Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCFlood.com is live! Active members can now request new accounts!  (Read 1264 times)
BtcFlood.com (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 12:54:11 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 03:14:33 PM by BtcFlood.com

With the help of our early registered members, after testing and retesting, the website is up and running. Yes, we really double and triple BTC for our 38 registered members at this moment. Thank you all for your support!

At this moment we do not have open public registration and probably will never have. Only registered members can use the website since we can not provide our services to more than 100 members at this moment. We are doing everything step by step and we decided that we can register maximum 75 new members.

Since you know the potential of using the website you can now request new accounts that you can distribute to your friends.
The price for one account is set to 0.2 BTC and you can request new accounts only after you are logged in.

So, act now and get your active BTC friends in our small group!
See you inside!

http://www.btcflood.com
nicolegarcia785

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:26:00 PM

Always thought your website has a lot of users... only 38? Really?
Anyway...your website is really freaky Smiley . It is more like a club of users and selling new accounts is more like a fund raising...No problem for me as long as you continue to pay on time for double and triple. I always wanted to ask how you do it? Where can you make so much profit in such a short time?
If I buy one new account I suppose I can resell it? Will the new account be limited or something?
Thanks!
BtcFlood.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:22:29 PM

Always thought your website has a lot of users... only 38? Really?
Anyway...your website is really freaky Smiley . It is more like a club of users and selling new accounts is more like a fund raising...No problem for me as long as you continue to pay on time for double and triple. I always wanted to ask how you do it? Where can you make so much profit in such a short time?
If I buy one new account I suppose I can resell it? Will the new account be limited or something?
Thanks!

Hi Nicole,
Freaky or not, we kept our promise! We doubled and tripled your BTC and we are sure you like that. How we do it? We just use your BTC to decrease risk when trading around 50 BTC using high leverage (20X and even 50X) and we do it well. Yes, high risk is involved for us, but we never trade more than 50% of what we can cover with your deposited BTC in one cycle and we never trade your BTC, only ours. And now we want to grow our trades. Plus, a lot of you asked us to be able to deposit more. Releasing more accounts will also solve this problem.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:29:08 PM

This is supposed to be at Investor-based games section.

Can you prove that you are actually "trading" with user fund? Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
BtcFlood.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:55:19 PM

This is supposed to be at Investor-based games section.

Can you prove that you are actually "trading" with user fund? Roll Eyes

We are not trading with user funds. We use the funds to decrease the risk involved when we get in a bad trade (add more margin). Don't see how we can prove that...
nicolegarcia785

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:23:14 PM

Can I resell a new account or not? The new user that I will pay for is different or the same with the one I have now? Thank you!
Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:47:39 PM

With the help of our early registered members, after testing and retesting, the website is up and running. Yes, we really double and triple BTC for our 38 registered members at this moment. Thank you all for your support!

At this moment we do not have open public registration and probably will never have. Only registered members can use the website since we can not provide our services to more than 100 members at this moment. We are doing everything step by step and we decided that we can register maximum 75 new members.

Since you know the potential of using the website you can now request new accounts that you can distribute to your friends.
The price for one account is set to 0.2 BTC and you can request new accounts only after you are logged in.

So, act now and get your active BTC friends in our small group!
See you inside!

http://www.btcflood.com

All that I (We) know just as well as your words only. What is the 38 old member ? How to verify that member 38 is real ? Or simply start steps for planning a scam ? You can "rent" a few who played on behalf of the "old members" to talk about their success with your site and then sell the account .... worthless at the cost of very expensive for the credulous

danielca9

Activity: 126

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:13:47 PM

i want to register

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
Goodluck85

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:21:16 PM

How to register? ...To who I have to ask for?...
Thanks
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:24:10 PM

i want to register

same here
mordekaiser

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:10:53 AM

so explain how to register? lol.
BtcFlood.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 10:56:16 AM

You can not register! Only already registered members can request for new accounts. If you want a new account you need to contact one registered member. He can get one account for you.
patrickmh

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 10:57:50 AM

You can not register! Only already registered members can request for new accounts. If you want a new account you need to contact one registered member. He can get one account for you.
LOL give me account admin Wink
rinawati

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:09:35 AM

complicated
BtcFlood.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 11:26:20 AM

LOL give me account admin Wink

Grin
aminfay

Activity: 139
Merit: 105

StopTheFakes.io | pre-ICO 21.01.2018 | +40% Bonus

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:50:25 AM

Give me account admin Cheesy

Shindo1988

Activity: 154

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:56:18 AM

Hey OP! how do I register?

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Goodluck85

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:12:46 PM

I do not understand why all this secrecy. Huh
patrickmh

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:56:23 PM

its b*llsh*t, f*ck this site, f*ck this owner! I want to kill hem Cheesy
nicolegarcia785

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:19:31 AM

I will get an account for you if you want!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1025984.0

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: