Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ♦ PPCOIN for BTC ♦ New Energy-Efficient Crypto-Currency  (Read 1387 times)
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 08:01:19 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2012, 07:10:18 PM by foggyb

WTS: PPCoin  Smiley

Better named PPC. First Long-Term Energy-Efficient Crypto-Currency
Launched on August 19th.
Features:
- Proof of stake.
- No premine.
- Checkpoint will try to checkpoint *every* proof-of-work block. This way malicious powerful miners can't kick good nodes' blocks.

current price: - - btc per ppc

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 07:26:54 PM

bump

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 08:36:49 PM

WTS: PPCoin  Smiley

Better named PPC. First Long-Term Energy-Efficient Crypto-Currency
Launched on August 19th.
Features:
- Proof of stake.
- No premine.
- Checkpoint will try to checkpoint *every* proof-of-work block. This way malicious powerful miners can't kick good nodes' blocks.

current price: 0.001 btc per ppc

How many do you have? Wink

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 12:53:31 AM

How many bitcoins do you have?  Wink

I have enough for a good-size purchase, I'd say.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 05:09:12 AM

Is there an online wallet site for ppcoin yet ?

foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 02:02:06 AM

Not yet. Can I store them for you?   Wink

idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:07:02 PM

Not yet. Can I store them for you?   Wink

How much PPC do you have available ?
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:14:13 PM

if you're selling it now, before anyone can start mining, isn't that a premine?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 03:16:27 PM

Mining was possible some-time last week, I know because I left my rigs mining for 30min and accumulated a small amount of ppcoin before swapping back to btc.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 09:24:29 PM

This isn't my alt coin project. It belongs to Sunny King. And no, there was no pre-mine, I believe that's been confirmed.

I'd sell up to 15k ppc at this time.

selfwithin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 10:36:08 AM

This isn't my alt coin project. It belongs to Sunny King. And no, there was no pre-mine, I believe that's been confirmed.

I'd sell up to 15k ppc at this time.

Do you still have ppcoin for sale? what is best price you could offer?
Thanks
Self
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: