Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of third wave feminism.  (Read 2665 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:04:07 AM

Edit

Btw. The lesbian association is a pretty weak troll. Not even funny. I expected a bit more from a brain force user Sad

I agree with your critique here.

As for the 'brain force', I've still not opened it yet.  With my last order from Infowars.com I got some 'oil of oregano' and some 'occu-power'.  They also remain un-opened.  As I reported somewhere else I got the toothpaste and I really like it.  I also started using the 'winter sun' vitimin D and it tastes fantastic.  Who knows if it actually does shit.

I am using selenium from the grocery store so my 'bio-true selenium' also remains un-opened.  Selenium is actually quite an interesting element when used in biological processes.  I read that excessive iodine can interfere with selenium so even though I opened my 'nascent iodine' from Infowars I basically don't use it.  As I mentioned, I probably get all of the iodine I need from salt anyway.  Plus the stuff tastes like shit.

I've not yet acquired any 'super male vitality' even though I plan to just because I get a kick out of the name.  I don't have any male problems.   It is hard not to notice that today's feminist 'power women' like you wife (assuming she is more than a figment of your imagination) seem to like to have effeminate faggy pseudo-intellectual guys tagging along.  You might try Infowars 'super female vitality' to help you remain in the mold.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:11:48 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 01:43:44 PM by Lionel

It's really horrible, where I live , most government jobs are taken by women. So you are literally paying your taxes so that they can get their jobs.

Teachers, gov office clerks, nurses, doctors, lawyers, accountants, notaries, bar workers , restaurant workers , all of them, all of them are women. And of course a lot of pensioner old women, because the old guys die fast, and only old woman widows remain with all the moneys.

Men are very unemployed, can you believe this shit? Luckily the divorce laws are not that horrible , yet, but it's just horrible.

It's horrible how women take advantage of men here, I will probably never marry. Fuck this shit.

Beware.
Don't tell @criptix about that, or he'll say you don't get some because you're ugly/loser/stupid  Grin

Anyway if we are men and not pussies ... we must do something, not just complain.
Like a nice revolution.

Look at women's marches at Trump inauguration. There were .. like 200.000 feminists? Or more?

F#ck they managed to get all of those supporters, even men.
Those "men" must have turned to g4y by now i suppose.
bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

This is actually not feminism, its just ladies wanting to be whores and behave like prostitutes all in the name of feminism.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

Edit

Btw. The lesbian association is a pretty weak troll. Not even funny. I expected a bit more from a brain force user Sad

I agree with your critique here.

As for the 'brain force', I've still not opened it yet.  With my last order from Infowars.com I got some 'oil of oregano' and some 'occu-power'.  They also remain un-opened.  As I reported somewhere else I got the toothpaste and I really like it.  I also started using the 'winter sun' vitimin D and it tastes fantastic.  Who knows if it actually does shit.

I am using selenium from the grocery store so my 'bio-true selenium' also remains un-opened.  Selenium is actually quite an interesting element when used in biological processes.  I read that excessive iodine can interfere with selenium so even though I opened my 'nascent iodine' from Infowars I basically don't use it.  As I mentioned, I probably get all of the iodine I need from salt anyway.  Plus the stuff tastes like shit.

I've not yet acquired any 'super male vitality' even though I plan to just because I get a kick out of the name.  I don't have any male problems.   It is hard not to notice that today's feminist 'power women' like you wife (assuming she is more than a figment of your imagination) seem to like to have effeminate faggy pseudo-intellectual guys tagging along.  You might try Infowars 'super female vitality' to help you remain in the mold.

Rofl
No wonder you are hating woman.

Woman wouldnt go near you with 10 foot pole.
You are a delusional conspiracy nutjob who buys BS all over the internet.

But well chances are high that you will never procreate and your genes will be lost forever. Darwinism is such a good thing Lol

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:43:12 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 06:59:10 PM by tvbcof

But well chances are high that you will never procreate and your genes will be lost forever. Darwinism is such a good thing Lol

This message is for Mrs Criptix.  If you exists at all in the form that your 'husband' reports, you are probably aware of most of his activities and may see this post.

I am available for stud duty.  In most categories (intellect, physical strength, sperm count, etc) I seem to fall into the upper 5%.  A much smaller fraction than that had the 'feature set' which drew them to Bitcoin at the time I got involved.  Others have used my services, but out of general decency I've not really kept up on the results so I cannot honestly report on them.  Most of my 'customers' have been entirely capable of caring for offspring on their own in today's world and wished to do so.  That is to say, they have been highly capable themselves and as a result, independently wealthy.  Some of them, like yourself, do maintain a 'beard' in order to mesh with society.

I've had an unusual life which kept me away from the 'modern' world for critical junctions in my life.  Thusly I seem to have not fallen victim to whatever environmental catastrophes have damaged your, um, 'husband'.  That said, I am getting up close to half a century old and it is anticipated that natural forces have impacted my sperm quality.

Anyway, if you want to take a 'business trip', go ahead and sign up on this board and PM me.  My rates are variable and I perform as nature intended.  Most of my partners and I have had a pretty good time and I'll either give you a discount or charge nothing at all if that turns out to be the case here.  I currently live a life of leisure with very few responsibilities.  A benefit if high intellect is that I tend to be far-sighted and able to plan well and thus live as I like.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:11:33 PM

3rd wave feminism seems like an excuse to divide men and women.

Divide & conquer.

Embarrassed
Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:11:54 PM

This is actually not feminism, its just ladies wanting to be whores and behave like prostitutes all in the name of feminism.
And what does a whore? You all know the slogans at the protests. As far as I know the demonstration was against what the bastard Trump said if you got money then you can with any woman to do anything.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:18:28 PM

And what does a whore? You all know the slogans at the protests. As far as I know the demonstration was against what the bastard Trump said if you got money then you can with any woman to do anything.

Protestors just want something to do. Normally they sit at home on their arses, like most libtards and collect gov money. So now they have a new entertainment vehicle to spend their time with.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:23:12 PM

You dumb shit Wink..
Point 1 it's the mans fault for sleeping with these women and leaving them with a child to defend for them selves?..
how many men promise a women they give them the world to get in there Knickers?..
So a lot of women believe the man because they want a man to settle down with?..
But she got tricked and got pregnant and to top it off she is poor..She was hoping this guy would look after her..You know like REAL MEN suppose to do Wink..

Now what your not getting onto you DUMB SHIT Angry..
When a child is brought into this world with no mum or dad to give them the full support a child should have growing up..
The child will most likely end up on the street doing crime then because of a few birth control pills and what not's the public have brought a unwanted child into this world to strike you back..

Lets say no birth control?..
Out of a 100 children born who's parents could not afford the baby 50 children will go on to do crime..

Now just say 20 decide to be bad criminals the amount of money that 1 child will cost in courts lawyers
the victims claiming insurance hospital bills the criminal damage..

1 criminal can cost the tax payer 2 million or more easy over the criminals life time..
Even going to jail to lock 1 person up cost 70K for 1 year or more..
Now how much will 50 criminals cost the tax payer..

Most people would keep a child if they could afford it..
But the ones that don't want to keep a baby.. Remember 8 out of 10 times it's the man who lied to the women to get in her knickers..

So imagine the amount of potential criminals you are releasing onto the world without birth control..

Now we would all agree that the young adults have got it so hard in this day and age..
Why have they?..Because we the past have PUT THEM IN DEBT..So the tax they pay is to pay off the debt..like 1 burger costing 1 dollar as now gone up 5 dollars..To pay the debt off..

Now all these unwanted children that America wants i hope you will pay for there lives?..
Because if you don't they will come to rob it off you all Wink..

Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:26:09 PM

Protestors just want something to do. Normally they sit at home on their arses, like most libtards and collect gov money. So now they have a new entertainment vehicle to spend their time with.
You think this is bad? Don't forget that America is a democratic country and let the people Express their opinion on the rally than happy with the coups in many countries where fighting and demonstrations banned.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:02:19 PM

Crime began to fall roughly 18 years after abortion legalization. The 5 states that allowed abortion in 1970 experienced declines earlier than the rest of the nation, which legalized in 1973 with Roe v. Wade. States with high abortion rates in the 1970s and 1980s experienced greater crime reductions in the 1990s.

What people must take into account is you cannot start the test till 16 to 25 years after..
Because the child that was never born needs to have grown up to become a criminal..

So that's why the effects will not show up until 18 years later..

When a young adult has no money or no jobs around they soon learn how to steal or beg..

Now in this day and age the crime as become more violent..Why you ask?..
Things in this day and age have become harder to steal..
Years ago a guy could rob a car cassette and get 50 dollars for it..Now all cars have them so no one wants to buy it..
Now cars you cannot start them without the keys..Years ago you could rob another car with another set of keys or a scaffold bar..
Now people have to break in a home and steal the keys making the crime 50 time worse than when someone just stole it off the road years ago..

Do you see my point crime is becoming more violent because if you need to steal in this day and age
you need to take it off the person himself..
Most people will fight back so the criminal hits you to get away making the crime 50 times worse..

So you see it makes sense to let women get an abortion or pills or anything that can help that women
needs to help her help us not bring an unwanted child into this world..

Because we end up paying for an unwanted child 100 times more than birth control Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:26:51 PM

Also if there on the 3 strike rule the criminal gets seen for even for robbing a car wheel trim and he is scared in case he gets snitched on he will kill you 90% chance he will..

On a last strike and you get life you will kill to get away..

Another reason why so many die with guns in America..

UNWANTED CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND WITH GUNS Shocked Shocked..

some on last strike Roll Eyes Shocked..Not good America Wink..

Mr Trump be smart  Grin..Or i will get Ivanka to get you in a head lock and twist your arm Grin..
Women have the right to choose we have no say so as men Wink Wink..

But it must be funded because how do the poor pay for unwanted children..
Potential criminals Wink..They can KILL..
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:32:24 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 01:44:19 PM by criptix

I currently live a life of leisure with very few responsibilities.  A benefit if high intellect is that I tend to be far-sighted and able to plan well and thus live as I like.

Im sure social welfare is not intellectual far sight.
I wonder do you get welfare because you have a mental or physical disease?

Looking at how paranoid you are i would guess it is the first right?

I know you cant be working because you are like 12 hours per day on this board and prolly another 6 at alex jones.

By advertising something called paracoin i deduct you have barely bitcoins even though you joined years ago.
-edit: i just read what paracoin is. Much smart. Easily 300 iq. Roll Eyes
Poor old guy at his fifties. At the end and still no money and no archievements not even a family to show :/

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

I currently live a life of leisure with very few responsibilities.  A benefit if high intellect is that I tend to be far-sighted and able to plan well and thus live as I like.

Typically I pay more in taxes than most families earn in income.  I don't even bitch about it because of my own classic liberal philosophy, but I do resent greatly that you 'progressives' think it is your birth-right to skim my tax dollars on their way to help elevate the less fortunate.  You despicable mother-fuckers will get what's coming to you pretty soon here I hope.

When a person is in my economic category cycles are not necessarily annual.  Some years it works out that I take no 'income' at all.  That would make me eligible for handouts which I deliberately avoid.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

Some years it works out that I take no 'income' at all. 

Welfare rat like i said  Cheesy
Please stop lying and rambling about taxes when you get social welfare.
What a irony. Roll Eyes

But well that is something typical of delusional people who are additionaly crazy and paranoid conspiracy nutjobs.

Nailed. Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

Typically I pay more in taxes than most families earn in income.  I don't even bitch about it because of my own classic liberal philosophy, but I do resent greatly that you 'progressives' think it is your birth-right to skim my tax dollars on their way to help elevate the less fortunate.  You despicable mother-fuckers will get what's coming to you pretty soon here I hope.

When a person is in my economic category cycles are not necessarily annual.  Some years it works out that I take no 'income' at all.  That would make me eligible for handouts which I deliberately avoid.

Кoмy ты paccкaзывaeшь cкaзки! Tы вooбщe ничeгo нe плaтишь. A зapaбaтывaeшь в гoд мeньшe чeм мы плaтим нaлoгoв в мecяц. Зaxoтeл пoчyвcтвoвaть ceбя миллиoнepoм? Mиллиoнepы тaк ceбя нe вeдyт. Tы нищий!!!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:42:24 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 06:53:35 PM by tvbcof

Welfare rat like i said  Cheesy
What a irony. Roll Eyes

But well that is something typical of delusional people who are additionaly crazy and paranoid conspiracy nutjobs.

Nailed. Smiley

Snipping my text then accusing me of straight up lying is even more weak than my 'lesbian' post which you correctly called out.  Weaker by a fair bit.

I'll bet that my comment about how many of you 'progressives' afford your iPhones by skimming tax dollars from people like me when they should go to help the poor burnt like hot needle because it is dead on and you know it.

Lots and lots of you swamp creatures are peeing yourselves at the realization that your gravy-train is coming to the end of the line with Trump.  That is why the supernova of futile and pathetic marches by the 'progressives' and 'feminists' and 'SJWs' and what-not.  The disadvantaged and people who can use a temporary hand up can breath a sign of relief that you leaches are just about to be ejected.

I give it about 90% that your PhD-holding 'wife' is an imaginary product of your wishful thinking but if not you are lucky to have a back-up source of support for your useless ass when you can no longer milk my tax dollars.  As long as that lasts at any rate.  One suspects that you are a basement dweller living with you mom who may in fact be the capable person you describe, and through a bit of mental gymnastics she became your wife.  My advice to keep current on those dishes still holds.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

Welfare rat like i said  Cheesy
What a irony. Roll Eyes

Nailed. Smiley

Snipping my text then accusing me of straight up lying is even more weak than my 'lesbian' post which you correctly called out.  Weaker by a fair bit.

I'll bet that my comment about how many of you 'progressives' afford your iPhones by skimming tax dollars from people like me when they should go to help the poor burnt like hot needle because it is dead on and you know it.

Lots and lots of you swamp creatures are peeing yourselves at the realization that your gravy-train is coming to the end of the line with Trump.  That is why the supernova of futile and pathetic marches by the 'progressives' and 'feminists' and 'SJWs' and what-not.  The disadvantaged and people who can use a temporary hand up can breath a sign of relief that you leaches are just about to be ejected.

I give it about 90% that your PhD-holding 'wife' is an imaginary product of your wishful thinking but if not you are lucky to have a back-up source of support for your useless ass when you can no longer milk my tax dollars.  As long as that lasts at any rate.  One suspects that you are a basement dweller living with you mom who may in fact be the capable person you describe, and through a bit of mental gymnastics she became your wife.  My advice to keep current on those dishes still holds.

You are like a walking comedy show.
Please keep being delusional.

Your ranting about sjw feminist or whatever is just a diversion from yourself.
Old 50 year old guy on welfare.

Nailed. Smiley

Btw. I earn way more then the avg. Us american with the barely 55.000$ per year Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
loyalsenok2012

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:27:29 PM

The world has gone mad Undecided The feminist in ordinary consciousness is a woman, offended by men, often with masculine habits, scandalous. Such women do not attract strong men. Here it is necessary from the very childhood to give proper education for children and to show by the personal example that a woman with a man should not fight, they must complement each other.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: