Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin?  (Read 4294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:27:36 PM

i've been around this community a few years and i still don't get why anyone would chose bitcoin.

don't get me wrong i believe in an alternative p2p currency, but to me bitcoin certainly doesn't cut it.

about the only answer people have is first mover advantage. but that's pretty much it.

bitcoin seems to, over time, be drifting more into a centralised system, core dev team where so few as 5 completely control the code, backed by what has come to light time and time again a very questionable central organisation.

have VC with their little startups jumping on board left right and center, and we know their goals  Kiss, bitcoin's heading more and more like being the bank product it was meant to be an alternative to  Shocked

seems the only way to back bitcoin is keep your head it the sand and hope it'll all turn out good in the end........

well i think it is because bitcoin is already an established crypto currency unlike those altcoins even though some of them are innovative are not yet well established and not much of it are supported by many people

invest in other altcoin is like a gambling with no guarantee return of your initial amount there is much big risk involve in it but Bitcoin is the safest investment for bright future, so much public awareness and merchant acceptance around the globe.

Yes its true altcoin is like gambling but the return can be like 100 or 1000 times it depends on your perdiction, some of them are getting their profit just from altcoin because they know which one to invest and they gather a lot of information. So I guess that is not purely gambling if you choose well so you will get a lot from it

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:51:55 PM

Everyone is talking about bitcoin and critics are just spreading the rumors that btc is dead but I believe that BTC is the future currency and sooner or later it will replace fiat currency so if the investment is done in bitcoin at this point of time it can prove to be profitable decision.
salek11

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:54:57 PM

If you do something to Bitcoin and people like your modification, you can join them and fight the famous core developers to try to be more influential. With the government and central banks, you cant do shit and you cant see shit.

First, every machine with a Bitcoin private key effectively serves as
a bug bounty that can be redeemed irreversibly and anonymously.. Lips sealed
Second,Bitcoin has validated the concepts of secure global logs and globally
decentralized prediction markets. Cry
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:59:32 PM

Bitcoin is decentralised and have no control over it even from the government or the banking system that makes it very attractive. So would love to invest in bitcoin as we don't know what future is going to offer us but on a positive note it will be used worldwide for sure.
kelsey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:33:24 PM

think many have lost sight of this threads question is more about why bitcoin v other cryptos, not why cryptos.
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

Smiley  I really  chooce bitcoin because it is all inclusive for a side line job .its A cryptocurrency wage high and many more ways to get bitcoin to work and work hard to double the income knowing that bitcoin has a lot to do with .how to earn especially when I want to invest in bitcoin. For me  to accumulated first to join big investment because it is too expensive to replace it and also to work the way its work the best...way  I can also with bitcoin crypto and what's needed for.
mahboob123

Activity: 723
Merit: 10

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

bitcoin is must for big earning and great futere of life this futere curency and futere popoular curency

Tmandeep

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

Information about bitcoin, you can find YouTube, cheeks and even a very good site: the social media that you can get information about bitcoin.
 Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: