Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Require 2BTC Loan as real emergency (Rent due in few days)  (Read 668 times)
cryptozulu (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:23:14 PM

Hi all,

I am aware my account is very new, but still i am a credible person and have been in BTC space for some time, would have listed this on BTCJam but having 2FA issues and time is running out.

Willing to discuss rates and collateral whatever the case is, if reasonable, I'm in deep trouble with rent money hence not spinning a wild story im getting to the point.

I know credibility plays a role with account age so not expecting anything but worth a try right?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:24:52 PM

So you want a 2 btc loan? What collateral can you offer and how much would the lender be able to sell it for in the event that you default?
cryptozulu (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:39:41 PM

So you want a 2 btc loan? What collateral can you offer and how much would the lender be able to sell it for in the event that you default?

Will drop you a private message to discuss "collateral" items, surely not something discussed in the open if one is to go into a binding contract together to some extent.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:52:49 PM

Hi all,

I am aware my account is very new, but still i am a credible person and have been in BTC space for some time, would have listed this on BTCJam but having 2FA issues and time is running out.

Willing to discuss rates and collateral whatever the case is, if reasonable, I'm in deep trouble with rent money hence not spinning a wild story im getting to the point.

I know credibility plays a role with account age so not expecting anything but worth a try right?

account age doesn't matter here, its all about providing a valid collateral here.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:12:57 AM

For something like this, (dare I say it?) PayPal might be better to use than Bitcoin since you're really needing analog money to begin with.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
cryptozulu (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:08:31 PM

Well im open to anything

I have responded to mesages and collateral not an issue have altcoins and physical stuff i.e lcd tv xbox one various that can be shipped or sold.

Time is running out
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 01:21:01 PM

Well im open to anything

I have responded to mesages and collateral not an issue have altcoins and physical stuff i.e lcd tv xbox one various that can be shipped or sold.

Time is running out

If you do have enough collateral in a stable altcoin let me know what it is. I may help but I'm not taking physical items. But seriously it would be better to just post the details here. Why do you want to handle it via PM?

cryptozulu (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:40:59 PM

No need for this anymore, its now locked and you can consider it closed. I have managed to create my BTCJAM listing as I intended so FYI if you still want to invest go take a look, under the same nick as here on the forums.

Thanks for your time everyone and considerations! It really is appreciated to see there are helpful guys out there!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: