Print  
Author Topic: A bet  (Read 1968 times)
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:42:34 PM

Lots of big bear talkers here.

Who will take a $100 bet we do not see single digits by 2020.

If I want to bet for a further 95% decline I think I'll find a lot better odds than 1:1.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:05:58 PM

single digit???
if it will be...
it will be the end of bitcoin...
and between 67 weeks
we will see the halving to 12.5 btc/block...

and you think to see the bitcoin price to one digit also???

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:19:04 PM

I don't even see single digits, and I'm bearish as hell at the moment. That would be a terrible bet to take.
When I first started reading, I thought it was going to be double digits. I was almost willing to take that bet. If I lose, it's only a hundred bucks.. But single digits? I don't see it. At least not as long as Bitcoin isn't broken or abandoned before 2020.

ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:17:23 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will hit double digits by then. Many jobs/services/companies rely on the bitcoin price/protocol and they won't let it hit so low. I think by 2020 the price will be 3-4 digits big, but that is just speculation and nothing else.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 06:20:52 PM

single digit???
if it will be...
it will be the end of bitcoin...
and between 67 weeks
we will see the halving to 12.5 btc/block...

and you think to see the bitcoin price to one digit also???

dont always believe that scarcity of the coin will make its price grow to the moon. it might also result in a dump and throw bitcoins to the garbage.

there are few situations which make scarcity more valueble, food, water, clothing. but bitcoin is volatile and it not the only currency out there.

alts might be able to out-do bitcoins in a very near future.
some alts are just for fun, some are here for the long run.

Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:26:12 PM

The price is being manipulated down, but it won't be manipulated down that much.
vectorxy208

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:41:29 PM

what a waste of time. waiting years for only $100 doesn't exactly make sense. single digits will never happen guys. keep dreaming.

The bet should be made with BTC and in a way where no one can "cheat" his way out of the loss.
Makes more sense and makes it much more entertaining/interesting.

If OP belives in BTC he should be betting .46 BTC today instead. Cheesy
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:51:17 PM

Okay, this means I would have to destroy the biggest part of my laptop's monitor to see BTC with only a single digit. Would this count?
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 09:31:41 PM

The price is being manipulated down, but it won't be manipulated down that much.

that you cannot be sure my friend. the manipulation is just speculation.
price upping or going down is based upon beliefs.
if people believe they should trust it would be up, they will buy whatever they can and the price will grow up. but if people search for alts rather than believe in btc, it will drastically continue to fall down

chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:04:32 PM

Im not a believer in single digits, but youll have to think of better odds than 1:1 if you want somebody to take up the bet. why wouldnt I just short it, leverage 10x, R/R 10:1 and Im a winner.

spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:30:17 PM

Im not a believer in single digits, but youll have to think of better odds than 1:1 if you want somebody to take up the bet. why wouldnt I just short it, leverage 10x, R/R 10:1 and Im a winner.

So many big bear talkers about it going to zero I figure their big mouth would take a small $100 bet.  Seems not.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:49:32 PM

why would anyone who believes bitcoin is going to single digits still be hodling it to make such a rediculous bet..

6561742061206469636b
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:04:04 PM

$100 seems to be low for 5 years, and I also doubt that we will see single-digits in a span of 5 years. Someone already accepted this bet, but it seems that OP isn't pleased to the terms and conditions. $9.99 is still considered as a single-digit afaik.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:26:05 AM

$100 seems to be low for 5 years, and I also doubt that we will see single-digits in a span of 5 years. Someone already accepted this bet, but it seems that OP isn't pleased to the terms and conditions. $9.99 is still considered as a single-digit afaik.

sure....
for single digit, we mean all valus less then 10$.
i don't know if spazzdla meant this...
but if yes, from current value,
now, at 11.24 (GMT+1), btc is 222$
btc need to loss 96%...

I think it is a little too.

Grin Grin Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 10:02:34 AM

sure....
for single digit, we mean all valus less then 10$.
i don't know if spazzdla meant this...
but if yes, from current value,
now, at 11.24 (GMT+1), btc is 222$
btc need to loss 96%...

I think it is a little too.

Grin Grin Grin

its not impossible. market crash occurs. 5years from now, MAYBE it can be valued at a single digit. but i dont think it will be happening. big wallet holders will just play the dump and pump, they are the only one really making money with bitcoins

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:32:38 PM

Single digit? That is unless the whole bitcoin network collapses and everything is done for good. With its current state if progress right now, it's very much unlikely.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:46:05 PM

Single digit? That is unless the whole bitcoin network collapses and everything is done for good. With its current state if progress right now, it's very much unlikely.

Highly unlikely, but still is possible. 5 years is such a long time in the crypto world; a lot of things could possibly happen, even the most improbable ones.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

for this to happen you need to overcome all the triple digits and double digits barriers, that will be more tough the more you fall, until you reach 10-100 range where everyone basically will start to buy

it's nearly impossible to dump it to single digit right now
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:29:16 PM

I we hit single digits, I am going to own a ton of coins
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: