Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to sell Bitcoins  (Read 2839 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:36:52 PM

I'm usually change bitcoin into my local currency using my trustable local exchanger.
I think you can find it on Australia too, you can research some on google since I found it using google too
Akbarkoe
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:58:28 PM

to sell your btc, very much exchange for that
bittrex, poloniex, btc-e and many more.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:16:39 PM

I think you Should Use BIT-X, BTC-e For exchanging your BTC. If you use BIT-X you will also Get a Master card which you can Withdraw your Cash at your Local atm
BitcoinXio

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:27:07 PM

You can see a full list of exchanges to choose from here http://bitcoinx.io/exchanges/ or filter by Australia since you said you are located there http://bitcoinx.io/exchanges/?tag=australia

Alternatively you can look at the 'highest' ranked exchanges on the right of each page, which is a community driven ranking system based on ratings and reviews. The better ones float to the top. Good luck, and dont' forget to do your homework first!

merve10495 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:43:48 PM

Thanks for your help everyone!

You've all been very helpful and given me a lot of links to go through and have a look at.

Really do appreciate it  Smiley

Edward_Cryptonit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:41:54 AM

Hi guys.

I've been buying bitcoins bit by bit and eventually when the price rises up again I'd like to sell some of them.
Is there an exchange that is trusted kinda like MT.Gox where I can just put them into when I want to cash a few of them out for fiat?

I'm buying off of localbitcoins at the moment however when I am eventually ready to sell a few I won't have any 'trust' to sell them.

If someone could help me out it'd be appreciated.

Cheers,
Merve.

Hi,

At https://cryptonit.net a wide range of systems, where you can withdraw FIATs. Besides this we can issue you a debit card, to which you could also make withdrawals.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards
Edward

Cryptonit.net - reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
merve10495 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:34:28 AM

Hi guys.

I've been buying bitcoins bit by bit and eventually when the price rises up again I'd like to sell some of them.
Is there an exchange that is trusted kinda like MT.Gox where I can just put them into when I want to cash a few of them out for fiat?

I'm buying off of localbitcoins at the moment however when I am eventually ready to sell a few I won't have any 'trust' to sell them.

Cheers,
Merve.

Hi,

At https://cryptonit.net a wide range of systems, where you can withdraw FIATs. Besides this we can issue you a debit card, to which you could also make withdrawals.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards
Edward

Hi Edward,

The debit card issued, could that be used in ATMs to convert BTC to my currency?
This sounds interesting, could you please explain it to me?

Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:14:02 AM

to sell your bitcoins I think best choice btc-e
and many supported payment methods, visa, mastercard, US bank wire and eu bank wire. etc
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:42:01 AM

Thanks for your help everyone!

You've all been very helpful and given me a lot of links to go through and have a look at.

Really do appreciate it  Smiley

But in the end, do let us know which exchange you ended up using, and how was your experience with them.
That would be very helpful for other people looking out for the same info, probably many who are from your country.
Unichange.me

Activity: 441

sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:10:56 PM

Hi guys.

Cheers,
Merve.

Hello! You can withdraw your Bitcoin funds to Bank transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram, to your personal Visa/Mastercard card on Unichange.me service.
Moreover we have launched Unichange debit card, which will help you to receive your funds in less than 1 business hour!
If you have any questions or you need more information, please, contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Synister

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:32:14 PM

many big exchangers are safe, you can choose localbitcoin, kraken, BTC-e or you can sell in this forum
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:51:58 PM

[....]an exchange that is trusted kinda like MT.Gox [....]

Is that sarcasm I smell? Mt.Gox is exactly the opposite of what we call trusted exchanges on this forum.

Haha, now I've re-read the original post it does seem that way.
I meant a trusted exchange that was big kinda like MT Gox was.

Also; I'm located in Australia for those asking.

As you are based in Australia, http://anxpro.com/ may interest you. They are based in HK and you can cash out BTC in AUD Wink
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:13:08 PM

Hi guys.

Cheers,
Merve.

If you don't mind to spend some time to work and get more out of bitcoins, you can become a trader in Localbitcoins and sell bitcoins to people in your local area for bank deposit or cash and many other methods. By doing so you can get a little premium to the current market price.

There is also another easy way to get fiat for your bitcoins, you can see my signature, Bit-x, they have an amazing debit card they offer, which you can instantly convert to  fiat from many number of atms world wide, after the fees, be rest assured that you get the best value for your bitcoins and cashout them at any time and at any place.

grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:26:33 PM

I use bittrex, poloniex, btc-e and many more.
i choice btc-e to sell my bitcoins to USD
but if do you need exchange your bitcoins to okpay or perfect money
try on coinomat instant cryptocurrency exchange.
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:51:52 PM

I can suggest you localbitcoins if you want to get cash for your bicoins very fast, just select a person in your local area who is willing to buy bitcoins for cash, have him send cash to you and release the bitcoins after receiving the cash, you can also checkout my signature for Bit-x where you can open an account and withdraw money in atms using Bit-x debit card.
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:56:19 AM

I also suggest you locabitcoins but you must be careful with scammers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033250.0

This guy got a fake email  from escrow@localbitcoins.com
Hello dear xxxxx, We have got received payment 270.00 TRY and ready to send it to you. What do you need to do transfer successful?
Release the coins and we will send you automatically 270.00 TRY to IBAN:TRxx

Best Regards, LocalBitcoins escrow !
like this and released the coins. Then bye bye coins Sad

so I think this is the answer of your question

try a trusted Bitcoin exchange.

What do people claim to be 'trusted' these days though?
gatecoin

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Gatecoin.com - Trade BTC/ETH/REP/DGD/1ST/SNGLS

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 10:36:30 AM

[....]an exchange that is trusted kinda like MT.Gox [....]

Is that sarcasm I smell? Mt.Gox is exactly the opposite of what we call trusted exchanges on this forum.

Haha, now I've re-read the original post it does seem that way.
I meant a trusted exchange that was big kinda like MT Gox was.

Also; I'm located in Australia for those asking.

If you're in Australia then you should try gatecoin.com. We have BTCUSD BTCEUR BTCHKD and ETHBTC markets, plus if you sign up using this link you'll have 10 USD offered after your first wire transfer deposit: https://gatecoin.com/register?referralCode=CINGGE

Hope this helps!

Check out our exchange: https://gatecoin.com

Talk with us on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/gatecoinexchange/

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gatecoin
Girlscout

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:43:02 AM

localbitcoins trust is a good thing, but not required...
they have an escrow built into website so the purchaser knows for a fact you have the bitcoin and you do not release them until their payment is marked completed and verified.... if you dont get paid dont release, if you do get paid and dont release (which im not saying you would but that'd be shitty move) they can dispute it and the site acts as mediator between where the coins go if they can prove they paid you via method you outlined blah blah blah u know how it works...
but yes I'd recommend localbitcoins and if you have been buyin there surely you've earned a "little" trust
joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:44:23 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 05:45:58 AM by joust

I always sell on poloniex, safe and quick way to turn btc in dollars Wink

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:42:28 AM

You should look for a local bitcoin service , personally I sell my btc on a local exchange site (coins.ph) and it's good so far
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: