Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller and Tomatocage gave me negative trust though I have proof against it  (Read 1084 times)
cryptoforcause (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:48:08 PM

Quickseller and Tomatocage gave me negative trust yesterday regarding a loan default though tm2013 has already confirmed that issue has been solved. He and I have sent several PMs to both of them but they still haven't removed the negative trust.

See This:-

I wish both of them see this post and remove this red trust as soon as possible. Also would like if tm2013 confirms it here too Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:44:59 PM

Quickseller and Tomatocage gave me negative trust yesterday regarding a loan default though tm2013 has already confirmed that issue has been solved. He and I have sent several PMs to both of them but they still haven't removed the negative trust.

See This:-

I wish both of them see this post and remove this red trust as soon as possible. Also would like if tm2013 confirms it here too Smiley

Have you tried to ask them 'politely'? Remember the trust system is not moderated but I think both users may remove the negative trust against you (if you prove that you are honest).
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 07:40:52 PM

Even tm2013 hasn't removed his trust feedback.

"cryptoforcause currently has an outstanding loan to myself tm2013, this will be removed once loan is repaid in full."

Quickseller and Tomatocage may have fogotten or haven't seen it. Sending a PM may have done the job faster and better.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:46:34 PM

The loan was due over a month ago and the OP was involved in a scam just yesterday, although there is evidence that he returned what he stole it is hard to say with 100% certainty.

One of the accounts that he stole and claimed to repay was clearly trying to scam in the currency exchange section after he claimed to return the account.

He had PM'ed me yesterday with a sob story about why he was late with his loan and that he repaid his loan. When I asked for the TXID of his repayment he did not respond. When I contacted the lender I was told that he had in fact not repaid the loan but he was willing to give another month extension.
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:11:39 AM

I will give him one last extension of about a month. If he does not repay by May 10th, that is when you may cut it off. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but trade with caution for now if you can't give him the same.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
cryptoforcause (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:12:13 AM

I don't understand why you don't want to remove the negative trust when tm2013 has asked you to remove it himself. This is really weird.  Huh

And to clear yesterday's scene, I wasn't involved in any scam.. Actually I was going to buy an account from a user and asked for his skype.. He directly gave the username and password and the amount to be paid(0.24).. I changed the password and messaged him that I can pay 0.2 for the account over skype but he didn't see the message maybe because he went offline and he thought I have scammed him. When he made that post from another account (trip96) then I PMed him that see ur messages and am going to pay 0.2 not more than that and then he said sorry I don't wanna do this deal, thus I decided to return the account. That's it.

And Trip96 changed his password after that and he said he did so because all his account's passwords were same and didn't want me to hack that but still Quickseller didn't believe him and gave a negative trust and stated that account was most probably hacked by me. To prove that, thankfully Trip96 gave his LBC account which had same btc addy which he asked for payment.

Still I don't know why Quickseller still thinks I am a hacker and hacked his account to get that scam accusation solved.
Also I really request you to please remove the negative trust for tm2013's loan as he personally has asked them to remove it. Smiley
cryptoforcause (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:02:29 AM

tm2013 can you please PM me or give me a BTC Addy where I need to payback? I will payback now only as I have managed to arrange some BTC from my friend Smiley
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:07:29 AM

1MgopYe2nqg6J6SfdRbvPRfwwRFp9rJunv
0.05 remaining to be paid.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:09:54 AM

1MgopYe2nqg6J6SfdRbvPRfwwRFp9rJunv

Quoted as reference. Good luck guys.
cryptoforcause (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:23:31 AM

Sent. Happy that everything has been resolved.

Now I request Quickseller and Tomatocage to remove the negative trust  Cry
cryptoforcause (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:32:35 AM

Its more than 3 hours and negative trust still not removed. Have PMed Quickseller to remove the trust but Tomatocage has blocked PMs from me. Can someone send him a PM regarding this?
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:42:35 AM

Its more than 3 hours and negative trust still not removed. Have PMed Quickseller to remove the trust but Tomatocage has blocked PMs from me. Can someone send him a PM regarding this?

Maybe he noticed this thread but he doesn't want to remove the negative trust, it's not a problem. Try to wait a couple of months ( or if you don't want to wait, buy another account to participate to a signature campaign).
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:43:27 AM

Its been just "3hours", they have a life outside the forum too. Give them some time to visit this thread and review things.
Although I think your negative trust should now be converted into a neutral remark (just so that everyone who has done something wrong and has got negative trust gets encouraged to repay what they owe to others).

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
cryptoforcause (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:55:09 AM

Maybe he noticed this thread but he doesn't want to remove the negative trust, it's not a problem. Try to wait a couple of months ( or if you don't want to wait, buy another account to participate to a signature campaign).

What the hell? Why should I wait? Why shouldn't he remove the negative trust? tm2013 himself has asked them to remove negative trust then why the fuck shall they not remove?

I don't have coins to buy a new account bro. I have farmed this account till this spot and don't want it to be spoiled without any reason now. They are acting silly. What's the point of removing negative trust after months? Will it give them something if they don't remove it now? It will only harm me as I won't get paid for signature campaign.

I request both of them from bottom of my heart to please remove my negative trust Embarrassed Sad
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:01:41 AM

What the hell? Why should I wait? Why shouldn't he remove the negative trust? tm2013 himself has asked them to remove negative trust then why the fuck shall they not remove?

I don't have coins to buy a new account bro. I have farmed this account till this spot and don't want it to be spoiled without any reason now. They are acting silly. What's the point of removing negative trust after months? Will it give them something if they don't remove it now? It will only harm me as I won't get paid for signature campaign.

I request both of them from bottom of my heart to please remove my negative trust Embarrassed Sad
Just an advice. Don't be rude. This is just going to decrease your chances of getting your negative trust removed.
Be polite and patient. That's the only way things could work out for you.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
cryptoforcause (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:20:31 AM

Just an advice. Don't be rude. This is just going to decrease your chances of getting your negative trust removed.
Be polite and patient. That's the only way things could work out for you.

Ahh!! Sorry bro for being rude.. But I have already got some bad days in my life recently and am very sad.. My brother and sister-in-law died in a car accident and I am like really pissed off.. Sorry for being rude Sad
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:24:43 AM

Then wait a reply of them (if they want) here in the thread, an advice: don't send them a lot of PMs Wink wait a couple of days or weeks and make again your complaint (because the trust system is not moderated).
cryptoforcause (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:27:43 AM

Then wait a reply of them (if they want) here in the thread, an advice: don't send them a lot of PMs Wink wait a couple of days or weeks and make again your complaint (because the trust system is not moderated).
I have just sent 1-2 PMs to Quickseller but Tomato has blocked my PMs Sad  I could have waited but the problem is that I won't get payment by signature campaign Sad
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:30:26 AM

I have just sent 1-2 PMs to Quickseller but Tomato has blocked my PMs Sad  I could have waited but the problem is that I won't get payment by signature campaign Sad

If you have repaid  tm2013 contact marco and explain him all the story, I am sure he will not deny your enrollment to the bit-x signature campaign. Just PM him or write in the signature campaign thread.
cryptoforcause (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:32:24 AM

Tomatocage removed his negative trust.. Can someone plz ask quickseller to remove his negative trust too as he has blocked my PMs..

And Macro has refused to allow me in his campaign with negative trust..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: