Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on bitcointalk?  (Read 83810 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:38:43 PM

Alternatively, you can start small with faucets

I dont think faucet will help a lot. Let us say that some faucet give you 500 satoshi if u do 10 times faucet u just can get 500*10=5000. May be you can do that if you dont have anything to do but I dont recommend it

It would be a nice starter to newbies out there but it is not recommended for them to use it in a long-term, as it will slowly clog up their wallet and cause problems on tx fees. (More reference here: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/32524/bitcoin-transaction-with-dust-output-stuck)

Signature campaigns will give you a decent amount of BTC but you must avoid spam at all costs for you to not get banned and thus, disabling your earning opportunity.

But still I not recommend it for a newbies to do faucet too. Why?? Because its really wasting time. Its better do trading from the start and try to see every post on forum. You can learn everthing by the time past and its worth rather than sitting and waiting every hour to click captcha. This is from my own experience

I think these are OK, Because newbie dont know much about other site. When they go to faucets, they will also got some Idea about other site. So they will earn some mbtc along with learning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faince222

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:54:35 PM

Signature and avatar campaign is the best way to earn money on bitcointalk, you can try it ! But I think that with your activity you can not do much.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:41:10 PM

On bitcointalk the best options to earn btc is the Sig campaigns. What you need to do is that if your a good poster just buy a full or senior member account and joine the best campaign which pay you for max posts.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:57:00 AM

On bitcointalk the best options to earn btc is the Sig campaigns. What you need to do is that if your a good poster just buy a full or senior member account and joine the best campaign which pay you for max posts.

Yes you can buy account of full member or sr.member and earn your btc but only buy account if you know that your are good poster and one thing more first you give time to this forum and know what is btc? How to work on the forum and how to post..

Thanks
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:00:55 AM

Signature and avatar campaign is the best way to earn money on bitcointalk, you can try it ! But I think that with your activity you can not do much.

Dear avatar compaign is for full member and above isn't?? So for full member below signature compaign is best way to earn BTC.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:29:41 AM

Yes you can buy account of full member or sr.member and earn your btc but only buy account if you know that your are good poster and one thing more first you give time to this forum and know what is btc? How to work on the forum and how to post..

Thanks
i think if you can get to the high rank on the fresh account that you create yourself, it is better option. because if you are really new to bitcoin you will learn more this way and besides you don't know what exactly was the history of the account that you are going to buy.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:36:29 AM

Unless you get to a higher rank and get accepted in better signature campaigns based on your quality, I would advice you to try this out:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096719.0

Not bad to start with...

DavieT1337

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 10:43:28 AM

Signature Campaigns are a good Solution for ure Problem Wink

thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:21:13 PM

You can try to sell goods in forums. And the most great advice that I can give you is by joining in signature campaigns. And I suggest that instead of buying a full member or sr. account, it is best to get them with efforts by participating in forum discussion. It's a bit work for you but once you reach that level, you'll have a great advantage in earning.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:34:36 PM

Is it possible someone make a thread with all the information available for newbies and ask mods to sticky the thread?

The most common answer in all the threads that even a brand new account can find is signature campaigns, still cannot understand why everyone asks the same question again and again.
Sefton

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:47:07 PM

Is it possible someone make a thread with all the information available for newbies and ask mods to sticky the thread?

The most common answer in all the threads that even a brand new account can find is signature campaigns, still cannot understand why everyone asks the same question again and again.

It wouldn't matter. There's stickies in Meta giving answers to most questions relating to activity and how to recover accounts but nobody ever reads them and just asks the same question over and over.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:05:20 AM

Unless you get to a higher rank and get accepted in better signature campaigns based on your quality, I would advice you to try this out:

Not bad to start with...

$0.8 for 1 hour of work Huh

I think even semi slave works in undeveloped countries pay more than than it
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:32:53 AM

Not bad to start with...

IMO that will be a bad start for newbies. Imagine this, you are new to bitcoin world and that captcha service is the first you will try, after 1hour you only get (max) $.8 will you still be interested in bitcoins for such hard work yet you only get few cents?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:42:12 AM

Not bad to start with...

IMO that will be a bad start for newbies. Imagine this, you are new to bitcoin world and that captcha service is the first you will try, after 1hour you only get (max) $.8 will you still be interested in bitcoins for such hard work yet you only get few cents?

different perspective; the pay is disproportionate to the amount of effort required, but its also a faster way for newbies to get some bitcoin compared to faucets.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
sulphurX

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:02:20 AM

Raise your account level and participate in signature campaigns seems the most reasonable approach, You can also try joining free giveaways in the games and rounds section.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:04:48 AM

Signature Campaigns are a good Solution for ure Problem Wink

Signature compaign as well as Faucets and gambling us the problem of his  solution. Faucets are best if you have refferals.
jeroenn13

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:48:19 PM

Not bad to start with...

Really? do you advice him to do that for Bitcoin?
Thats such a low profit for that amount of work.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:20:53 PM

Raise your account level and participate in signature campaigns seems the most reasonable approach, You can also try joining free giveaways in the games and rounds section.

Rather than raise your account level, its better for you to buy directly what rank do you want. You can buy it if you have constructive posts only, without doing constructive posts, you will be banned and it is such a wasting time, so you can start learn how to post a good posts and search a low cost full member to get a better payout. Why Im suggesting you a full member? Because that is the minimum rank you will get a good payout from signature campaign. You can search it at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0. You will find tons of account there and which signature campaign you are going to participate search here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:04:26 PM

I think you have got many answers so i would post also mine.
1. Signature Campaign (including also some with avatar and personal message)
2. Buying an account(higher rank is better but cost more) and apply for signature/avatar campaign
3. Search for offers, if you have any good skills people will hire you.
4. Buy/sell accounts

Sorry if i missed anything.
Good Luck.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:12:12 PM

2. Buying an account(higher rank is better but cost more) and apply for signature/avatar campaign
3. Search for offers, if you have any good skills people will hire you.
4. Buy/sell accounts

Sorry if i missed anything.
Good Luck.
i want to mention the reddit.com/r/Jobs4bitcoins for people who are looking for hiring or being hired to do jobs for bitcoin payment.

and i also think buying and selling accounts might not give you the profit that you expect.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: