Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on bitcointalk?  (Read 83810 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:21:12 PM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!
selling stuff on trading section,or join signature campaign if you have good quality post and good rank member.
people here earn bitcoin,not make money,dont wrong about this Grin

You cannot expect from a newbie that he can sell stuffs on forum, for that he need to acquire that knowledge and skills to know what are the various ways to earn money here, and for that he need to spend time on the forum and learn new things.

A new person could sell items on the forum.  I think hes referring to physical items when he say's "stuff".   So nothing like a skill being sold.  And most all of us have some "crap" for lack of better term others need more then us.

You are right a newbie account selling will be hard finding a buyer if did alone.  But that is what escrow is for, and would most likely have to be used.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:14:42 PM

Tips to newbies: Go to walmart or a goodwill store and see if you can get it for a bargain.

Then see if you can sell it on ebay well enough, then post it on here. But either or if it sold on ebay now you can go buy btc on localbitcoins now lol.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:53:16 AM

Tips to newbies: Go to walmart or a goodwill store and see if you can get it for a bargain.

Then see if you can sell it on ebay well enough, then post it on here. But either or if it sold on ebay now you can go buy btc on localbitcoins now lol.

You laugh but you really can do this it HIGHLY depends on towns some are much better then others.    I know someone who regularly hit's up stores like this and they get HUGE bargins.  They focus on toys for their kids and have gotten them great toys for cheap.

If your town is a good one for this you really could flip fast profits.  They keep them for kids but they always amaze me when I ask about recent finds. And the people donating in a lot of cases get tax write off's so they win to if they are no longer using items.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:32:07 AM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!
selling stuff on trading section,or join signature campaign if you have good quality post and good rank member.

A good signature campaign is not easy.  It takes a long time to gain knowlege/skills to help others.  The good signature campaigns are not a main source of income.    Signature campaign is bonus money, if you post goal is max number and earn btc you chances are will get banned.

I cannot possibly add the amount of time spent on forum, as I enjoy it here.  Yes I have made signature money (started doing them once I hit hero).  But if I would have worked a job in hours of posting... I would have made a fortune and I have no idea how much.  But good posts take time and knowledge.  So many want to join sig campaigns for wrong reasons now days.

And the truth is even minimum wage job in most places would pay a LOT better then posting, let alone if you have a degree and skills that are in need.

Exactly.
Signature campaigns are not for new comers who know nothing else then spamming around for earning some bits, it needs some knowledge about bitcoin to help others regarding this.
And someone cannot earn a living with just signature campaigns, it is just a side income not a full time job, someone should not think that i won't do anything else because i'm in signature campaign and that will earn me a lot of bitcoins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:17:59 PM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!

Yeah selling some of our products or providing services through trading as well services section is best of all. Than having good quality posts having better knowledge about bitcoin will help each and every user to have good earning.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:17:18 PM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!

Yeah selling some of our products or providing services through trading as well services section is best of all. Than having good quality posts having better knowledge about bitcoin will help each and every user to have good earning.

Apart from that try to buy some coins and hold it for couple of months, and you don't have to do anything else only holding can give you good returns in future.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:10:23 PM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!

Apart from that try to buy some coins and hold it for couple of months, and you don't have to do anything else only holding can give you good returns in future.

Yeah good idea but if we talk about the forum to earn bitcoin then I think I would suggest to join signature campaign and start earning from it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:24:17 AM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!

Yeah good idea but if we talk about the forum to earn bitcoin then I think I would suggest to join signature campaign and start earning from it.

In signature campaign there is no risk involve, you are just paid according to your accomplished task. Your earnings can be use to enter in trading if you decide or use it in gambling if you want to earn instantly.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:35:25 AM

In signature campaign there is no risk involve, you are just paid according to your accomplished task. Your earnings can be use to enter in trading if you decide or use it in gambling if you want to earn instantly.

Don't suggest him to waste his earnings on gambling, gambling is not for earning a lot of profit instantly, you could rather call it a instant killer of money.
Trading altcoins can be good with it though. Just accumulate enough btc to have a reasonable capital and start trading altcoins.
It has risk but only if you don't know which coin to use for trading, do some research and select the coins that have been growing for back few days or months and invest in it.
Buy them low and sell them high later when the price goes up.
romero121
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:51:27 PM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!

Yeah holding gives profit without any effort, but the same is not possible all time. These days as halving is going to take place within few months holding is profitable unlike other methods of earning.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:26:52 PM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!

Yeah holding gives profit without any effort, but the same is not possible all time. These days as halving is going to take place within few months holding is profitable unlike other methods of earning.

holding would have been very beneficial if you have extra patience. because holding it usually takes a long time. If you are impatient you will soon sell.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:30:38 AM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!

it depend on the earning if the earning is abysmally low, like 0.03-0.05 per month, and you need also to post a shitton of post for it then no it's a wast of time

better to focus on something else, like mining or trading altcoin with cheap value
hafizwaheedullah

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:41:06 AM

There Are Many Ways On this forum to earn money. But the Best Way to earn money Is the Sig Campaigns. Which are available in the service section.
There is already a Thread running about "How I can earn from the Signature campaign?" : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021227.0

There Are many other ways which you can find By going through these threads,

where you get bitcoin every day? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1003224.0
Simple ways to earn Bitcoin? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949112.0
How/where to earn bitcoins? (not faucets)? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=964480.0
help me please? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957815.0
CoinLearn.org : Newbie Learning + Hourly Earning : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435257.0
help mee ...: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961373.0
Bitcoin Beginner Documentation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957550.0
Is There A Fast Way To Make Bitcoins Without Mining? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=912983.0
best sites that gives free bitcoin ? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=892453.0
Did you earn some bitcoin today? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=984157.0

Please do spend your time by going through all these threads by reading all the posts made by different people. You will find amazing ways That How to earn bitcoins.

If you still Find any difficulty, Feel free to contact me

Thanks
Very helpful reply thanks
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:46:51 AM

Signature campaign is still the most yielding of all these options, unless of course you have skills to offer for bitcoins or goods to sell.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
delliaerd

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:21:21 AM

Obviously you can earn bitcoin easily in this bitcointalk forum with join signatures campaign, you just should to make constructive posts. I think it is very simple ways to get bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

you can follow and register yourself on the signature campaign. in this forum there are many Siganture campaign. you simply choose which is appropriate to you. note also the terms and rules. if you choose right then you will get money from the signature campaign.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:32:47 PM

Anyone help me please?
I'm newbie...!

Well if you mean how to make money here in bctalk without going outside, there are only few things you can do:

1. Buy & Sell goods.

2. Join signature campaign and avatar campaign

3. Accept micro tasks (making avatar, writing an article, etc)

4. Become a moderator.

Please do not do something bad. Don't scam anyone, do not spam and always be on topic when replying.

Signature campaigns are not for newbies, they have no knowledge so they will be just spamming around in forum and will get banned or kicked from campaign or forum.

And i really never heard of the 4th idea you mentioned. How to become a moderator? And how to earn from it?

I have no idea how to be a moderator because I don't intend to become one.

I'm pretty sure they have 'common sense' so they can go with the flow of the topic being discussed in the thread. And also if they are not knowledgeable enough to join the conversation, there's always the Internet to help those who lack some knowledge about btc.
It depends on them if they are going to spam. It's their decision if they want to do something bad in their account.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:55:49 PM

If you have good skills then you can offer your services and can earn in bitcoin, and if you have an investment to make then you can start with trading to make extra money.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:18:00 PM

If you have good skills then you can offer your services and can earn in bitcoin, and if you have an investment to make then you can start with trading to make extra money.

Trading altcoins with a quite decent capital can really be profitable if someone chooses the best to trade.
People having some bitcoins create great profit for themselves by trading altcoins and selecting the best coins among thousands and investing in them.
Just buy them when they are low and sell them when they grow.
romero121
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:27:54 PM

Through bitcointalk you can get various suggestions of users on startup in various sectors. This would surely help in getting high profit with several ideas put forth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: