Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Support did not hold... But don't panic.  (Read 3981 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:18:41 PM

I'm feeling so bad now. I checked the price is $219 and now it is going to decrease even more.  Cry Fortunately, I have only $6.5 worth bitcoins else it would be a huge loss for me. I'm about to panic now.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:35:10 PM

I'm feeling so bad now. I checked the price is $219 and now it is going to decrease even more.  Cry Fortunately, I have only $6.5 worth bitcoins else it would be a huge loss for me. I'm about to panic now.

I have about $4k in crypto.  Not panicing at all, could go to zero I wouldn't be too upset.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:44:49 PM

No reason for panic. I still hold some coins that I bought at nearly $500 in 2014. I don't see it as a loss, unless I decide to sell.

I am happy to buy extra coins at current price. What some see as bad can be a very good opportunity for others  Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:45:14 PM

I have about $4k in crypto.  Not panicing at all, could go to zero I wouldn't be too upset.

well you my freind are a strong hand ! Cheesy congrats same i have a few k's in Bitcoin not too worried at the moment but if prices dip further then i might start breaking a sweat lol Tongue

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:46:37 PM

$4k OMG! I know $6 is a small amount but still I am feeling bad as I have lost a lot of bitcoins earlier and I earned them by doing small jobs  Sad

Please don't say zero.  Cry

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:23:41 PM

$6.50 ayfkm?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:25:34 PM

$6.50 ayfkm?

Srsly Grin

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:36:24 PM

Support holded, they were saying 160 BTC by 15th, the FUD prediction failed.

Also, there are billonaires in this ship, BTC will never crash, not more than these billonaires want to, before they push the price back and the retards that didn't buy this cheap commit suicide.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 05:43:49 PM

$6.50 ayfkm?

What's AYFKM? I know it's a very small amount but there's no need to mock me for that as I earned it and did not use ponzi websites/gamble my money.

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

Support holded, they were saying 160 BTC by 15th, the FUD prediction failed.

Also, there are billonaires in this ship, BTC will never crash, not more than these billonaires want to, before they push the price back and the retards that didn't buy this cheap commit suicide.

xD Currently it seems the Support is holding but we will have to wait for atleast 24 hours before the support establishes itself as a strong floor Cheesy

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:22:22 PM

I'm feeling so bad now. I checked the price is $219 and now it is going to decrease even more.  Cry Fortunately, I have only $6.5 worth bitcoins else it would be a huge loss for me. I'm about to panic now.
$6.50 ayfkm?

What's AYFKM? I know it's a very small amount but there's no need to mock me for that as I earned it and did not use ponzi websites/gamble my money.

Yes, no need to mock him/her. Everyone has to start from something.

e. also this is beautiful: "Respect every woman as your sister/mother"

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:44:03 PM

It sure is a typical day for bitcoin to lose value, little by little, every f*cking day.

and every day it's getting worse
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

I suppose you never forget your first really good bottom, enjoy the ride.   Cheesy

pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:57:03 PM

You do have a strong hand. With only a few hundred dollars in Bitcoin, I am a nervous wreck.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:24:20 AM

You do have a strong hand. With only a few hundred dollars in Bitcoin, I am a nervous wreck.

Hmm if you are representative of the majority of hodlers out there then I think I see the problem.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:35:21 AM

Hmm if you are representative of the majority of hodlers out there then I think I see the problem.

Can't wait until it gets lower so I can go all in. Currently I'm slowly moving my life savings into bitcoin.

ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:45:18 AM

Can't wait until it gets lower so I can go all in. Currently I'm slowly moving my life savings into bitcoin.
Slowly and a little bit at a time taking advantage of the moving cost average is an excellent strategy.  Plus you minimize your up-front exposure level just in case bitcoin really decides to take a dump here soon.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:36:44 AM

there is no support apparently, those are whales making fake walls, and playing like crazy with other whales, while chinese are dumping big bag everyday, from mining

in the end this market has no panic selling left, the dumping is just a combination of miners dumping and wall manipulating

it's a game between miners and whales nothing else
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:23:08 AM

there is no support apparently, those are whales making fake walls, and playing like crazy with other whales, while chinese are dumping big bag everyday, from mining

in the end this market has no panic selling left, the dumping is just a combination of miners dumping and wall manipulating

Then what is everyone else supposed to do?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:54:02 AM

Then what is everyone else supposed to do?

if it fall to sub 200 you can start to buy, it's a good price to enter the market and start buying in big chunks

just my opinion i could be wrong here
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: