Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Igot exchange selectively scamming! BEWARE  (Read 1113 times)
Sahil Dhiman (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:00:13 PM

Hello, recently I made a deposit on Igot it was a big sum for me but after my banks transferred funds to Igot my account was suspiciously locked, It says "ACCESS DENIED" on login window, password that worked before I deposited funds was not working anymore, I tried resetting passwords countless times but none of the new passwords are working even after successful password reset through my email, I contacted their support and they said "I am trying to log in from the sign up window" how stupid does that sound? I am absolutely sure I am trying to log in from the "LOG IN" section from the past 2 days, they have not responded me after that so I decided to warn other people out there using Igot to not deposit large sum of money on it, I am also hearing lots of exit scam rumours lately and I am certain now there is something fishy going on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
(0_0)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:58:19 PM

Hello, recently I made a deposit on Igot it was a big sum for me but after my banks transferred funds to Igot my account was suspiciously locked, It says "ACCESS DENIED" on login window, password that worked before I deposited funds was not working anymore, I tried resetting passwords countless times but none of the new passwords are working even after successful password reset through my email, I contacted their support and they said "I am trying to log in from the sign up window" how stupid does that sound? I am absolutely sure I am trying to log in from the "LOG IN" section from the past 2 days, they have not responded me after that so I decided to warn other people out there using Igot to not deposit large sum of money on it, I am also hearing lots of exit scam rumours lately and I am certain now there is something fishy going on.

Never heard about Igot, but I suggest you to make reasearch before invest/deposit to any sites dude... Smiley
especially exchanger..
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:42:17 PM

There are other problems and accusations against that site already:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004177.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=975176.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940915.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913316.0
However I can't find an ANN thread about that here. That makes it difficult to let other users know about this.

OP, is that the only thing they've said? Can you share more chat logs or other information you have?

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:51:18 PM

Hi everyone, Dan Palmer from igot here. Any issues, please feel free to email me at dan[at]igot.com.

You should try to send an email to the address above. Maybe this representative will be able to help you further (or will help you faster) than the support team.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 05:21:18 PM

Igot is not a scam website but there are many complaints about their customer support and delay in withdrawals. The other scam accusations against this site were mostly resolved but they have a pathetic customer service. You will need to keep contacting their support department to get a valid response.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:08:06 PM

Igot is not a scam website but there are many complaints about their customer support and delay in withdrawals. The other scam accusations against this site were mostly resolved but they have a pathetic customer service. You will need to keep contacting their support department to get a valid response.

agree with you, Igot is not a scam but their customer support is...awful.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:56:11 AM

Yes have to agree have used them for a while with no problems , just last btc withdrawal has been pending for nearly 72 hours and no answer to support ticket in 48 hrs, so if they dont sort it out in aussie here we have a BPay system and can get then $$$ back easy , but i would rather they just processed it without getting banks involved !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:03:21 PM

But they seem to be having problems now. Lots of complaints in the Scam accusation thread. Do they have an official support thread? Why so much delays without communication?

Seems they are either not very serious of their business or probably planning to run away soon.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:28:47 PM

But they seem to be having problems now. Lots of complaints in the Scam accusation thread. Do they have an official support thread? Why so much delays without communication?

Seems they are either not very serious of their business or probably planning to run away soon.

Latest news is that iGot has become insolvent...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1090699.0

ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:43:17 AM

i got the same problem mentioned in OP. did they solved?

i have 5+ BTC in my account.

Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: