Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AdBTC - Bitcoin advertising network - free traffic for everyone!  (Read 12204 times)
adbtc.info (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Cheap and easy advertising

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 11:59:56 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 10:34:50 AM by adbtc.info

Usually within one hour, but if we are not online or it's night, up to 12 hours.

We updated our AdBit.co review with the undeclared floating fee that they have. And in our guide here  you can check everything about their traffic with sorting or searching.

After we finish a few small improvements we will post another review+guide.

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:18:25 PM

We separated all categories in different pages, so that you can see/share/promote your top list! We hope you will like this new feature.

So far we have spread banners through adbit.co at 15+ sites but it seems that the efficiency is not what we expected. We are still waiting almost 24 hours to have our banner approved at coinurl and we will use the results to make the review for their site.

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:57:59 PM

Today was a good day, we posted some links in other directories, started advertising at bee-ads, and the result is more than doubled traffic Smiley

We can't wait to start advertising with Coinurl but it's been already 2 days of waiting until their support approves our banner. What a shame for such a good site, they promised some improvements though and we hope that they will really realize them.

MegaFaucet

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:58:59 AM

Good to hear that you got more traffic !
Lets hope that Coinurl will approve your banner
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:32:33 PM

What a shame for them, not only we are still waiting, but they have not yet returned our money from the campaigns they rejected. And they rejected them because we used "too low" value for the clicks. At least we will have material for our review Smiley

By the way, just as a teaser, we are preparing something huge for our top sites. We hope that it will be ready within two weeks.

MegaFaucet

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:07:07 PM

What a shame for them, not only we are still waiting, but they have not yet returned our money from the campaigns they rejected. And they rejected them because we used "too low" value for the clicks. At least we will have material for our review Smiley

By the way, just as a teaser, we are preparing something huge for our top sites. We hope that it will be ready within two weeks.

Oh then atleast i know that i will not do any business with coinurl.
Good to hear i am looking forward for it
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

I have just submitted my website for approval. Thanks for the free opportunity. Smiley
MegaFaucet

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:02:41 PM

Thanks to your review i submitted my website to bee-ads
Thanks for review
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:32:40 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 09:30:05 AM by adbtc.info

Thanks to your review i submitted my website to bee-ads
Thanks for review
You're welcome. We really think they are the better option now.

We actually forgot to post a link with this review here, so - http://adbtc.info/reviews/bee-ads.com
and the quick guide - http://adbtc.info/guides/bee-ads.com

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

We are proud to finally open our Partners page!

As a start, our first partner is PrintMoney.info - only they will bring an average of 5000 daily views for our banners. These banners will always display our top voted sites! More information here.

Our plan is to expand our partnership with about 1-2 new partners each month, so this is just the beginning Smiley

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:42:41 PM

As promised, we are proud to have or 2nd partner opened - AllBitcoin.info

Official thread  here

We now expect at least doubled traffic for your banners from our two partners.

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 04:41:01 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 08:32:37 PM by adbtc.info

Finally, a short review of Coinurl.com. And the quick guide.

We waited in hopes that they will approve our interstitial ad so we can try it, but 2 weeks were enough.

We will only update their fees as soon as they answer us. (edit - it's 50-85% depending on site and traffic quality!!!)

By the way, we are working hard on a whole new inovative section. Stay tuned Smiley

marzalpac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:08:10 PM

i really like the advanced adbit.co page Cheesy its better then original adbit.co - kinda like bee-ads.
good job

**Free Bitcoin Faucet 9BITZ.EU - win up to MILLION satoshi every hour ****
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 06:25:27 PM

i really like the advanced adbit.co page Cheesy its better then original adbit.co - kinda like bee-ads.
good job
Thanks, that was one of our first ideas before making this site - we wanted to implement a quick search and ordering of adbit.co.

By the way, don't you think 2.15% is unreal high CTR for moonbit.co.in?

baztardo

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:20:09 AM

good job
Thanks, that was one of our first ideas before making this site - we wanted to implement a quick search and ordering of adbit.co.

By the way, don't you think 2.15% is unreal high CTR for moonbit.co.in?

Agreed, any CTR over 1% or 2% is unlikely to be genuine.

However your table doesn't take into account the number of AdBit ad spaces that this is spread across. For moonbit.co.in there are 4 AdBit ad spaces so the average CTR per ad unit is more like 0.6% - you can see this by going to https://adbit.co/?a=Advertise and clicking the Show button to expand the ad spaces. The 4 spaces are currently getting a CTR of between 0.2% to 1.2% each.
This tends to vary day to day depending on the quality of the banner ads that are showing - if they are good (and relevant) then the CTR increases naturally of course.
I think it would be more useful if your table showed the average CTR per ad space - i.e. the total CTR divided by the number of ad spaces. Then it would be very clear which ones are not genuine - those that stay consistently above 2% is probably a good rule of thumb.

Another factor is the position of the ad spaces - moonbit.co.in has them in very prominent places (e.g. just below the faucet claim form etc) which will naturally lead to a higher CTR, and therefore better value for the advertiser. Some other faucets hide their ad spaces way off below the fold.

Finally, don't forget that AdBit shows UNIQUE views and clicks only - so these CTRs cannot be directly compared to what you might see elsewhere (e.g. AdSense). For faucets in particular, the true number of views is much higher than shown (moonbit.co.in gets over 250,000 non-unique views per day) but the clicks are probably not much different - resulting in a much lower true CTR.

Just my 2 cents Smiley

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 06:31:59 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 07:07:24 AM by adbtc.info

Thanks very much for the feedback!

We have not noticed that our CTR currently is combined for all adspaces.

And we haven't noticed that the views are unique, but they obviously are, yes.

So the whole CTR column loses it's meaning - it should be = All views/all clicks. Even if we divide id by the number of adspaces, it would still be more than 2x higher than the real CTR ratio. So for now, unless someone gives better ideas, we are going to remove this column.

baztardo

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 06:46:40 AM

Thanks very much for the feedback!

We have not noticed that our CTR currently is combined for all adspaces.

And we haven't noticed that the views are unique (specified nowhere), but they obviously are, yes.

So the whole CTR column loses it's meaning - it should be = All views/all clicks. Even if we divide id by the number of adspaces, it would still be more than 2x higher than the real CTR ratio. So for now, unless someone gives better ideas, we are going to remove this column.

I think the column is still useful even if it is not true CTR (because its unique views/clicks only) - it provides a way to compare sites against each other. But because an advertiser would be bidding on a particular "ad space", not just on a "web site" I think it needs to take this into account somehow.

Having said that, I think people place too much emphasis on CTR - after all it is largely influenced by the quality of the current advertisers.
In my opinion they should be looking more at the following factors when choosing which site/ad space to bid on...
1) Unique views - obviously the more different people see your ad the better
2) Ad placement - is it above the fold and/or in a prominent place, so that visitors will actually see it
3) Site relevance - are the visitors to this site going to be interested in your advert

If these are all good, then you will most likely get better results from your bid. Obviously only (1) can be seen from AdBits web site list and your table. (2) and (3) require some manual investigation!

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:16:56 AM

That's true. That's why we think CPC is far more useful column - you should combine these factors with the average cost per click, and try to judge if it's worth it for you.

We looked deeper through moonbit's stats and got amazed how adbit is calculating the values.

It seems that in the adspaces subtable the views are unique, clicks are not unique (total unique clicks are with 100+ less than the sum of the clicks for each adspace).

We could implement more precise table with unique CPC, but technically this would need parsing in a second table in the database and redesigning the current table, so it's not worth the efforts now when we're working on something else. We don't think we are the ones that should try to improve adbit's table instead of them anyway Smiley

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 05:11:30 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 03:46:29 PM by adbtc.info

Huge news finally!

We finished the tests of our new advertising platform so now its official Smiley

Check the original post for more info, as well as our site of course Smiley

By the way, our third partner will be launched in the coming days.

adbtc.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 07:24:07 AM

We already have 12 adspaces placed across 10 different websites and one campaign running.

By the way, now you need only 1 vote to become our site of the week and have your banner displayed at all of our partners (a new one opening this week).

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: