is an exception and follow up statements of Pirate refer only to active accounts. But, only if those statements were made after account closure on Friday. Is it the case?

bitlane,

Your account has been closed.  Your funds will be sent to the withdraw address on file on Monday with the regularly scheduled interest payment.

-pirate

However, in this case, the above is a contract offered by Pirate and apparently accepted by bitlane and the contract which was breached by pirate.

The interest part admittedly is unclear and can be argued both ways. But the emphasized part of the contract was indeed breached.

His account wouldn't be closed untill he actually receives the money. However pirate breached the contract to pay him on Monday so for that he is probably liable for a scammer tag. People have gotten the for much less.

EDIT: There is no date on the contract so it could be any Monday. It would only breach it if he paid on a different day  Cheesy  Bitlane might get his money in 2014 on a Monday with interest only paid up till the account was closed.

Vladimir

-

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:46:26 AM

Contract is drafted by Pirate, any vagueness will be considered in the most favourable way possible for the other party. Moreover, bitlane in most jurisdiction would be considered as a consumer and pirate as party that has disproportional bargaining powers and again vague clauses would be taken in the most favourable for bitlane way possible.

Next!

Edit: However, a little delay with payment, I would argue, is not good enough reason for scammer tags.

-
despoiler

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:47:41 AM

Having a hard time following why there is a forum thread on this.  Breach of contract ?  That sounds like a good time to lawyer up. 
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 01:50:12 AM

Contract is drafted by Pirate, any vagueness will be considered in the most favourable way possible for the other party. Moreover, bitlane in most jurisdiction would be considered as a consumer and pirate as party that has disproportional bargaining powers and again vague clauses would be taken in the most favourable for bitlane way possible.

Next!

Edit: However, a little delay with payment, I would argue, is not good enough reason for scammer tags.

First you need to prove who made the contract before you can issue them with legal papers.

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:52:02 AM

His account wouldn't be closed untill he actually receives the money. However pirate breached the contract to pay him on Monday so for that he is probably liable for a scammer tag. People have gotten the for much less.

Actually, my BTCST.com credentials were invalidated on Friday (4 days ago), so although I am being denied access to my BTCST account, I have NOT been paid out what is owed.

You can call it breach of contract for now, but at what point does it become an all-out THEFT ?

Vladimir

-

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:56:07 AM

Next!

First you need to prove who made the contract before you can issue them with legal papers.

I am not suing anyone. I do not even have any skin in the game (not precisely accurate anymore, I do want now Matthew to win his bet, damn you Matthew, and I do want to all the "investors" to get their capital back).

This is just common sense and contract law 101 theoretical discussion.

-
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 01:59:53 AM

Actually, my BTCST.com credentials were invalidated on Friday (4 days ago), so although I am being denied access to my BTCST account, I have NOT been paid out what is owed.

You can call it breach of contract for now, but at what point does it become an all-out THEFT ?

You are right to start an investigation after he never paid on Monday.

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:02:03 AM

LOL
I started my investigation MONTHS ago......

Up to this point, greed may have kept me quiet, but vengeance will keep me fueled for the journey forward.

Vladimir

-

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:03:07 AM

Theft? Not sure. Fraud? Maybe, once proved beyond any reasonable doubt. However, I would think there is good enough reasonable cause for law enforcement to get involved already (and actually long ago). Call FBI(or whomever) if you think you are the victim, nobody is going to do that for ya.

-
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 02:09:13 AM

LOL
I started my investigation MONTHS ago......

Up to this point, greed may have kept me quiet, but vengeance will keep me fueled for the journey forward.

At least you might think twice before sending some guy a lot of bitcoins again which might be a good thing in the end.

Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:12:06 AM

Get people to send it to you in return for a % BTC return every [unit of time]? If you can get people to send you BTC then you don't need to convert from other currencies.

just to clear something up: it maybe easy to register a business without ID, but no bank will open a business account if you don't present them ID for the same name to which business was registered.
Who needs banks when you deal in cash?

kind of hard to move hard cash into online exchanges/otc
Maybe he hasn't made it very clear, but it is my understanding that this is all cash-in-person type stuff. I recall a description of a transaction that basically consisted of someone bringing him a suitcase full of cash at a meeting point, and then he would go home and send the coins. I can't find it in my IRC logs or anywhere though, so maybe I imagined it, or maybe my search skills suck.

sometimes cash just means money in whatever form, e.g. bills, checks, wires

supposedly person Z has business registered to a fake name; this person then gets suitcase of bills in exchange of bitcoins, now this person needs to get bitcoins with cash. question how do you do it online on exchanges/otc without proper banking account for that fake business name? how would he turn paper bills into digital form without banking? WU/moneypacks/etc isn't an option moving $100k's a week

And regarding "Your funds will be sent to the withdraw address on file on Monday with the regularly scheduled interest payment." certainly implies Monday 8/20/12, since now that he is winding down there is nothing "regularly scheduled".

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 02:28:29 AM

Get people to send it to you in return for a % BTC return every [unit of time]? If you can get people to send you BTC then you don't need to convert from other currencies.

just to clear something up: it maybe easy to register a business without ID, but no bank will open a business account if you don't present them ID for the same name to which business was registered.
Who needs banks when you deal in cash?

kind of hard to move hard cash into online exchanges/otc
Maybe he hasn't made it very clear, but it is my understanding that this is all cash-in-person type stuff. I recall a description of a transaction that basically consisted of someone bringing him a suitcase full of cash at a meeting point, and then he would go home and send the coins. I can't find it in my IRC logs or anywhere though, so maybe I imagined it, or maybe my search skills suck.

sometimes cash just means money in whatever form, e.g. bills, checks, wires

supposedly person Z has business registered to a fake name; this person then gets suitcase of bills in exchange of bitcoins, now this person needs to get bitcoins with cash. question how do you do it online on exchanges/otc without proper banking account for that fake business name? how would he turn paper bills into digital form without banking? WU/moneypacks/etc isn't an option moving $100k's a week

And regarding "Your funds will be sent to the withdraw address on file on Monday with the regularly scheduled interest payment." certainly implies Monday 8/20/12, since now that he is winding down there is nothing "regularly scheduled".

Thats how Im reading it. As for trading off the exchange you would need contacts with a lot of bitcoins who accept cash in hand. Possibly Tangible Cryptography could fill this need as well.

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 05:40:21 AM

Well, it looks like I can no longer simply sit here and do nothing. Pirate seems to think he is above the law.

Well, you've had enough time to respond, so I will begin laying things out.

Since you have officially STOLEN my Bitcoin Savings & Trust Account as well as balance by closing it, being 4 days ago now, I think it's high time to get this party started.

Tomorrow, I will have the opportunity the meet with a Notary to have an affidavit signed.

McKinney Police Department require this done, as I am out of country and presented to them on behalf of myself, by my own local Police Department before anything can proceed.

As I see that you could care less to communicate in regards to this further, would it be fair to say that I instead make **** the primary contact on the paperwork ?

As I have said previously, you COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS.
You are the man, you have the power...right ?

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience, as to how I should proceed.
Allan

Ready when you are tough guy.

Make sure you know what you're doing.

Enjoy,

-pirate

Is this the reply you want to see in public ? or would you perhaps like to add anything else ?

I couldn't care less what you waste your time on.

Post away.

-pirate

Well, you obviously care, otherwise you wouldn't have thrown a hissy fit, closed down my account and stole my balance in the process ?

DID I SCREW YOU OVER ? or does it seem that you are just not a man of your word ?

Come to think of it (since you probably won't reply to this anyways) why are you being such a coward and taking cheep shots at me, like YOU ARE THE MAN WITH ALL THE

POWER on IRC ? ....... yet you don't seem to be capable of saying SHIT, even if your mouth was full of it, when you come onto the forum.

How about you justify why you are a compulsive liar, from what I can tell...... ?

Am I really causing you THAT much external pressure for you ?

Pay me what is owed and this all goes away, just like it would have IF YOU KEPT YOUR WORD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Dead Man's Switch ? PM BOTS/Not really me online ? You will get it Monday ? Trendon Shavers is a DBA ?

How much more crap do you honestly expect me to listen to ?

You might want to go ahead and inform me if this is going to actually get taken care of or not.
At this point, you have nothing left to lose, right ?
Allan

I made it very clear in my post on the closing as to why you didn't get paid on Monday. You somehow think you're special just like the many other times you threw your fits that got you banned in the past.

It takes a lot to piss me off and your reckless comments and threats just put me over the limit. So not only did "You" cause this yourself, you'll end up paying for it

in the end.

First off, let's be clear, in case your memory is a bit FUZZY...as mine is not.

1) YOU banned me from GPUMAX for a week for telling gigavps that his nose was too far up your ass. I told you I wanted to mine, you said not to start shit, I agreed. I still don't like him.

2) YOU wrote a PM to me telling me WHEN I WOULD BE PAID BEFORE YOU CLOSED UP YOUR ENTIRE OPERATION. You have also denied me access to the site. 4 days past and this is nothing more than THEFT.

3) I am not threatening you. I am simply stating what I must do to protect my interests. If seeing you charged in a Criminal Offense happens, by all means - I DID NOT STEAL FROM YOU.

4) I repeatedly asked you NOT to bring it to this, but for some reason, your 29 year old testosterone told you otherwise.

I expect 100% including INTEREST OF THE BITCOINS you are holding hostage of mine, for simply speaking THE TRUTH.

If I am not satisfied, I will see you prosecuted to the FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW for more offences than you don't even realize you are committing.

SEND MY FUCKING BITCOINS.

Like I told you when you first threatened to "go after me".

Make my day. Good Luck and enjoy the ride.

-pirate

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 05:45:47 AM

This does not bode well for anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: